Repair Help

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
HobblesJDR29

Repair Help

Postby HobblesJDR29 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:57 pm

I recently bought a reaction figure and when i got it the plastic holding the figure in has come loose from the bottom and I just want to know what you would recommend to reseal the package? I can't display it at all seeing as it's a Jason Voorhees and his machete is loose and falls out the bottom lol any help would be appreciated we just want some kind of adhesive that will dry clear and not damage the packaging thanks again for your help
John and Sammie

Date Started Collecting 10/14/2013

POP Count: 695
Mini Count: 125
Dorbz Count: 25
Reaction Count: 22

LandoInDisguise

Re: Repair Help

Postby LandoInDisguise » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:18 am

You could try a little epoxy glue, but that's relatively expensive. Why not super glue? I bet you have that lying around the house and it should do the trick. Just be careful not to glue the figure to the inside of the bubble as well. A tiny drop is enough. Or some double faced tape?

HobblesJDR29

Re: Repair Help

Postby HobblesJDR29 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Thank you i've considered super glue i've also been told to try rubber cement i'm just trying to figure out which will cause the least damage to the package over time. I don't want to use something that will mess up the packaging lol thank you for your input
John and Sammie

Date Started Collecting 10/14/2013

POP Count: 695
Mini Count: 125
Dorbz Count: 25
Reaction Count: 22

Return to “Action Figures”