Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
The1one1
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am
Location: Kaneohe, hawaii
Contact:

Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby The1one1 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:22 am

I have heard that there was supposed to be a Boba Fett Xs hikari that was to be made. Being a huuuuuuuge Boba nut, I hope this is still coming. The Greedo Xs was super cool but it just made me more impatient for boba. Is anyone else dying for this to happen? I promise if they make these I will buy EVERY color produced! [-o<
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

Image Image

User avatar
TriFeckTa
Posts: 2745
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:11 pm
Location: Little Saigon, California
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby TriFeckTa » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:11 pm

Yeah i would buy a boba fett XS as well, have we seen glams of him yet?
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 45
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 3884
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby NCDS » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:34 pm

I haven't seen anything on this but I would imagine he would be popular.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby mohawkjones » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:55 pm

The prototype is out there, along with another droid we have not seen yet either. Not officially announced so can not officially discuss here but there are pictures out there...
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

The1one1
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am
Location: Kaneohe, hawaii
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby The1one1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:46 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:Yeah i would buy a boba fett XS as well, have we seen glams of him yet?

There haven’t been glams released but like others have said, there are some pics floating around. ;-) I’m unsure what we are or aren’t supposed to mention. I just hope it happens eventually!
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

Image Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:48 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:Yeah i would buy a boba fett XS as well, have we seen glams of him yet?


Nope. Just the scapper prototype shots. :SW2: :sad11:
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
TriFeckTa
Posts: 2745
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:11 pm
Location: Little Saigon, California
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:53 pm

Ahh ok well that's unfortunate.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 45
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 3450
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby rexflexall » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:36 am

Haven't seen any new Hikari lately!

The1one1
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am
Location: Kaneohe, hawaii
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby The1one1 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:56 am

rexflexall wrote:Haven't seen any new Hikari lately!


I recently saw Ironman hikari Xs up for preorder on Gemini set to release end of November. Hopefully there’s still hope. [-o<
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

Image Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:36 pm

The1one1 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Haven't seen any new Hikari lately!


I recently saw Ironman hikari Xs up for preorder on Gemini set to release end of November. Hopefully there’s still hope. [-o<


They are out now, got them from Radar Toys a few weeks ago. The orange & purple Jack Skellington and red/blue Spidey sets are out there as well which means everything officially announced is out there.

Hopefully a few more in 2019 and hoping even more for a few more of the full size Hikari as well. Nada for the full size since the red Huck during the 2017 12 days of Funko shop run...
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

The1one1
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am
Location: Kaneohe, hawaii
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby The1one1 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:35 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
The1one1 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Haven't seen any new Hikari lately!


I recently saw Ironman hikari Xs up for preorder on Gemini set to release end of November. Hopefully there’s still hope. [-o<


They are out now, got them from Radar Toys a few weeks ago. The orange & purple Jack Skellington and red/blue Spidey sets are out there as well which means everything officially announced is out there.

Hopefully a few more in 2019 and hoping even more for a few more of the full size Hikari as well. Nada for the full size since the red Huck during the 2017 12 days of Funko shop run...


Awesome! How is Radars shipping? The one thing I love about Gemini is that they always pack so nothing gets damaged! I got a buddy that might need those Ironman Xs
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

Image Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:30 pm

The1one1 wrote:Awesome! How is Radars shipping? The one thing I love about Gemini is that they always pack so nothing gets damaged! I got a buddy that might need those Ironman Xs


Very quick & included with the price. They don't go crazy overboard on packaging but I have never had an issue across multiple orders over the last 2 years.

They also have a permanent 10% off code: TOYLOVE
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby Geescube » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Better not be even a DAY before Kylo!!!!!!!
#LongLiveKingstache
Image

The1one1
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am
Location: Kaneohe, hawaii
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby The1one1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:02 am

Geescube wrote:Better not be even a DAY before Kylo!!!!!!!


Is Kylo Xs in the works? That’d be cool too. I’m much more of a Boba but myself but honestly I’d be excited to see any Star Wars hikari xs. I really hope they continue to produce these even if they only make 500pc runs.
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

Image Image

User avatar
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby Geescube » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:25 pm

No idea, just Kylo is Kylo. You feel?
#LongLiveKingstache
Image

The1one1
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am
Location: Kaneohe, hawaii
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby The1one1 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Geescube wrote:No idea, just Kylo is Kylo. You feel?


I’d pick up Kylo xs too. As long as he has his helmet (and sharif) on! ;-) still hoping maybe Boba Fett xs is a celebration release since Greedo was before!
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

Image Image

User avatar
divade23
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:24 am

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby divade23 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:59 am

I know this is an older post but did they ever make the Hikari Boba? My son would have to have it.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family

Image Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:34 pm

divade23 wrote:I know this is an older post but did they ever make the Hikari Boba? My son would have to have it.


Not the XS version. A prototype surfaced but that's it.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
DivineWarrior
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Location: Pittsburgh
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby DivineWarrior » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:26 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
divade23 wrote:I know this is an older post but did they ever make the Hikari Boba? My son would have to have it.


Not the XS version. A prototype surfaced but that's it.


I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?
Three Timer - 2017-2019

Image

Pinspops
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:56 am
Location: San Diego California
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby Pinspops » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:10 pm

DivineWarrior wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
divade23 wrote:I know this is an older post but did they ever make the Hikari Boba? My son would have to have it.


Not the XS version. A prototype surfaced but that's it.


I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?


Me neither I haven't seen nothing new in a while

User avatar
DivineWarrior
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Location: Pittsburgh
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby DivineWarrior » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Pinspops wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
Not the XS version. A prototype surfaced but that's it.


I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?


Me neither I haven't seen nothing new in a while


I feel like its been close to a year now. I used to see these hit the funko shop on a regular basis.
Three Timer - 2017-2019

Image

Pinspops
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:56 am
Location: San Diego California
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby Pinspops » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:41 pm

DivineWarrior wrote:
Pinspops wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?


Me neither I haven't seen nothing new in a while


I feel like its been close to a year now. I used to see these hit the funko shop on a regular basis.


I think the last one I got where the Mickey's and that's been a while now

User avatar
DivineWarrior
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Location: Pittsburgh
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby DivineWarrior » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Pinspops wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
Pinspops wrote:
Me neither I haven't seen nothing new in a while


I feel like its been close to a year now. I used to see these hit the funko shop on a regular basis.


I think the last one I got where the Mickey's and that's been a while now


I haven't purchased any. I thought about a couple stormtroopers and I have see quite a few on clearance at Hot Topic but nothing recently.
Three Timer - 2017-2019

Image

Pinspops
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:56 am
Location: San Diego California
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby Pinspops » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:06 pm

Hopefully they have something new for NYCC since there's nothing for SDCC

User avatar
divade23
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:24 am

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby divade23 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:16 am

DivineWarrior wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
divade23 wrote:I know this is an older post but did they ever make the Hikari Boba? My son would have to have it.


Not the XS version. A prototype surfaced but that's it.


I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?

Yes. HQ has them. Not a lot.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family

Image Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:44 am

divade23 wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
Not the XS version. A prototype surfaced but that's it.


I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?

Yes. HQ has them. Not a lot.

They do?! Lol I have a few friends visiting soon. :-k
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

User avatar
DivineWarrior
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Location: Pittsburgh
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby DivineWarrior » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:03 am

divade23 wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
Not the XS version. A prototype surfaced but that's it.


I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?

Yes. HQ has them. Not a lot.


What hikari items were at hq?
Three Timer - 2017-2019

Image

Universalman
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 2:33 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby Universalman » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:24 am

Yea, Hikari seem like a dying breed... A Boba XS would have been awesome.

User avatar
divade23
Posts: 1412
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:24 am

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby divade23 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:32 pm

DivineWarrior wrote:
divade23 wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:
I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?

Yes. HQ has them. Not a lot.


What hikari items were at hq?

I’ve seen Night King, transformer, ninja turtle, mini captains and ironmans, mini Freddy’s. Not a ton but have to look for them becuz only a few stocked of each they have.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family

Image Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:45 am

DivineWarrior wrote:I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?

DivineWarrior wrote:I feel like its been close to a year now. I used to see these hit the funko shop on a regular basis.

Pinspops wrote:I think the last one I got where the Mickey's and that's been a while now


Last official word (which has been a year now) was Hikari is still an item but on hold to devote resources to higher profile lines.

Considering the last full size piece we got was the 2017 12 Days of Christmas red Huckleberry Hound and the last XS 2-pack was the fall 2018 orange/purple Jack Skellington, I would (sadly) say the future is not too optimistic. Would not be impossible to reintroduce Hikari down the line. Focus on small runs, designer series selections plus some higher profile designs and it could gain some traction again. Tough part is it would be pocket change compared to the ROI with pops right now...
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 5155
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:14 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?

DivineWarrior wrote:I feel like its been close to a year now. I used to see these hit the funko shop on a regular basis.

Pinspops wrote:I think the last one I got where the Mickey's and that's been a while now


Last official word (which has been a year now) was Hikari is still an item but on hold to devote resources to higher profile lines.

Considering the last full size piece we got was the 2017 12 Days of Christmas red Huckleberry Hound and the last XS 2-pack was the fall 2018 orange/purple Jack Skellington, I would (sadly) say the future is not too optimistic. Would not be impossible to reintroduce Hikari down the line. Focus on small runs, designer series selections plus some higher profile designs and it could gain some traction again. Tough part is it would be pocket change compared to the ROI with pops right now...


hopefully we do get a 'reset' of the line...sadly for us collectors that would require the one thing we hate the most - waiting
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 1374
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby renardchua » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:03 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?

DivineWarrior wrote:I feel like its been close to a year now. I used to see these hit the funko shop on a regular basis.

Pinspops wrote:I think the last one I got where the Mickey's and that's been a while now


Last official word (which has been a year now) was Hikari is still an item but on hold to devote resources to higher profile lines.

Considering the last full size piece we got was the 2017 12 Days of Christmas red Huckleberry Hound and the last XS 2-pack was the fall 2018 orange/purple Jack Skellington, I would (sadly) say the future is not too optimistic. Would not be impossible to reintroduce Hikari down the line. Focus on small runs, designer series selections plus some higher profile designs and it could gain some traction again. Tough part is it would be pocket change compared to the ROI with pops right now...


hopefully we do get a 'reset' of the line...sadly for us collectors that would require the one thing we hate the most - waiting


One likely scenario where-in we get to see these Hikari XS is through a bundle inside the Smuggler's Bounty subscription box!

It's more likely we get them there rather than on regular releases. :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImage Image

User avatar
DivineWarrior
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Location: Pittsburgh
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby DivineWarrior » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:11 pm

renardchua wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:


Last official word (which has been a year now) was Hikari is still an item but on hold to devote resources to higher profile lines.

Considering the last full size piece we got was the 2017 12 Days of Christmas red Huckleberry Hound and the last XS 2-pack was the fall 2018 orange/purple Jack Skellington, I would (sadly) say the future is not too optimistic. Would not be impossible to reintroduce Hikari down the line. Focus on small runs, designer series selections plus some higher profile designs and it could gain some traction again. Tough part is it would be pocket change compared to the ROI with pops right now...


hopefully we do get a 'reset' of the line...sadly for us collectors that would require the one thing we hate the most - waiting


One likely scenario where-in we get to see these Hikari XS is through a bundle inside the Smuggler's Bounty subscription box!

It's more likely we get them there rather than on regular releases. :)


I'm fine getting them in the Smuggler's box. I think they look nice. I agree though that they are focusing on other items such as the Vynl line and their acquisition of Loungefly.
Three Timer - 2017-2019

Image

Pinspops
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:56 am
Location: San Diego California
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby Pinspops » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:17 am

mohawkjones wrote:
DivineWarrior wrote:I haven't seen hikari's in a while. Are they still making them?

DivineWarrior wrote:I feel like its been close to a year now. I used to see these hit the funko shop on a regular basis.

Pinspops wrote:I think the last one I got where the Mickey's and that's been a while now


Last official word (which has been a year now) was Hikari is still an item but on hold to devote resources to higher profile lines.

Considering the last full size piece we got was the 2017 12 Days of Christmas red Huckleberry Hound and the last XS 2-pack was the fall 2018 orange/purple Jack Skellington, I would (sadly) say the future is not too optimistic. Would not be impossible to reintroduce Hikari down the line. Focus on small runs, designer series selections plus some higher profile designs and it could gain some traction again. Tough part is it would be pocket change compared to the ROI with pops right now...

You have a good point there...hopefully Hikari doesn't fade out

User avatar
StarWarsFunkoGirl
Posts: 1044
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Hampton VA
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:37 pm

The1one1 wrote:I have heard that there was supposed to be a Boba Fett Xs hikari that was to be made. [-o<


I would love Boba or any other SW xs hikari
Image

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 372 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 132 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

FunkoGus
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 am
Location: Whittier, CA

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby FunkoGus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:51 am

I still hope this happens. [-o<

The1one1
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am
Location: Kaneohe, hawaii
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby The1one1 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:08 am

I’m still praying for these to be released. Come onnnnnn Star Wars celebration Anaheim! Please... [-o<
Aloha! Call me Cliffy!
IG: The1one1

Image Image

User avatar
doctony
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:02 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby doctony » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:39 am

Not a fan of the Hikari XS but I am curious on how this would look like.
Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby mohawkjones » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:03 pm

doctony wrote:Not a fan of the Hikari XS but I am curious on how this would look like.


There are pictures of the prototype out there...
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
doctony
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:02 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Boba fett XS Hikari please!!

Postby doctony » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:58 am

mohawkjones wrote:
doctony wrote:Not a fan of the Hikari XS but I am curious on how this would look like.


There are pictures of the prototype out there...

Jus saw it, they look great!
Image


Return to “Hikari”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users