SDCC exclusives

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
shiftyraccoon

Re: SDCC exclusives

Postby shiftyraccoon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Cristina wrote:
JonWes wrote:This appeared on twitter, apparently:

Not something I collect, but definitely a cool exclusive

I LOVE that Alien thing so much, just don't wanna spend so much on it...
My Pop! family

Full 18 Frozen Pop! set
Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Chucky, Sam, Michael Myers

toytonytexas
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Hall of Fame Class of 2012

Postby toytonytexas » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Wrenn wrote:Wow, really great that they listened to the fans and found a way to do this!! The price is still high but it is such a cool piece that I will probably pull the trigger on it. My to-buy list for this year's SDCC is quite short actually so I think I have room in the budget for one... just too cool to pass up I think!

I missed out and did not get that set, but I want one for sure!!!!! I did think the age of the kids was hilarious! I think they should at least look like young teenagers!

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:00 pm

I got blood spattered Predator, Sloth with Superman shirt and Jack Skellington and Zero in today. I love these! My only complaint is I wish Predator was a little taller. The sculpt is nice and really detailed. I just expected Predator to tower over the prey. He should not be the same height as Ripley.

VulcansFury

Postby VulcansFury » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:04 am

I got my Sloth and Firefly exlusives in from EE the other day. Thank goodness I open all of my toys but it was sad to see the cards bent from poor shipping :( Now the wait continues for more ReActions to come in stock at BBTS before I have my pile of loot shipped! I really hope the Universal Monsters come out this month as BBTS has listed!

Return to “Action Figures”