Mandalorian Hikari

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
thefunkohunko

Mandalorian Hikari

Postby thefunkohunko » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:02 am

I will keep dreaming of the day hikari returns by dreaming of a baby Yoda and/or a Mandalorian hikari figure! Wouldn't that be amazing!? The box would have to be extra wide because of his ears. :)
Last edited by thefunkohunko on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey everybody, I'm Austin! :hello2:
I love collecting, drawing, and putting smiles on people’s faces!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko concept art portfolio!
I am in search of the prototypes for Belsnickel Dwight, Goldenface Jim, and the Haunted Mansion! Please help me find them!

Image Image

YeetGrimes

Re: Mandalorian Hikari

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:03 am

thefunkohunko wrote:I will keep dreaming of the day hiker returns by dreaming of a baby Yoda and/or a Mandalorian hikari figure! Wouldn't that be amazing!? The box would have to be extra wide because of his ears. :)

Hikari was awesome! I wish they made even more Universal Monster variants, especially the Creature. I'm sure a LOT of people would hop on a baby Yoda Hikari!
Hiya, I'm Julie! I cosplayed as Pennywise at Funko Fundays 2019! I'm an It completist but also love to collect things from other movies, TV shows, games, etc. that I like.

I'm also an aspiring artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias:

Instagram: @julie.swaglord.grimes
Twitter: @YeetGrimes
ImageImage

Valde
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Valde » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:34 am

I still have a bunch of Boba Fett and Vader ones, they were some of the best. I think baby Yoda mini Hikari would be game changers.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:59 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:I will keep dreaming of the day hiker returns by dreaming of a baby Yoda and/or a Mandalorian hikari figure! Wouldn't that be amazing!? The box would have to be extra wide because of his ears. :)

I'm already in the planning stages for a custom Mandalorian Hikari to go with my other Fetts. The weather around here has not been cooperative lately for spray painting but it will happen.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:06 am

They should! They are dropping money if they don't make it for as many properties as they can, even long dormant ones.
It doesn't matter the amount you have or length you collected, but that you're happy with what you own

Current Goal: Get The Three Caballeros created as Pops, Dorbz or Vynl

Getting there, we got Caballeros Loungefly for 2020!

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:55 am

thefunkohunko wrote:I will keep dreaming of the day hikari returns by dreaming of a baby Yoda and/or a Mandalorian hikari figure! Wouldn't that be amazing!? The box would have to be extra wide because of his ears. :)

This would be cool.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:20 pm

if anything was going to jump start the hikari line, it would be something that is 'hot' in todays pop culture world. mandalorian certainly meets that criteria along with maybe MHA.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:43 pm

mongoose12 wrote:if anything was going to jump start the hikari line, it would be something that is 'hot' in todays pop culture world. mandalorian certainly meets that criteria along with maybe MHA.

Agreed...any/all things Mandalorian and/or MHA!
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Hikari”