Would love to see Colossal Hikari

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
newhousebailey

Would love to see Colossal Hikari

Postby newhousebailey » Tue May 02, 2017 11:24 pm

I just watched Colossal at the Drafthouse and was blown away! I got a nice shiny bottle opener for attending, but kept thinking how amazing a Colossal Hikari would be. I doubt it is a big enough property to get made, but I would purchase one in a heartbeat. If you get a chance to check out this film I highly recommend it.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

mohawkjones

Re: Would love to see Colossal Hikari

Postby mohawkjones » Tue May 02, 2017 11:49 pm

newhousebailey wrote:I just watched Colossal at the Drafthouse and was blown away! I got a nice shiny bottle opener for attending, but kept thinking how amazing a Colossal Hikari would be. I doubt it is a big enough property to get made, but I would purchase one in a heartbeat. If you get a chance to check out this film I highly recommend it.

I want to see it but right now grad school is eating up all time outside of work/lacrosse. Not even sure I will have time for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 this weekend. Fear Colossal will be gone by the time I get around to it.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Wed May 03, 2017 12:09 am

mohawkjones wrote:
newhousebailey wrote:I just watched Colossal at the Drafthouse and was blown away! I got a nice shiny bottle opener for attending, but kept thinking how amazing a Colossal Hikari would be. I doubt it is a big enough property to get made, but I would purchase one in a heartbeat. If you get a chance to check out this film I highly recommend it.

I want to see it but right now grad school is eating up all time outside of work/lacrosse. Not even sure I will have time for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 this weekend. Fear Colossal will be gone by the time I get around to it.

If you get a chance I highly recommend it. Sounds like you have your priorities in track though. Just imagine this as a Hikari!
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Wed May 03, 2017 11:53 am

newhousebailey wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:

If you get a chance I highly recommend it. Sounds like you have your priorities in track though. Just imagine this as a Hikari!

That would make such a great HIkari! Has that Mindstyle vibe to it. Definitely catching it on-demand if I can't make it in theater. Maybe I can get lucky and catch it at the San Fran Alamo Draft House next month if still playing...
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Wed May 03, 2017 12:00 pm

totally misread, thought I was coming to talk about Colossus lol whoops, I'll just show myself out.
Last edited by funkystark on Wed May 03, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Wed May 03, 2017 12:00 pm

I would buy it if they made it. In a heartbeat. Loved the movie. If they could make it glow, I'd buy two! :walk:
I'm Josh

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Wed May 03, 2017 12:04 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:I would buy it if they made it. In a heartbeat. Loved the movie. If they could make it glow, I'd buy two! :walk:

I would buy two as well! :cheers:

ImageImage

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Wed May 03, 2017 12:09 pm

I feel like we're becoming best friends! Haha :ptp:
I'm Josh

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Wed May 03, 2017 4:41 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:I feel like we're becoming best friends! Haha :ptp:

\:D/ \:D/

ImageImage

Return to “Hikari”