MINI HIKARI: CLEAR GLITTER FREDDY FUNKO!

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
gospeedracer

Re: MINI HIKARI: CLEAR GLITTER FREDDY FUNKO!

Postby gospeedracer » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:09 pm

MartinMtz702 wrote:In the name of science, crafts, and boredom, I unboxed and risked destroying mine in trying to make a stress ball squishie Freddy. Need to tweak it a bit but came out a lot better than expected for my first molding/squishie attempt.

Pretty good job. How long before we see these in the stores? :freddy3:

nanite

Postby nanite » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:51 pm

MartinMtz702 wrote:In the name of science, crafts, and boredom, I unboxed and risked destroying mine in trying to make a stress ball squishie Freddy. Need to tweak it a bit but came out a lot better than expected for my first molding/squishie attempt.

Hahahahaha! Awesome.
Hi, I'm Seth!
Please visit my custom thread: http://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=58421

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:57 pm

gospeedracer wrote:When I seen the box the post man delivered I figured the inner box would be screwed up

I was worried too, my clear & black came in pretty jack-hammered boxes. No problems on the inside thanks to plenty of bubble wrap and double boxed figure but at first glance one would assume the worst. Not the greatest boxes for shipping a collectible item (or anything else really).
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:45 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:When I seen the box the post man delivered I figured the inner box would be screwed up

I was worried too, my clear & black came in pretty jack-hammered boxes. No problems on the inside thanks to plenty of bubble wrap and double boxed figure but at first glance one would assume the worst. Not the greatest boxes for shipping a collectible item (or anything else really).

I was really worried when I seen the condition with my black Hikari.Even the USPS put a sticker on it
But it actually didn't hurt the contents
Not sure what's going on but that's 2 in a row. But luckily no issue with my Freddy's so all is good. :freddy2: :freddy2:

lrdavis28

Postby lrdavis28 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:20 am

super cool squish
call me LD

Return to “Hikari”