Your 9POA Questions Answered Here!

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Marvel486

Re: Your 9POA Questions Answered Here!

Postby Marvel486 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:20 pm

Mr. ReisOBrien,
Any chance to see in the future some 9 POA Lord of the Rings figures?? I really hope that you have plans for this franchise!

the_Archivist

Postby the_Archivist » Wed May 10, 2017 12:48 pm

In the pre-order image Batman has a plastic cape.

But at Toyfair he had a cloth cape.

Does the car comes with both? Is there any difference between the 2 Batman figures?
ReAction Checklist : http://www.118archive.com/archive.php?searchLine=ReAction

the_Archivist

Postby the_Archivist » Wed May 10, 2017 12:58 pm

I also saw a listing for Game Stop's Force Friday product launch and there were 2 line items that said AF Stranger Things 3 Pack 1 and AF Stranger Things 3 Pack 2. Is that something you can confirm/deny is part of this 9POA lines? Because that would be super awesome.
ReAction Checklist : http://www.118archive.com/archive.php?searchLine=ReAction

Ben_ToaofFire

Postby Ben_ToaofFire » Wed May 10, 2017 10:28 pm

the_Archivist wrote:In the pre-order image Batman has a plastic cape.

But at Toyfair he had a cloth cape.

Does the car comes with both? Is there any difference between the 2 Batman figures?

From a glance, I suspect that it was a reused image of the single carded version of Batman, which I think comes with a sculpted cape.

Not sure about Robin, though.
Unity, Duty, Destiny

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:12 am

So, with the announcement of a new Dark Crystal prequel series on Netflix, does this open up the possibility of this action figure license to move over to the 9POA line? I doubt that I am alone in my desire to see much more!

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:16 am

Just wondering if all the new push to make Star Trek a viable franchise again, if there is any possible hope for a 9POA Star Trek line for the new Netflix series Star Trek: Discovery or any of the other Star Trek shows or movies? McFarlane Toys just inked a deal for all series and movies and the new show as well, but I'm interested in seeing something similar to what's being done for Twin Peaks and 1966 Batman! Those Twin Peaks figures are awesome by the way!

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Wed May 24, 2017 10:56 am

bgiles73 wrote:Just wondering if all the new push to make Star Trek a viable franchise again, if there is any possible hope for a 9POA Star Trek line for the new Netflix series Star Trek: Discovery or any of the other Star Trek shows or movies? McFarlane Toys just inked a deal for all series and movies and the new show as well, but I'm interested in seeing something similar to what's being done for Twin Peaks and 1966 Batman! Those Twin Peaks figures are awesome by the way!

I like the way you think!

JFAWWE

Postby JFAWWE » Mon May 29, 2017 9:13 pm

Hi Reis,

Can you try and do characters from the two Legends of the Superheroes TV Specials (that included Batman and Robin 66)? I have them on DVD and even though they are corny I loved them just as much as Batman (just seeing your heroes in live action was amazing)! Plus Mickey Morton as Solomon Grundy looked like he just stepped out of the Super Friends cartoon :)

Here's who I would want (got this from Wikipedia) -
Mickey Morton as Solomon Grundy (both specials)
Jeff Altman as Weather Wizard (both specials)
Charlie Callas as Sinestro (both specials)
Howard Murphy as Green Lantern (both specials)
A'leisha Brevard as Giganta (both specials)
Garrett Craig as Captain Marvel (both specials)
Howard Morris as Dr. Sivana (both specials)
Danuta as Black Canary (both specials)
Bill Nuckols as Hawkman (both specials)
Rod Haase as The Flash (both specials)
Gabriel Dell as Mordru (both specials)
Barbara Joyce as Huntress (both specials)
Frank Gorshin as The Riddler (1st special)
Ruth Buzzi as Aunt Minerva (2nd special)
Alfie Wise as The Atom (2nd special)

Thanks and please think about it!!!!

Mystic Master

Postby Mystic Master » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:27 pm

bgiles73 wrote:So, with the announcement of a new Dark Crystal prequel series on Netflix, does this open up the possibility of this action figure license to move over to the 9POA line? I doubt that I am alone in my desire to see much more!

I'm curious to know this as well - is it too early to confirm a license to produce products from the series?

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:45 am

Mystic Master wrote:
bgiles73 wrote:So, with the announcement of a new Dark Crystal prequel series on Netflix, does this open up the possibility of this action figure license to move over to the 9POA line? I doubt that I am alone in my desire to see much more!

I'm curious to know this as well - is it too early to confirm a license to produce products from the series?

I third this.

McFarlane seems to have some form of the license. They're producing 7" scale Jen and Kira in their Color Tops line. So the same way they are coming out with Jareth in the fall. I believe they are going to be representations from the movie. I'd be curious to know how the license works for this since Funko could have the license at 3.75" and McFarlane could have it at 7", likely with less articulation if I were to guess. Then again, I'm not sure how the license has changed with Funko since they've separated from Super7 and don't make ReAction figures anymore. I think it's kind of confusing in that regard.

Jdooley619

Postby Jdooley619 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:32 pm

How are the Twin Peaks doing? My area is sold out of the set and the Pops. Any hope for some more series to go with the set?

TCM Hitchhiker

Postby TCM Hitchhiker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:01 am

When can we expect to see Batman '66 series 2?

bgiles73

Postby bgiles73 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:49 pm

I bought a few of the Lord of the Rings Pops. Man I sure hope that 9POA figures happen! Harry Potter and Star Trek too! Reis? Has anyone heard from Reis lately? I'm starting to miss all the friendly correspondence.

DARTHMARCO

Postby DARTHMARCO » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Mr. Reis,

We are missing your insight with the 3.75 inch figures. Please keep fighting for a 9POA line for Conan the Barbarian. Also, will like to see a 2nd wave of GOT now that the show is back on the air. Let us the know if 9POA will continue for the future of FUNKO.

Thank you!

Sky Commander

Postby Sky Commander » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Will we get a Justice League Movie 9POA line like we did for Suicide Squad?

ausbot

Postby ausbot » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:20 am

I'd like to know about about a Justice league movie series to match my suicide squad figures.

Return to “Action Figures”