Fantastic Mr Fox Legacy

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Fantastic Mr Fox Legacy

Postby KMFH11 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:25 am

Fantastic Mr. Fox Legacy Figures.jpg

I recently picked up these Legacy Figures from the movie Fantastic Mr Fox and they are Funtastic!!!
These are definitely my favorite Legacy Figures to date and one of my favorite Funko products of all time!
Thank you Funko for these gems!

P.S. I Would love it if these came out as Funko POP!s

(click click whistle whistle)- Mr Fox
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Mr Yac

Re: Fantastic Mr Fox Legacy

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:39 pm

only Legacy figures I own. was so excited when they appeared on the first list when Legacy was first announced. they came out great and was glad to see both Kylie & Rat in the first wave (since sadly I doubt there would ever be more). my only small complaint I s why the heck did they only give Ash masked heads, he should've come with his normal face and the sock mask instead of just the masks.

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Mr Yac wrote:only Legacy figures I own. was so excited when they appeared on the first list when Legacy was first announced. they came out great and was glad to see both Kylie & Rat in the first wave (since sadly I doubt there would ever be more). my only small complaint I s why the heck did they only give Ash masked heads, he should've come with his normal face and the sock mask instead of just the masks.

I agree with what your saying about Ash. Still its an awesome set!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:12 pm

yup, one I never thought would happen. I've wanted some figures of the movie for years and until now the only ones I've found were some Happy Meal toys from the UK.

Return to “Action Figures”