Official Game of Thrones RELEASE Info & Images

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
King_in_the_North

Re: Official Game of Thrones RELEASE Info & Images

Postby King_in_the_North » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Oooh exciting!
Hey I'm Joe! Pop! Count=10 First Pop!=Ned Stark

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:19 am

Red Viper, please and thank you. I'm guessing we'll for sure finally see Cersei.

I honestly couldn't pick 6 clear cut characters for a lineup. Cat, Sansa, Bran, Stannis, Joffery, Ramsay, Theon, Night's King, Daario, Jorah, Ygritte, Little Finger, Margaery, Grey Worm, Bronn, Varys, Sam, and that is of course assuming they don't duplicate something again. Still so much we don't have imo.

frozenzombi

Postby frozenzombi » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:01 am

Totally agree. I would love series 3 to be Stannis, Daario (Original actor), Littlefinger, Cersei, Sansa and Grey Worm.

Barbecue17

Postby Barbecue17 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:46 pm

This is great news. A podcast I was on was discussing SDCC 2015 and I was talking about how strange it was that Funko's GOT Legacy, a nicely articulated 6 inch scale line that can be found for under 20 usually and has decent distribution, seems to have stalled while Dark Horse's line of low-end statues/ staction figures seems to keep going and going with more and more characters. Glad Funko is jumping back in and giving a series three a try!

Themadpatter

Postby Themadpatter » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:13 pm

frozenzombi wrote:Totally agree. I would love series 3 to be Stannis, Daario (Original actor), Littlefinger, Cersei, Sansa and Grey Worm.

Daario with the original actor has less of a chance than Mica the butchers boy of appearing in season 3.

Not to mention, Ed Skrein is significantly worse an actor than Michiel Huisman
Main Line Wants: Always Sunny, Archer, Community
Main character wants: Rosita (TWD), Daario (GoT)
ISO: Enchantress in the UK

frozenzombi

Postby frozenzombi » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:12 pm

Obviously!

I think Ed was much better. Can't stand the new guy.

Bran

Postby Bran » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:11 pm

If I get Bran I'm content. So happy this line isn't dead!

BrienneTheBlue

Postby BrienneTheBlue » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Any update on when we'll get to know which characters are going to be made?

Hi, I'm Fran.

Signature from the fantastic bathtub-tigers

Jeh2582

Postby Jeh2582 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:11 am

Was wondering about the status for series 3. It was mentioned last christmas series 3 was coming on the reaction thread it was mentioned they were being sculpted, now I am hearing there is a new line coming in smaller scale. Are we still getting a 3rd wave of 6 inch figures of game of thrones?

Jocelyn

Postby Jocelyn » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:45 pm

There was another update on the ReAction questions thread. It seems that there is still hope for a 3rd wave! Which is super exciting, because I assumed the worst for months. I even started to crack and buy the Dark Horse figures.Their Cersei is looming disapprovingly over my Legacy figures as only a giant Cersei can.

I sure hope we'll see Sansa, Cersei and/or Tywin in Legacy form. Bran would be interesting too, but I figure he won't make a very good "action" figure without being stuck to a Hodor. I'd also love a Catelyn, but that's probably just super wishful thinking since the Red Wedding happened quite a few seasons ago! But maybe it's not so hopeless, since the Khal came out years after his on-screen death. Loras, Jorah, Theon/Reek, Ser Barristan and Grey Worm would all be fun as well...But I'm just rambling at this point, because I have so much excitement for this line! I'm hoping we see something at Toy Fair :)

Return to “Action Figures”