Future hikari ?

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
User avatar
Deaf Funko
Posts: 1326
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:45 pm
Location: Sacramento
Contact:

Re: Future hikari ?

Postby Deaf Funko » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:55 am

Just wonder does hikari have flocked before ?
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2266
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Future hikari ?

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 pm

FunkoAholiC wrote:Just wonder does hikari have flocked before ?


Nope, not yet. I keep hoping for a Chewbacca or a Wolfman so that we may get one with a flocked variant.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
Deaf Funko
Posts: 1326
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:45 pm
Location: Sacramento
Contact:

Re: Future hikari ?

Postby Deaf Funko » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:01 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
FunkoAholiC wrote:Just wonder does hikari have flocked before ?


Nope, not yet. I keep hoping for a Chewbacca or a Wolfman so that we may get one with a flocked variant.


Exactly that what I was thought about Chewie and never thought you just said wolfman that will be awesome \:D/
Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Funko5ker
Posts: 3311
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Future hikari ?

Postby Funko5ker » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:45 am

Any news on new hikari, the larger versions? I was hoping for the other cereal monsters to go with Frankenberry, and maybe a larger version of Freddy. Also more star Wars, especially Yoda. Would be shame to stop, they were such cool and unique figures.
Rob

ISO
Yoda Freddy
Orange Tux Freddy Wobbler
Scottie Dog Wobblers

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2266
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Future hikari ?

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:06 pm

Funko5ker wrote:Any news on new hikari, the larger versions? I was hoping for the other cereal monsters to go with Frankenberry, and maybe a larger version of Freddy. Also more star Wars, especially Yoda. Would be shame to stop, they were such cool and unique figures.


When I asked I was told the line isn't dead but had to go to the back burner for a little while the more high profile lines need some extra attention. Hopefully that holds true and we see a few more down the line, I would be down for more Cereal Monsters, Yoda and even a Chewbacca.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Future hikari ?

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:45 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
Funko5ker wrote:Any news on new hikari, the larger versions? I was hoping for the other cereal monsters to go with Frankenberry, and maybe a larger version of Freddy. Also more star Wars, especially Yoda. Would be shame to stop, they were such cool and unique figures.


When I asked I was told the line isn't dead but had to go to the back burner for a little while the more high profile lines need some extra attention. Hopefully that holds true and we see a few more down the line, I would be down for more Cereal Monsters, Yoda and even a Chewbacca.

I suppose that makes sense. Especially while they are trying to get 5 Star off the ground.
Image ImageImage

Markn12
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:15 am

Re: Future hikari ?

Postby Markn12 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:32 pm

I would love more Hikari cereal monsters!

Turog_j
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Re: Future hikari ?

Postby Turog_j » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:04 pm

I'm really eager to see how 5 Star does.

Marvelfanatic86
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:35 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Future hikari ?

Postby Marvelfanatic86 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:37 am

Sounds like it will be mostly minis but I don’t think they will be doing too many more of these. I agree they are focusing on other lines. I think the price was too high.
▪️Funko Collector circa 2014
▪️Pop Count 900+ / Dorbz 100+
▪️Team Tiny Ghost
▪️Funko Fiends Member
▪️Comic Con Enthusiast
▪️World Traveler


Image

Image
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Hikari”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users