ReAction Aliens

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Otter

ReAction Aliens

Postby Otter » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Figured this warranted its own thread (please close if this is pre-existing).

So excited! And I hope they sell well. There have not been enough colonial marines mad as action figures, character-wise. I hope to see some that we've never seen before, alongside the inevitable heavy hitters.

I'm also very interested to see what the queen looks like. I tracked down a Kenner queen a few years ago. She's currently displayed with my Saga Legends (5POA) Vader, so I'll still be happy to get a ReAction queen as well, to display with ReAction marines.

TheDorkKnight

Re: ReAction Aliens

Postby TheDorkKnight » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:13 am

Only thing I'm worried about is Vasquez and Drake. I hope they are given some sort of pre-posed arms for their mini guns.
If I can't scuba, then what's this all about? What am I working towards?

Otter

Postby Otter » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:57 pm

That's a good point.

I'd be happy either way. If they can hold their smart guns, great. If they can't because their arms are straight up and down, well, at least it is consistent with the aesthetic.

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:11 am

I would imagine the Colonial Marines smart gun harness assembly will be done similarly to how Hasbro did for their Dash Rendar figure, for the Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire line. That figure only had six POA with the waist turn.

Jackknight

Postby Jackknight » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Considering how much movie accurate CM merchandise gets on the secondary market, it'd be hard to believe these won't sell well enough to get all of them. Hoping we'll at least get Ripley, Bishop, Newt, Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez, Gorman, Burke; and an Alien at least.

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Gotta get Apone too!

Return to “Action Figures”