GITD Hologram Darth Vader

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
StLostCauses

GITD Hologram Darth Vader

Postby StLostCauses » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:34 pm

Gemini Collectibles Exclusive, LE 300. It's not in the coming soon folder, which I thought was strange.

Collecting since 2013

Funko Count: 357
Pop! - 313, Hikari - 26
Dorbz - 15, Retro - 3

Favorites: The Flash (Chase) - All yellow box; All of my Stitch Hikaris, Winnie the Pooh, Clone Trooper - First Edition, Obi Wan Kenobi

ISO: Zur En Arrh Batman, The Big Bang Theory (Star Trek - Transporting) set, Bunny Suit Ralphie (Flocked), & 9 inch "Giant" Batman

mohawkjones

Re: GITD Hologram Darth Vader

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Booo on this one. We already have the regular hologram Vader, do not need a second.

What would have been killer would have been redoing the "lightning Vader" with a GID translucent blue base and black paint over the torso & upper arms. Pop a GID skull inside the head and it would be a must buy!
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

StLostCauses

Postby StLostCauses » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:50 pm

I don't have the other one, so I bought it as I like GITD. Cost seems low for the typical price of a Star Wars Hikari; I only have Clone Troopers and those tend to be $80.

I'm still waiting for Funko to either make a Pop or Hikari with a lightsaber that glows.
Collecting since 2013

Pop! - 313, Hikari - 26
Dorbz - 15, Retro - 3

Favorites: The Flash (Chase) - All yellow box; All of my Stitch Hikaris, Winnie the Pooh, Clone Trooper - First Edition, Obi Wan Kenobi

ISO: Zur En Arrh Batman, The Big Bang Theory (Star Trek - Transporting) set, Bunny Suit Ralphie (Flocked), & 9 inch "Giant" Batman

nicole1313

Postby nicole1313 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:53 pm

oh this sucks only just order the other holo :(
Pops 617 Mystery minis 32
Hikari 43 Wobblers 4
Dorbz 95 Fabrikations 3

TheJobaFett
HoF 2017 & Rookie
HoF 2017 & Rookie

Postby TheJobaFett » Sun May 01, 2016 10:18 pm

StLostCauses wrote:I don't have the other one, so I bought it as I like GITD. Cost seems low for the typical price of a Star Wars Hikari; I only have Clone Troopers and those tend to be $80.

I'm still waiting for Funko to either make a Pop or Hikari with a lightsaber that glows.

The light saber on the original Vader pop does glow :-)
ImageImageMay the Funko Be With You

StLostCauses

Postby StLostCauses » Mon May 02, 2016 9:52 am

JobaFett wrote:
StLostCauses wrote:I don't have the other one, so I bought it as I like GITD. Cost seems low for the typical price of a Star Wars Hikari; I only have Clone Troopers and those tend to be $80.

The light saber on the original Vader pop does glow :-)

Oh, it does!? I have the original Vader, Obi-Wan,Yoda, Darth Maul and Luke and I've just never sat them in sunlight to notice. Now I need to go home and try it. :razz:
Collecting since 2013

Pop! - 313, Hikari - 26
Dorbz - 15, Retro - 3

Return to “Hikari”