New Hikari Funko Vinyl ~ What's Caught Your Eye?

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
lovetheangels
Hall of Fame Class of 2010
Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Re: New Hikari Funko Vinyl

Postby lovetheangels » Fri May 09, 2014 4:08 pm

That is good to know. I was thinking to myself "no way in hell I will ever own one these Hikari pieces at these prices". Who knows I still may never own one?
Ken here

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit
Location: the other side of the rainbow .. where everything GLOWS !!

Postby glowfunkofreak » Fri May 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Cristina wrote:
lovetheangels wrote:There is one listed on ebay for $399.00. Says they are completely sold out?

The multi-metallic turtle are sold out to RETAILERS. That eBay listing is ridiculous. I don't think all retailers have sold out to the public. I've only seen a few places listing them.

Really ? lol
They are listing them already .. ?
Not sure even all the confirmation notices went out to which retailers got them.
Once a FUNATIC a FUNATIC for LIFE

It's ALL about the FUN
WEBSITE - http://justanotherfunkoobserver.com/

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Fri May 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Not last weeks one .. I meant this weeks .. lol

It's ALL about the FUN

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Fri May 09, 2014 4:14 pm

glowfunkofreak wrote:Not last weeks one .. I meant this weeks .. lol

We're talking about last week's. The turtle one.
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Fri May 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Thing might be backed up in the sales office's .. lol
Just saw that a few of the ladies sunning themselves at Palm Beach a hour ago .. with some drinks .. :roflmao:

It's ALL about the FUN

MaxGoof

Postby MaxGoof » Fri May 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Does anyone know the edition sizes for the various Batman and TMNT Hikari figures we saw in the Toy Fair catalog? The Hikari figures BBTS has up for pre-order are almost all sold out. Just how limited are these?

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Fri May 09, 2014 10:38 pm

I think the exact numbers are a bit of a mystery. It seems like you can kind of tell by the prices and the descriptions. The metal mix Leo is $49.99 and has a run of 500. The NVS Batman is $49.99 and has a run of 600. As for the others, they all seem to be "regular" versions even if some are gold. We've been told that runs could be between 3500 and 5000. Limited, but not really limited. It's a mystery to me why some are sold out at BBTS. ET still has all of them except metal mix Leo.
I'm Josh

kevinbuddha
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby kevinbuddha » Fri May 09, 2014 11:28 pm

These are gonna be pricey pieces and with retailers limited to only a few pieces each, the pieces are gonna go sky-high............I don't expect to be able to afford any of these pieces either Ken!
Minnesota.....where the Sleestaks & Pakuni run free!

Funko's Official Historian

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Fri May 09, 2014 11:42 pm

kevinbuddha wrote:These are gonna be pricey pieces and with retailers limited to only a few pieces each, the pieces are gonna go sky-high............I don't expect to be able to afford any of these pieces either Ken!

I'm pretty sure it will only be the 500 and 600 limited runs that go crazy high. I think the rest should stay stable. At least I can hope, right?
I'm Josh

The Blot

Postby The Blot » Fri May 09, 2014 11:59 pm

MaxGoof wrote:Does anyone know the edition sizes for the various Batman and TMNT Hikari figures we saw in the Toy Fair catalog? The Hikari figures BBTS has up for pre-order are almost all sold out. Just how limited are these?

I believe these are the run sizes of the other Hikari figures announced/released so far:

Batman
Glitter Blue Batman - LE 3737
Black Glitter Batman - LE 4192
Gold Glitter Batman - LE 4191
Metallic Blue Batman - LE 4187

TMNT
Glitter Donatello - LE 3755
Glitter Raphael - LE 3738
Glitter Leonardo - LE 3756
Glitter Micahelangelo - LE 3757
Gold Glitter Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - LE 4197
Metallic Raphael - LE 4193
Grey Glitter Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - LE 4198

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 am

I thought those were the model numbers? I'm so confused. I forgive them, though.
I'm Josh

hottoys2343

Postby hottoys2343 » Sat May 10, 2014 5:38 am

I think its funny that you'd think these unknowns with a LE of 600+ at a price tag of 39.99 and up are going to sell out quickly but Pop! of popular characters which are the craze right now fail to sell out with small price tags and smaller runs...I agree with the PumpkinKing that once these hit all retailers they wont be "sold out" except maybe a few models, and I agree with the other poster who says when your only allotted four or five yes you are going to sell out, and that's also skewing the early numbers as far as popularity goes...I'd say hold out folks these things will be widely available soon

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Sat May 10, 2014 6:14 am

So .. this week was a Batman LE of 600 .. Batman is "unknown" on what planet ? lol

Those are the stock item numbers .. run editions would never be all over the charts ..
"Sure .. let's run off ... uhhmmm 3192 of these .. that sounds about right .. Yeahh !"

Regular edition sizes of 5000 won't sell out as fast then the limited ones of course .. to say that isn't quoting theory's of quantum mathematics .. these are new to the company. Then again so were POP!s .. so if you don't like them now don't buy them .. someone will .. remember though if you do like them someone will be glad to sell them to you later two years down the road at the 3000% mark up while you bang your head on the wall screaming .. "Why didn't I buy these when they came out they are so cool .. Why .. WHY ?" ](*,)

If you like it .. buy it.
Collect cause you like it .. you'll get less headaches that way .. lol

It's ALL about the FUN

hottoys2343

Postby hottoys2343 » Sat May 10, 2014 6:45 am

glowfunkofreak wrote:So .. this week was a Batman LE of 600 .. Batman is "unknown" on what planet ? lol

Those are the stock item numbers .. run editions would never be all over the charts ..
"Sure .. let's run off ... uhhmmm 3192 of these .. that sounds about right .. Yeahh !"

Regular edition sizes of 5000 won't sell out as fast then the limited ones of course .. to say that isn't quoting theory's of quantum mathematics .. these are new to the company. Then again so were POP!s .. so if you don't like them now don't buy them .. someone will .. remember though if you do like them someone will be glad to sell them to you later two years down the road at the 3000% mark up while you bang your head on the wall screaming .. "Why didn't I buy these when they came out they are so cool .. Why .. WHY ?" ](*,)

Collect cause you like it .. you'll get less headaches that way .. lol

Its not about batman being unknown its the style of the particular figure, just because its batman doesn't mean its going to sell. people haven't even seen the packaging since its been changed outside of a horrible glamshot. I've been collecting toys for a long time and I am on a ton of forums, nobody is even talking about these outside of this forum, that was my point, where Pop! are almost never talked about as well but there are a few threads here and there and more and more people jumping on board as more stuff is acquired by Funko. A LE of 600 is huge for a piece not many people outside of this community may want. But maybe there is a huge demand for them and I'm just not seeing it, I think most of you who want these will be able to get them at least until folks become aware of what they are and see them in person, in hand.

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Sat May 10, 2014 10:08 am

I think the 3500 runs will be pretty plentiful. I think the 500 and 600 may pose a problem. Especially as images circulate. Who knows, though!
I'm Josh

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Sat May 10, 2014 10:09 am

Well .. Funko thinks Globally now. So maybe "unknown" to you, but thinking globally means spanning other cultures. So that means there are way many other markets to cater to.
Like the toy show they were at just recently at in Bangkok for example.
The World Class Toy Expo at Central World, Bangkok Thailand from May 1-4, 2014

If no one talks about this stuff how did you find this place ?
If you have been collecting toys for sooooo long and on a ton of forums what took you so long to find this forum.
It's been around for a while yanno.
"Look .. I can make stars .. "

Opinions are like .. you can fill in the rest.
If you want to talk POP!s or Wobblers by Funko you come here.
Other forums are geared towards there own products.
Anyone that really collects Funko doesn't need to talk about them at a Action Figure forum .. or at a Designer Vinyl board.

Maybe you need to put your "wet blanket" attitude in the dryer for a while and enjoy getting in on a fun new product by this company, or stay negative then when it becomes popular (like POP! Vinyl's did) you can jump on the bandwagon.

Like I said ..
Collect cause you like it .. you'll get less headaches that way ...

m.o.o.O.
My Own Opinion ONLY

It's ALL about the FUN

hottoys2343

Postby hottoys2343 » Sat May 10, 2014 10:16 am

glowfunkofreak wrote:Well .. Funko thinks Globally now. So maybe "unknown" to you, but thinking globally means spanning other cultures. So that means there are way many other markets to cater to.
Like the toy show they were at just recently at in Bangkok for example.
The World Class Toy Expo at Central World, Bangkok Thailand from May 1-4, 2014

If no one talks about this stuff how did you find this place ?
If you have been collecting toys for sooooo long and on a ton of forums what took you so long to find this forum.
It's been around for a while yanno.
"Look .. I can make stars .. "

Opinions are like .. you can fill in the rest.
If you want to talk POP!s or Wobblers by Funko you come here.
Other forums are geared towards there own products.
Anyone that really collects Funko doesn't need to talk about them at a Action Figure forum .. or at a Designer Vinyl board.

Maybe you need to put your "wet blanket" attitude in the dryer for a while and enjoy getting in on a fun new product by this company, or stay negative then when it becomes popular (like POP! Vinyl's did) you can jump on the bandwagon.

Like I said ..
Collect cause you like it .. you'll get less headaches that way ...

m.o.o.O.
My Own Opinion ONLY

Globally popular? and they still cannot sell out a pop culture craze Pop! 480 or even 240 LE figure of a GLOBALLY POPULAR CHARACTER? They may be making a footprint globally but please believe that figuarts, revoltech etc. are whats in demand in BANGKOK, and FUNKO does not have a HUGE following when you consider the collector world as a whole so please don't kid yourself if it did these 480 pieces wouldn't be available and have to be sold at discount prices. I found this place from another forum, which is geared toward all manner of collectibles talking about LEGACY and REACTION in a BLURB and that's the ONLY reason I joined, and last I checked this site has a section for that. I put my opinion in to ease peoples minds, these things aren't going anywhere, at least not initially, so get off your high horse, and frankly POP! are the beanie babies of this generation...its cute and I'm glad some of you are so dedicated, HIKARI on the other hand is relatively unknown and the fact that there isn't one other thread or blurb in another collector webpage or forum anywhere lets you know that beyond here the market isn't there YET, but your right someday it may be, I could really care less I'm urging people not to pay the ebay money for something that will be available down the road.

homietrav
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby homietrav » Sat May 10, 2014 10:26 am

I have the three Batmans on pre-order and I really like the design.
Just to add my opinion, which no one cares about, i think these are going to be a huge hit and will be harder to come by than people think. Especially due to the international market of Hikari.
I could by dead wrong about Hikari, but i really like what Funko is doing in this line.
Travis

hottoys2343

Postby hottoys2343 » Sat May 10, 2014 10:33 am

I really like the look of the LE 600 batman as well. I'd like to see the new packaging for them though before I make a purchase. The light tube they had for packaging at Toy Fair gave it the AHH effect.

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Sat May 10, 2014 10:42 am

WOW .. another Elitist (probably Action Figure) collector with an attitude, who left the screen door open this time.

I'm sorry you have a hard time reading what I wrote.
I said Funko thinks globally now.
I didn't say "Globally Popular".
I said they are starting to cater to other markets.

You seem to be from the instant generation, it takes time for companies to expand into other areas.
POP! was a new stylized item a few years ago, and has taken off nicely.
Hikari could very easily do the same. I can say that since I have seen them in person, being at Toy Fair this year.

With you only being at this forum two months, with also no one really knowing who you are, do you really expect anyone here as long time collectors of Funko to praise your word as the gospel. You say I should come down of my "High Horse" .. I'm thinking you need to come down off the mountain. The clouds are pretty thick looking down, you could miss out on something pretty cool looking from way up there.

m.o.o.O.
My Own Opinion ONLY

It's ALL about the FUN

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Sat May 10, 2014 11:53 am

Time Out! Can I call that? I'm pretty new here, too. I think all we can do is look around at what's happening and make a judgement. I don't know how many of these BBTS is able to presell, but most of them are gone. EE still has all of them but the metal mix. I assume, and I know what that means, that EE has more than BBTS. I could also extrapolate that Metal Mix Leo being sold out both places means there was some decent interest as EE probably had more to sell. I think we can also be fair and say that, yes, these are not well known out in the world, yet.

If they catch on, they might disappear in a matter of days. If they don't, they may be in the bargain bin in a year. So, what to do? If you like them, and you're worried you might not get one, preorder it when they pop up. If you are just looking at them as an investment...I...uh...what? I mean, really?

I like them. I preordered them. No worries. We can all co-exist.
I'm Josh

The Blot

Postby The Blot » Sun May 11, 2014 9:46 pm

I don't see how a few LE480 releases not selling out really has any bearing on how the Hikari line does. There are all kinds of figures that don't "sell out" upon release or may be discounted now that now gets flipped for 500% on eBay. And I'm definitely not just talking Funko here. One man's treasure is another's gold. I can't give tons of examples of this across multiple companies and brands. I'm always amazed at things I got for cheap and am willing to give away that turn out to sell on the secondary market for crazy money. If you really are a long time toy collector then you should definitely know this.

I don't want to speak for Funko, but I would imagine they hope Hikari appeals to a whole new toy demographic, while also appealing to the Funko faithful. That's the same with Wobblers, Pop, Legacy, etc. Nothing is for everyone right?

glowfunkofreak - good call on the model numbers vs run sizes! :)

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Mon May 12, 2014 2:11 am

Has anyone every ordered anything from Drakeship.com? It looks legit, but I've never heard of it. They have the metal mix Leo for preorder, so I want to get one, but I'm a little nervous about going with a vendor I haven't used before.
I'm Josh

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Mon May 12, 2014 9:11 am

Each retailer, who was able to get an order in on these, would have only been able to order 4 pcs of the Metal Mix Leo from Round 1 of the Hikari Friday's, or 6 pcs. of the Batman from last Friday's Round 2. Personally I wouldn't order these from anyone I didn't know, or was well established as a retailer of Funko. The 500/600 LE's will be a little harder to come by, especially the cooler they tend to look.

It's ALL about the FUN

TheJobaFett
HoF 2017 & Rookie
HoF 2017 & Rookie

Postby TheJobaFett » Mon May 12, 2014 9:43 am

Just because Funko isn't "globally popular" as you put it doesn't mean they won't send a bunch of the 500 or 600 to Europe, Asia or Australia. I have seen a lot of debates on this, but I don't think comparing these to a 480 piece pop that is only sold in two locations is fair when these are being sold in a dozen or more places in very limited quantities per location. "Not popular yet" or not, if someone has 4 of something, and its a cool looking batman or tmnt, its going to sell out. I'm not saying you won't see a bunch of these on the secondary market shortly after they go on sale and sell out, but it won't be businesses making that money the second time, it will be individuals with quick eCommerce trigger fingers.

That's all I have to say...I return you to your feature bout of Ron vs. HotToys :)
ImageImageMay the Funko Be With You

jandkstuff

Postby jandkstuff » Mon May 12, 2014 11:54 am

I'm just curious...I keep seeing a reference to a Pop! with an LE480 not selling out. Is this a specific example of a Pop! or is it just a fictitious example? If it is a specific example, which Pop! is it? :-)

Also, Hikari may not be globally known at this time but Batman is and Batman collectors seek out Batman items...the rarer, the better. So, that alone is a huge selling point for the second item in the Hikari release and reason enough to order as soon as you can if you don't want to miss your chance. Just my two cents, but then again I haven't been collecting toys for very long. :-)
Hi, I'm Karyn! Nice to meet you. :-)

hottoys2343

Postby hottoys2343 » Mon May 12, 2014 12:06 pm

FUNKO POP DARK KNIGHT JOKER & BANK ROBBER JOKER 2 PACK GLOW IN THE DARK BOXED SET EXCLUSIVE, FUNKO POP FLOCKED BUNNY SUIT RALPHIE A CHRISTMAS STORY EXCLUSIVE, FUNKO POP GLOW IN THE DARK SKELETOR MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE VINYL FIGURE,FUNKO POP MARVEL THING BLACK & WHITE EXCLUSIVE VINYL FIGURE, 2012 SDCC FUNKO BATMAN BLACK SUIT VINYL INVADER ROBOT FIGURE(proof that just because an item is a low count and batman doesnt mean its going to sell..as a matter of fact these look pretty similar to these vinyl invaders),2012 SDCC FUNKO POP DISNEY BLUE MICKEY MOUSE 9 INCH VINYL FIGURE(probably no mickey collectors I guess or maybe the "a (blank) collector wants all things (blank) only applies to batman..oh wait..see above..if its not of likeness or people flat out dont like it it isnt going to sell no matter what the edition size)...Im sure you can look around and find plenty of 480 or lower pieces that are not sold out, I think Ive made my point here, but yeah, buy it because its rare, collectors could give a crap less how rare it is. And actually the fact that Funko only alloted a small number to each retailer does nothing to increase said items popularity, other than inflate the perception that it truly is popular because said retailer is sold out of 4 pieces of 600 of said item. You really think because 8-12 items sold out that this is an indicator of a successful product? Legacy was given to Barnes and Noble nationwide and was sold out almost as quick as it landed for a good while, thats the mark of a successful launch of a product.

jandkstuff

Postby jandkstuff » Mon May 12, 2014 12:25 pm

hottoys2343 wrote:FUNKO POP DARK KNIGHT JOKER & BANK ROBBER JOKER 2 PACK GLOW IN THE DARK BOXED SET EXCLUSIVE, FUNKO POP FLOCKED BUNNY SUIT RALPHIE A CHRISTMAS STORY EXCLUSIVE, FUNKO POP GLOW IN THE DARK SKELETOR MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE VINYL FIGURE,FUNKO POP MARVEL THING BLACK & WHITE EXCLUSIVE VINYL FIGURE, 2012 SDCC FUNKO BATMAN BLACK SUIT VINYL INVADER ROBOT FIGURE(proof that just because an item is a low count and batman doesnt mean its going to sell..as a matter of fact these look pretty similar to these vinyl invaders),2012 SDCC FUNKO POP DISNEY BLUE MICKEY MOUSE 9 INCH VINYL FIGURE(probably no mickey collectors I guess or maybe the "a (blank) collector wants all things (blank) only applies to batman..oh wait..see above..if its not of likeness or people flat out dont like it it isnt going to sell no matter what the edition size)...Im sure you can look around and find plenty of 480 or lower pieces that are not sold out, I think Ive made my point here, but yeah, buy it because its rare, collectors could give a crap less how rare it is. And actually the fact that Funko only alloted a small number to each retailer does nothing to increase said items popularity, other than inflate the perception that it truly is popular because said retailer is sold out of 4 pieces of 600 of said item.

You know, I was on the fence about your interactions on this thread and other people's comments about your attitude but now that you responded in the same snippy way to me just because I asked one simple question, I wholeheartedly agree that you have an uncalled for attitude. Seriously, WTH? I was not arguing or trying to prove you wrong in anyway. I was genuinely curious which one(s) you were referring to because, if you didn't notice, I did say that I am new to toy collecting.

So, thank you for educating me with the list of items and please, take your attitude and go play somewhere else because people are here for fun not to be attacked for having an opinion or question.

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Mon May 12, 2014 12:28 pm

I'm not even sure what we're debating anymore. I get what hottoys is saying. I thought that the blue and gray Batman vinyl invader was really cool at SDCC so I bought one. It had a little LE sticker on it and I thought "Maybe this will turn out to be something special." Of course, it isn't and wasn't. I still love it because I collected Shogun Warriors as a kid. I'm not looking to get rich. I just collect what I like.

As for these Hikari Sofubi, I can't tell you what's going to happen. They seem to be making a marketing push on Twitter and Instagram. I want one whether or not they sell out. I don't have a crystal ball, so I'm buying them now. I'm not going to pay e-bay prices or anything, but if I can find something from a vendor, so be it.
I'm Josh

hottoys2343

Postby hottoys2343 » Mon May 12, 2014 12:31 pm

All im really trying to get people to see is they dont need to spend the money on ebay because these will be available else where soon, save your money and buy them all if you like the look of them, but dont think because this low number initially sold out that you need to jump the gun and spend big to get these. Sorry if I offended you JandK, and anyone else as well.
Last edited by hottoys2343 on Mon May 12, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Mon May 12, 2014 12:48 pm

It takes a lot more than that to offend me, chum! :)

I'm honestly not sure anyone here is going to buy them for e-bay prices. It was just mentioned that a few were up at dumb prices. I would hope none of them sell. I think that if people are vigilant and quick, they will be able to get these. I think if people wait, the flippers are going to scoop them up and try to unload them at very high prices. It's the irritation that comes with the hype train. All aboard! Choo choo!
I'm Josh

jandkstuff

Postby jandkstuff » Mon May 12, 2014 12:52 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:It takes a lot more than that to offend me, chum! :)

Josh, I think his apology was meant for me. ;-)

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Mon May 12, 2014 1:52 pm

:blush: D'oh! *Hands over slightly used apology.*
I'm Josh

Charger14
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Charger14 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:53 pm

glowfunkofreak wrote:Each retailer, who was able to get an order in on these, would have only been able to order 4 pcs of the Metal Mix Leo from Round 1 of the Hikari Friday's, or 6 pcs. of the Batman from last Friday's Round 2. Personally I wouldn't order these from anyone I didn't know, or was well established as a retailer of Funko. The 500/600 LE's will be a little harder to come by, especially the cooler they tend to look.

Ok Ron, you sold me on these. I'll take 2 of the Batman's ;-) . I like the numbering on these, this is long over due. I think when people see these at the con in San Diego, they will be wishing they had ordered them.

Trixt

Postby Trixt » Fri May 16, 2014 9:21 am

Can't wait till noon! Hopefully marvel gets some love. Did batman ever show up for preorder?
Name is Wil.

battymatt

Postby battymatt » Fri May 16, 2014 10:09 am

I still say Batman looks like a Luchadore
Wanted: Predator color proto

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Fri May 16, 2014 11:11 am

Today some people are gonna freak out with what shows up. lol
I am parked by the computer to send my email reply in ... :roflmao:

It's ALL about the FUN

yellowrice
HoF 2014 & Spirit
HoF 2014 & Spirit

Postby yellowrice » Fri May 16, 2014 11:27 am

Looking forward to the next contest. I'm hoping a Funatic win one of these bad boys.
James
Suit up! For tonight is going to be Legend... wait for it...

HobieWanKenobi
Hall of Fame Class of 2017
Hall of Fame Class of 2017

Postby HobieWanKenobi » Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm

yellowrice wrote:Looking forward to the next contest. I'm hoping a Funatic win one of these bad boys.

More turtles. Meh.

I'm waiting for Vader and Fett. Maybe C3PO.

yellowrice
HoF 2014 & Spirit
HoF 2014 & Spirit

Postby yellowrice » Fri May 16, 2014 12:51 pm

HobieWanKenobi wrote:
yellowrice wrote:Looking forward to the next contest. I'm hoping a Funatic win one of these bad boys.

More turtles. Meh.

I'm waiting for Vader and Fett. Maybe C3PO.

A Fett would be awesome and a Stormtrooper.
James
Suit up! For tonight is going to be Legend... wait for it...

Return to “Hikari”