Complete Hikari Checklist?

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
zfisher323

Complete Hikari Checklist?

Postby zfisher323 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi - developer of the the free iOS Toy Collector app here... I've managed (I think) a pretty good job of keeping the Pop! organized and updated in Toy Collector, but my Hikari section certainly has some room for improvement. I'd like to clean up the list a little bit before I release 3.0. Specifically, I would like to break the groups into the regular sized and larged sized Hikari (I didn't even know there were two sizes when I started adding them!) - is anyone on this board interested in taking a look at my excel spreadsheet and helping me organize the Hikari section? It's a free app, so I can't pay you for your time, but I will be super appreciative!

Thanks,
Zack

direct link to free app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toy-collector-checklist-2/id919363870?mt=8

mohawkjones

Re: Complete Hikari Checklist?

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:42 am

zfisher323 wrote:Hi - developer of the the free iOS Toy Collector app here... I've managed (I think) a pretty good job of keeping the Pop! organized and updated in Toy Collector, but my Hikari section certainly has some room for improvement. I'd like to clean up the list a little bit before I release 3.0. Specifically, I would like to break the groups into the regular sized and larged sized Hikari (I didn't even know there were two sizes when I started adding them!) - is anyone on this board interested in taking a look at my excel spreadsheet and helping me organize the Hikari section? It's a free app, so I can't pay you for your time, but I will be super appreciative!

Thanks,
Zack

direct link to free app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/toy-collector-checklist-2/id919363870?mt=8

Zack, this one os pretty easy as there are really just 2 of the "large sized" Hikari; Spider-Man & Groot. Spider-Man came first and then the scale dropped down to what we have now. Groot is scale appropriate. That's it for the over-sized as far as I know.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

zfisher323

Re: Complete Hikari Checklist?

Postby zfisher323 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Oh, really? That makes it easier then... I saw one of those oversized at a convention last year and just assumed there must be lots of both sizes... that makes things a lot simpler! Thanks.

Return to “Hikari”