Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:22 am

gyrofx wrote:Hi Reis, is Chucky still coming for action figures or is he cancelled? Thanks


Not sure yet. We're still reworking everything. I'll have news soon.
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

User avatar
Dogmatic
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:14 am
Location: Irving, TX
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Dogmatic » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:55 pm

I just wanted to pop it and thank you for the Reaction video game Freddy and Jason. They're two of my favorite pieces, and I really wish there were Pops to go with 'em!

User avatar
Otter
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Otter » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:53 am

ReisOBrien wrote:No plans for another Landstrider release at this time. I'd get a second one, if I were you.


Done. :)

Reis, is the proboscis on the landstrider removable? Might give me another display option to differentiate each of them a little.

skinny_puppy123
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:44 am

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby skinny_puppy123 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:46 am

ReisOBrien wrote:
gyrofx wrote:Hi Reis, is Chucky still coming for action figures or is he cancelled? Thanks


Not sure yet. We're still reworking everything. I'll have news soon.


This makes me sad if he's cancelled. The only Reaction Figure I'm looking forward to. The lack of horror is disappointing. Thank goodness for Mystery Minis! :)

Idpullthecurtain 1
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Idpullthecurtain 1 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:10 am

ReisOBrien wrote:
Jeff Cope wrote:
ReisOBrien wrote:Possibly. Bill & Ted for sure. We're reworking some things... AGAIN! ;)


That's a bummer about Bill & Ted.

Hopefully ET and A-Team don't get the axe!


E.T. is almost done!


Great new Reis. Cant wait to see them :) Can I ask: How many in the series? Any hints of the line-up?

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:49 am

Otter wrote:
ReisOBrien wrote:No plans for another Landstrider release at this time. I'd get a second one, if I were you.


Done. :)

Reis, is the proboscis on the landstrider removable? Might give me another display option to differentiate each of them a little.


It is if you have an x-acto knife or some pliers. lol
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:50 am

Idpullthecurtain 1 wrote:
ReisOBrien wrote:
Jeff Cope wrote:
That's a bummer about Bill & Ted.

Hopefully ET and A-Team don't get the axe!


E.T. is almost done!


Great new Reis. Cant wait to see them :) Can I ask: How many in the series? Any hints of the line-up?


Can't answer that yet. Sorry!
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

Idpullthecurtain 1
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Idpullthecurtain 1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:13 am

ReisOBrien wrote:
Idpullthecurtain 1 wrote:
ReisOBrien wrote:
E.T. is almost done!


Great new Reis. Cant wait to see them :) Can I ask: How many in the series? Any hints of the line-up?


Can't answer that yet. Sorry!


No worries, thanks anyway. I cant wait to see you the E.T. wave! :) Am sure it will be amazing. :freddy2:

User avatar
Cosmic_Cow
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 am
Location: Jersey Shore
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:29 pm

ReisOBrien wrote:
Jeff Cope wrote:
ReisOBrien wrote:Possibly. Bill & Ted for sure. We're reworking some things... AGAIN! ;)


That's a bummer about Bill & Ted.

Hopefully ET and A-Team don't get the axe!


E.T. is almost done!


As you can probably guess, I'm sad about Bill & Ted but excited about E.T.

Image

User avatar
punksnotdead
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:49 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby punksnotdead » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:47 pm

So Bill & Ted is canceled... :mad:

StarTourist
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby StarTourist » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Hi Reis. I pre-ordered each of the new Nightmare Before Christmas Reaction figures from BigBadToyStore. The Wolfman and the Clown are now available, but the other 4 are not. Are these shipping individually?

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:55 am

punksnotdead wrote:So Bill & Ted is canceled... :mad:


Yeah, but that became a licensing issue. We tried!
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:56 am

matman72478 wrote:What about Robocop??? Seems kinda obvious...


No plans for Robocop.
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:57 am

StarTourist wrote:Hi Reis. I pre-ordered each of the new Nightmare Before Christmas Reaction figures from BigBadToyStore. The Wolfman and the Clown are now available, but the other 4 are not. Are these shipping individually?


They should be all available in a wave. But I can't speak on how BBTS is handling their retail.
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

StarTourist
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby StarTourist » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:18 pm

ReisOBrien wrote:
StarTourist wrote:Hi Reis. I pre-ordered each of the new Nightmare Before Christmas Reaction figures from BigBadToyStore. The Wolfman and the Clown are now available, but the other 4 are not. Are these shipping individually?


They should be all available in a wave. But I can't speak on how BBTS is handling their retail.


Thanks.

User avatar
punksnotdead
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:49 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby punksnotdead » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:51 am

ReisOBrien wrote:
punksnotdead wrote:So Bill & Ted is canceled... :mad:


Yeah, but that became a licensing issue. We tried!


Oh man that really sucks. That would have been amazing and was easily the most excited I was for any property to-date.

I know, at one point, you had asked David Lynch about Twin Peaks figures. Since the new season is going to hit early next year, any follow up with that? I guess it could really work for either of ReAction or the 9POA line since the show is back.

DARTHMARCO
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby DARTHMARCO » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:53 am

Mr. Reis,

What is the next ReAction wave to come out?

Also any word on the Dark Crystal line for release??

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:30 am

punksnotdead wrote:
ReisOBrien wrote:
punksnotdead wrote:So Bill & Ted is canceled... :mad:


Yeah, but that became a licensing issue. We tried!


Oh man that really sucks. That would have been amazing and was easily the most excited I was for any property to-date.

I know, at one point, you had asked David Lynch about Twin Peaks figures. Since the new season is going to hit early next year, any follow up with that? I guess it could really work for either of ReAction or the 9POA line since the show is back.


Nope, we couldn't get anywhere on the Twin Peaks license.
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:31 am

DARTHMARCO wrote:Mr. Reis,

What is the next ReAction wave to come out?

Also any word on the Dark Crystal line for release??


Golden Girls and E.T. are coming up soon. Dark Crystal is almost done!
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

DARTHMARCO
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby DARTHMARCO » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:10 pm

ReisOBrien wrote:
DARTHMARCO wrote:Mr. Reis,

What is the next ReAction wave to come out?

Also any word on the Dark Crystal line for release??


Golden Girls and E.T. are coming up soon. Dark Crystal is almost done!


Thank you very much! Can't wait for E.T. but my daughter is waiting patiently for the Dark Crystal figures!

User avatar
ReActionator
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReActionator » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:55 pm

Reis,
I wanted to let you know I'm beyond impressed with the Landstrider and Jen figures. I was nervous about how detailed they were and that the feel would be too different but the Level of detail is SO good that they look amazing. I really love the effort put into this set and cannot wait for the rest of the figures. Thank you so much for doing this!

Naturally, I'm hoping since there are Labyrinth POP figures that Maybe somehow sometime there will be ReAction Figure too. [-o<


Image

Image

Jackknight
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Jackknight » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:25 pm

I think the question is, if the Dark Crystal figures sell well would that increase the chances of us seeing Labrynth figures? (I want them too.)

Already have 3 Landstrider sets at my house.

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:41 am

Since their making a new alien movie ,what are the chances of getting some new reactions?
:freddy3:

User avatar
Gray
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:20 am
Location: Connecticut

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:19 pm

The new wave of Nightmare before Christmas figures are amazing. Really doing some fantastic work with this line. I was thrilled to see that the wolfman was included this time around. Definitely my favorite figure from the set. Is it safe to assume we'll continue to see even more of the lesser known residents of Halloween town make it into future waves? Such as the Halloween town band, undersea gal, corpse kid, Mr. Hyde, melting man, etc?
Image

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:48 am

Jackknight wrote:I think the question is, if the Dark Crystal figures sell well would that increase the chances of us seeing Labrynth figures? (I want them too.)

Already have 3 Landstrider sets at my house.


Not necessarily. We have no plans for Labyrinth figures at this time. We were lucky to get the Dark Crystal ones made!
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:50 am

S_E_R_G_I_O wrote:Since their making a new alien movie ,what are the chances of getting some new reactions?


No pans for any more Alien figures at this time. Sorry.
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:59 am

Gray wrote:The new wave of Nightmare before Christmas figures are amazing. Really doing some fantastic work with this line. I was thrilled to see that the wolfman was included this time around. Definitely my favorite figure from the set. Is it safe to assume we'll continue to see even more of the lesser known residents of Halloween town make it into future waves? Such as the Halloween town band, undersea gal, corpse kid, Mr. Hyde, melting man, etc?


Hopefully!
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

StarTourist
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby StarTourist » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi Reis. Do you happen to have a list of which US retailers will be stocking the new wave of NBC Reaction figures? I need to know where to start hunting for that glow in the dark Oogie Boogie!

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:32 am

StarTourist wrote:Hi Reis. Do you happen to have a list of which US retailers will be stocking the new wave of NBC Reaction figures? I need to know where to start hunting for that glow in the dark Oogie Boogie!


I don't, sorry. I'm sure TRU is a good bet.
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

User avatar
Mystic Master
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Mystic Master » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:56 pm

I picked up the fantastic Dark Crystal Jen & Landstrider set at TRU, which introduced me to Funko Reaction figures, and now I'm planning on picking up the entire line! Will the next exclusive and the basic figure line for Dark Crystal be at TRU before the end of the year?

Likewise, is there any chance for a playset of say...The Crystal Castle?! Nothing massive, but perhaps a replica that opens in the center, which can house the buildable crystal and maybe a couple figures?

Regan Darko
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Regan Darko » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:03 pm

It seems like there have been some major hurdles for the ReAction line this year, thank you for working hard to bring us the figures we love! Can you tell us what figures we can still expect to see this year? Is it just Dark Crystal, Golden Girls, and E.T.?
Also, can you tell us anything about the troubles you've run into this year with the line? If not, that's cool. Just curious.

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Mystic Master wrote:I picked up the fantastic Dark Crystal Jen & Landstrider set at TRU, which introduced me to Funko Reaction figures, and now I'm planning on picking up the entire line! Will the next exclusive and the basic figure line for Dark Crystal be at TRU before the end of the year?

Likewise, is there any chance for a playset of say...The Crystal Castle?! Nothing massive, but perhaps a replica that opens in the center, which can house the buildable crystal and maybe a couple figures?


I'm not sure if it'll be at TRU. It will be a shared exclusive with some retail outlet, I'm just not sure which. And it should drop soon after NYCC.

No plans for a playset, we were lucky to get these figures made!
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Regan Darko wrote:It seems like there have been some major hurdles for the ReAction line this year, thank you for working hard to bring us the figures we love! Can you tell us what figures we can still expect to see this year? Is it just Dark Crystal, Golden Girls, and E.T.?
Also, can you tell us anything about the troubles you've run into this year with the line? If not, that's cool. Just curious.


Yes, we've had some bumps in the road, for sure, but I can't go into them. In the meantime, I'm basically just trying to get as many figures out as I can!
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

Stragon
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Stragon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Too bad no playset but look forward to picking these up after NYCC. That being said my HT no longer carries the Reaction line but thankfully TRU does.

DARTHMARCO
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby DARTHMARCO » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Mr. Reis,

No Conan the Barbarian ReAction figure for the end of this Year? I will hear the lamentation or the laughter of my wife and daughter!

Help me Obi Wan Reis....

Idpullthecurtain 1
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Idpullthecurtain 1 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:13 am

ReisOBrien wrote:
Regan Darko wrote:It seems like there have been some major hurdles for the ReAction line this year, thank you for working hard to bring us the figures we love! Can you tell us what figures we can still expect to see this year? Is it just Dark Crystal, Golden Girls, and E.T.?
Also, can you tell us anything about the troubles you've run into this year with the line? If not, that's cool. Just curious.


Yes, we've had some bumps in the road, for sure, but I can't go into them. In the meantime, I'm basically just trying to get as many figures out as I can!


Keep up the good work Reis. I love your work :) updates are appreciated.

User avatar
ReisOBrien
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby ReisOBrien » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:54 am

DARTHMARCO wrote:Mr. Reis,

No Conan the Barbarian ReAction figure for the end of this Year? I will hear the lamentation or the laughter of my wife and daughter!

Help me Obi Wan Reis....


Most likely not. We're way behind our schedule. Just too much other stuff to work on!
Funko Senior Product Designer. Eater of Peanut M&Ms.

DARTHMARCO
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby DARTHMARCO » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:23 pm

ReisOBrien wrote:
DARTHMARCO wrote:Mr. Reis,

No Conan the Barbarian ReAction figure for the end of this Year? I will hear the lamentation or the laughter of my wife and daughter!

Help me Obi Wan Reis....


Most likely not. We're way behind our schedule. Just too much other stuff to work on!


Thank you for your hard work and detailed figures. We appreciate FUNKO, you and your teams efforts in bringing ReAction figures to us. My daughter is enjoying her Dark Crystal Landstrider and Jen, and this is what is all about.

User avatar
Toynerd92
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Toynerd92 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Is the Golden Girls reaction 4 pack only exclusive to NYCC? Or are singles coming out of them or will it be a shared exclusive with TRU??

Sorry all the questions, I just really don't wanna miss out on them lol Golden Girls is my favorite show ever!
Image

User avatar
Mrs_19k
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 pm
Location: long beach, ca
Contact:

Re: Your ReAction Questions Answered Here!

Postby Mrs_19k » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:24 pm

Reis,

I love the golden girls reaction figures.

Truly,

Alex
Alex
IG: AlexO1912

Image


Return to “Action Figures”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users