Where Do You Buy Your Funko?

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
TulaBug

Where Do You Buy Your Funko?

Postby TulaBug » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:51 pm

In the "Other Discussions" section there is a topic called "WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR FUNKO?". It has on-line dealers and then brick and mortar stores listed by states. We have even added Canada. With the addition of the new ReAction/Legacy Action Figures I am sure there are new dealers to be added. Any and all suggestions to be added to the list would be greatly appreciated!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33047
Stacey

SPIRIT AWARD 2013

Blanka

Re: Where Do You Buy Your Funko?

Postby Blanka » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Well, unfortunately, with the announcement of ReAction/Legacy, a lot of us are new to Funko. So that might be a difficult thing to answer until next month, when these are released.

Otter

Postby Otter » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:41 am

As Blanka said.

I've never bought Funko before, but I have seen the Pops at my local comic shop, toystore and an online retailer I frequent. I'm kind of hoping that the ReAction figures will be relatively esy to get online, because I am so over trying to find Star Wars figures at retail. That said, I'm a bit OCD and prefer the opportunity to pick and choose figures based on the quality of their paintjobs, so online can be a bit of a gamble.

Hopefully, since these are clearly aimed at collectors, the paint won't be so vairable and I will be content with shopping online. So much easier.

F0RSAK3N

Postby F0RSAK3N » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:33 am

I plan on carrying the most of the Legacy and ReAction lines in my little store in Las Vegas and will probably help spread them out to a few friends' stores as well. Currently there are Pops on the shelf in my place (mostly comic characters) and I have seen them at some major stores around here as well.

Natiasdeus666

Postby Natiasdeus666 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:27 pm

Barnes and Noble primarily, then Amazon. Elsewise, good old eBay!

Return to “Action Figures”