Mini Hikari: Gold Glitter Freddy Funko

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
gospeedracer

Re: Mini Hikari: Gold Glitter Freddy Funko

Postby gospeedracer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:03 am

CAHRULL wrote:
Zae05 wrote:
CAHRULL wrote:I'll be able to get the 4 from Funko Shop but we'll see on those limited ones... yikes! If one is GITD I'll really need to try and get my hands on it!

Dude, I really hope those limited ones won't be too hard to get. I want to try my best to stay complete on these .

Me too! We'll see what happens. I worry the edition sizes are too small that they probably won't get a funko-shop cross-release.

I want all of them also. But not getting my hopes too high :freddy3:

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Doubt I'll ever end up with them all but digging the run so far...
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:19 pm

Received my Gold glitter Hikari Freddy today! Box came in great shape and Freddy looks awesome!Image
I was hoping the store would throw another color in so I could order the copper and the new one to save a few $$$ on shipping. But worried they will take it down so I might just buy it now to make sure I get it :freddy3: :freddy3:

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Gold Mini Hikari Freddy does looks pretty nice. I received mine a few days ago, but still wondering how much different the copper Freddy looks compared to the gold.
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Zae05 wrote:Gold Mini Hikari Freddy does looks pretty nice. I received mine a few days ago, but still wondering how much different the copper Freddy looks compared to the gold.

Hopefully a good bit different. Finally got my copper tracking email this morning, scheduled to arrive Saturday. I will have to take a side by side comparison pic when I get it.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:25 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
Zae05 wrote:Gold Mini Hikari Freddy does looks pretty nice. I received mine a few days ago, but still wondering how much different the copper Freddy looks compared to the gold.

Hopefully a good bit different. Finally got my copper tracking email this morning, scheduled to arrive Saturday. I will have to take a side by side comparison pic when I get it.

I would say a good difference. They all seem to have a different hue to them. And so far I think the gold had the strongest odor to it when I opened it. I opened all so far and what is that smell from? i don't notice it from any of my Pops just the Hikari :freddy3:

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:10 pm

gospeedracer wrote:I would say a good difference. They all seem to have a different hue to them. And so far I think the gold had the strongest odor to it when I opened it. I opened all so far and what is that smell from? i don't notice it from any of my Pops just the Hikari :freddy3:

The Mini Hikari have been rather... pungent as a whole. Vader was not bad, but Chopper was a slap in the face when I opened the box and the Greedos were a slap and a eye-poke to my olfactory system as well. The Freddy minis have nothing on the Greedos...

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:55 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:I would say a good difference. They all seem to have a different hue to them. And so far I think the gold had the strongest odor to it when I opened it. I opened all so far and what is that smell from? i don't notice it from any of my Pops just the Hikari :freddy3:

The Mini Hikari have been rather... pungent as a whole. Vader was not bad, but Chopper was a slap in the face when I opened the box and the Greedos were a slap and a eye-poke to my olfactory system as well. The Freddy minis have nothing on the Greedos...

Than I must say I'm glad I didn't buy the Greedos. I do have to say that if Freddy is in the box closed I can't really smell it that bad but the minute you do open it wow! :freddy3:

lrdavis28

Postby lrdavis28 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:58 pm

love all of them so far, first mini hikari to suck me deeper into the madness
call me LD

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:08 am

SO i just got the gold one in the mail, so far it is my favorite. The black one i wish was a smoky black instead of pitch black and i won't receive the clear one until august, so for now i love the gold one.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Return to “Hikari”