Availability overseas?

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Poe Ghostal

Availability overseas?

Postby Poe Ghostal » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 am

Will ReAction and Legacy be available overseas (I'm specifically wondering about Australia), or will international retailers have to import them from the U.S.? If they will be available overseas, how soon can we expect to see Game of Thrones? (I don't actually live in Aus, but a friend of mine does and wanted me to ask.)
Jubal Early for Firefly Legacy!

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Re: Availability overseas?

Postby Cristina » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:14 am

Poe Ghostal wrote:Will ReAction and Legacy be available overseas (I'm specifically wondering about Australia), or will international retailers have to import them from the U.S.? If they will be available overseas, how soon can we expect to see Game of Thrones? (I don't actually live in Aus, but a friend of mine does and wanted me to ask.)

Popcultcha had the GoT Legacy pieces listed for about a day and promptly pulled them down. Our guess was they weren't supposed to list them until after Funko had unveiled them at Toy Fair and that's why the listings were removed. So, it seems like they will get them :)
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

Poe Ghostal

Postby Poe Ghostal » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:20 am

I thought the PopCultcha pre-orders were for the Dark Horse inaction figures, not the Funko ones...
Jubal Early for Firefly Legacy!

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:24 am

lol at "inaction figures"

I saw the listings and they were definitely for the Legacy pieces - they Tyrion comes with his ax, Dany with a baby dragon and the Hound with his helmet and sword.
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:57 pm

I hope all international fans, including us Aussies, don't have to wait too long for the GOT Legacy action figures!

The Funko PoP figures are pretty widely available down under, but we often miss out on entire action figure lines, so stranger things have happened.
XENA: Warrior Princess AND Gabrielle: Battling Bard deserve to be immortalised in plastic as Funko Pops!

Return to “Action Figures”