Any news about Legacy?

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
KnifeStreet

Any news about Legacy?

Postby KnifeStreet » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:40 am

Hi everyone!

I'm posting to see if there's anybody out there with information about the Legacy series. There haven't been any recent updates about upcoming products after Firefly, and even that was delayed a bit. I preordered early in May and my set still hasn't shipped. (They're waiting on Jayne with the hat, haha!). From the absence of any preview shots in the SDCC exclusives thread, I'm wondering if there are any plans to release any more Legacy figures at all?

Will we see a third series of Game of Thrones? Come on, we need Samwell, Jorah, Grey Worm, and Hodor with a Brann backpack! And you know that a second Firefly set is necessary. Will the world never see Simon and River Tam figures? Or Inara or Shepherd? If any set were to continue to do that show justice, it would be Legacy. Pop! figures are cute and all, and ReAction brings back the Star Wars/G.I. Joe vibe of my youth, but as a collector, my money's solely on Legacy at this point, and it's feeling kinda dead around here.

Wish lists are fun and all, but the lack of updates is a bummer, that series is my sole reason for being a part of the site. With constant news about Pop! and ReAction on the site, seeing Legacy left hanging just makes me wonder if it's dead in the water.

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, who knows? Either way, any news would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers! :makeitrain:

ReisOBrien

Re: Any news about Legacy?

Postby ReisOBrien » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 am

KnifeStreet wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm posting to see if there's anybody out there with information about the Legacy series. There haven't been any recent updates about upcoming products after Firefly, and even that was delayed a bit. I preordered early in May and my set still hasn't shipped. (They're waiting on Jayne with the hat, haha!). From the absence of any preview shots in the SDCC exclusives thread, I'm wondering if there are any plans to release any more Legacy figures at all?

Will we see a third series of Game of Thrones? Come on, we need Samwell, Jorah, Grey Worm, and Hodor with a Brann backpack! And you know that a second Firefly set is necessary. Will the world never see Simon and River Tam figures? Or Inara or Shepherd? If any set were to continue to do that show justice, it would be Legacy. Pop! figures are cute and all, and ReAction brings back the Star Wars/G.I. Joe vibe of my youth, but as a collector, my money's solely on Legacy at this point, and it's feeling kinda dead around here.

Wish lists are fun and all, but the lack of updates is a bummer, that series is my sole reason for being a part of the site. With constant news about Pop! and ReAction on the site, seeing Legacy left hanging just makes me wonder if it's dead in the water.

Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, who knows? Either way, any news would be greatly appreciated.

Don't worry, Legacy is alive and well! Firefly is out now, Rocketeer should be hitting soon and we'll have Evolve, Fallout and Skyrim later this summer!
Funko Senior Product Designer
President - Funko Fiends Patch & Pin Club
Founder - BimToy and Creator of Tiny Ghost

ImageImage

jenjen

Postby jenjen » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Well see if they'll reveal anything today.

KnifeStreet

Postby KnifeStreet » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:53 pm

jenjen wrote:Well see if they'll reveal anything today.

Sadly, nope.

Swfanmlp

Postby Swfanmlp » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:52 am

ReisOBrien wrote:
KnifeStreet wrote:Hi everyone!

Don't worry, Legacy is alive and well! Firefly is out now, Rocketeer should be hitting soon and we'll have Evolve, Fallout and Skyrim later this summer!

I'm excited to see the fire fly line!!
Instagram @swfanmlp
I'm Michael

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:18 am

Oh my god...do you guys think...are we getting a legacy deathclaw? i might faint...
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:51 am

Reis gave us a Legacy update about a month ago.
"And we have more news to come after SDCC, but I can't go into it now. But trust me, you guys will be happy."

Thedevilsdue

Postby Thedevilsdue » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Thedevilsdue wrote:Reis gave us a Legacy update about a month ago.
"And we have more news to come after SDCC, but I can't go into it now. But trust me, you guys will be happy."

I'm not sure if our happiness wil be derived from moar Game of Thrones or from better quality or both. Im hoping both, but will settle for either.

jenjen

Postby jenjen » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Hmm thought for sure would have seen something.

KnifeStreet

Postby KnifeStreet » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:37 pm

jenjen wrote:Hmm thought for sure would have seen something.

Wave 4 is up, still nothing. While I'm glad the Legacy line is alive and well, none of the upcoming sets are really interesting me. Fallout is cool, Skyrim is great, Evolve is actually underrated in my book, but none of them really interest me as figures.

Johnny Utah

Postby Johnny Utah » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:47 pm

X-Files please.

Return to “Action Figures”