What would you like to see as reaction figure?

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Lutzo1

Re: What would you like to see as reaction figure?

Postby Lutzo1 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:03 am

Grimmsley wrote:Scott pilgrim honestly since I can’t get enough of it lol but I was told about something for sdcc and I can honestly say I’m going to buy everything made

Yes!!! I want more as well

g3ohss

Postby g3ohss » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:51 am

MrSmileyFace wrote:
g3ohss wrote:I would love to see some anime re action figures.

You and your anime :roflmao:

Gotta love it bro. Lol it’s the Asian in me
ImageImageImageImage

Batty88

Postby Batty88 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:21 pm

I would absolutely LOVE for them to do a LoSt bOys line.
Jarrett Galante - Loner, Rebel, Money Burner! First The Wacky Wobblers Got Me, now the Vynl's have taken their hold. Proud to be a Funatic! Go Freddy Go!
Image Image

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:03 am

With their recent acquisition of the Xena: Warrior Princess licence, I hope that Funko will consider making Xena and Gabrielle ReAction figures.

I'd also love to see some 6", well-articulated Legacy-esque action figures of Xena and Gabrielle!
XENA: Warrior Princess deserves to be immortalised in plastic as Funko Pops!

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:39 am

Agent 86 wrote:With their recent acquisition of the Xena: Warrior Princess licence, I hope that Funko will consider making Xena and Gabrielle ReAction figures.

I'd also love to see some 6", well-articulated Legacy-esque action figures of Xena and Gabrielle!

with the resurgence of the interest in the license globally, the likeliness of Xena and Gabrielle action figures has increased, but you won't be seeing these made by funko. You will likely see Mezco take it on with one:12 and probably diamond select. Legacy is dead. Reaction is back in the hands of Super7 exclusively. Maybe they will do 9POA like The Batman, Married With Children, and GLOW, but I doubt it. There wasn't much shelf space or catalog space dedicated to action figures...just MORE AND MORE POPS.

$$$$$$$$$$$$
ALEX

EMBRACE THE DARKNESS.

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

jesusunzueta89

Postby jesusunzueta89 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:03 pm

Marvel Reaction Action figures

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:16 pm

xmaldigolax wrote:with the resurgence of the interest in the license globally, the likeliness of Xena and Gabrielle action figures has increased, but you won't be seeing these made by funko. You will likely see Mezco take it on with one:12 and probably diamond select. Legacy is dead. Reaction is back in the hands of Super7 exclusively. Maybe they will do 9POA like The Batman, Married With Children, and GLOW, but I doubt it. There wasn't much shelf space or catalog space dedicated to action figures...just MORE AND MORE POPS.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh. So, so Funko's "action figures" are pretty much just limited to Savage World now? And Disney Afternoon? It's a shame that they're giving up on the ReAction and Legacy style action figures, but somewhat understandable. As you note, the $$$ in Funko Pops must be immense.

I must admit, as a hardcore, nutball Xenite, I haven't seen any resurgence in interest in the Xena: Warrior Princess licence (i.e. the Funko Pop is the only new Xena product I'm aware of being released in the last ... 15 odd years apart from cheap DVD re-releases). BUT, I'd be over the moon if Mezco made a one:12 Xena: Warrior Princess (IF they used the new, more muscular body that the upcoming comic book Wonder Woman appears to use and hopefully it also has double elbows and knees). Similarly, if DST did a couple of action figures, I'd be pretty happy. Their cancelled D'Anna Biers / Number Three from Battlestar Galactica had a decent Lucy Lawless likeness.

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:29 pm

Agent 86 wrote:
xmaldigolax wrote:with the resurgence of the interest in the license globally, the likeliness of Xena and Gabrielle action figures has increased, but you won't be seeing these made by funko. You will likely see Mezco take it on with one:12 and probably diamond select. Legacy is dead. Reaction is back in the hands of Super7 exclusively. Maybe they will do 9POA like The Batman, Married With Children, and GLOW, but I doubt it. There wasn't much shelf space or catalog space dedicated to action figures...just MORE AND MORE POPS.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh. So, so Funko's "action figures" are pretty much just limited to Savage World now? And Disney Afternoon? It's a shame that they're giving up on the ReAction and Legacy style action figures, but somewhat understandable. As you note, the $$$ in Funko Pops must be immense.

I must admit, as a hardcore, nutball Xenite, I haven't seen any resurgence in interest in the Xena: Warrior Princess licence (i.e. the Funko Pop is the only new Xena product I'm aware of being released in the last ... 15 odd years apart from cheap DVD re-releases). BUT, I'd be over the moon if Mezco made a one:12 Xena: Warrior Princess (IF they used the new, more muscular body that the upcoming comic book Wonder Woman appears to use and hopefully it also has double elbows and knees). Similarly, if DST did a couple of action figures, I'd be pretty happy. Their cancelled D'Anna Biers / Number Three from Battlestar Galactica had a decent Lucy Lawless likeness.

Well they just started a new comic series so I think maybe it's just starting g to build
ALEX

EMBRACE THE DARKNESS.

Image Image Image

Agent 86

Postby Agent 86 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:05 pm

xmaldigolax wrote:Well they just started a new comic series so I think maybe it's just starting g to build

Unfortunately, Dynamite Entertain has been re-starting and cancelling the Xena: Warrior Princess comic books for years. They make a big "song and dance" announcing a new Xena comic and then usually cancel it around 10 to 20 issues later. Then they wait a few months and do it again. At the very least, as a hardcore, nutball Xenite, I'm hopeful that the Xena Funko Pop will lead to bigger and better things in terms of merchandise!

booboo79

Postby booboo79 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:23 am

I would still love some Return to Oz reaction figures. Gosh, that would be so awesome
Hi, I'm Charlie!
Instagram: @CharlieRestreps
Collection: https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... 819WEZFWW/

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:52 am

Agent 86 wrote:
xmaldigolax wrote:Well they just started a new comic series so I think maybe it's just starting g to build

Unfortunately, Dynamite Entertain has been re-starting and cancelling the Xena: Warrior Princess comic books for years. They make a big "song and dance" announcing a new Xena comic and then usually cancel it around 10 to 20 issues later. Then they wait a few months and do it again. At the very least, as a hardcore, nutball Xenite, I'm hopeful that the Xena Funko Pop will lead to bigger and better things in terms of merchandise!

yeah that is the sad truth of Comics these days. I think Captain Marvel herself has been rebooted 4 times in 10 years. And Dynamite with my girl Sonja. the whole industry is a disaster.
ALEX

EMBRACE THE DARKNESS.

Image Image Image

Return to “Action Figures”