Color Day Hikari!

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
Mannielouc1

Color Day Hikari!

Postby Mannielouc1 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:14 pm

First of all kinda new to the forum so forgive me if this isn't in the right thread. Anyways, so today I went to visit the Funko shop website to browse for any newly added items. To my surprise instead of going straight to the Funko Shop I was directed to a Queue like page where it said I was in line to make a purchase. Anyone know or have any info on this? It'd be pretty cool to have that implemented seeing as the site slows down dramatically during popular releases. Also the same page showed Freddy Hikari for national color day which by the way look pretty amazing hopefully it's a legit figure coming out. I took a screen shot and as soon as I figure out how to add a pic I will just figure I'd start with this for now lol. Thanks for any information on this much appreciated.

CaselxASD

Re: Color Day Hikari!

Postby CaselxASD » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:33 am

I really hope the other color Mini Hikari Freddys are dropping soon! I remember when we were out at the Funko HQ Grand Opening they had colors out on the display shelves and I couldn't stop drooling over them! I believe there was a Red, Blue, Purple, and Emerald Green :love10:

Maybe these are the ones you are talking about... I definitely hope so, because they definitely did look amazing \:D/
Hai! I'm Jerel, but most call me Jay. | One of those Average Nerds.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:53 am

I definitely cannot wait to own the red and blue one, i think those two will be my faves.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 am

Very glad they all dropped at the same time, instead of separately like the first four did.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:15 am

Since I missed out on the pink Freddy, I ordered the purple one. I know $45ish isn't that much for the little guy, but just can't drop it right now.
Melissa

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:42 am

TriFeckTa wrote:I definitely cannot wait to own the red and blue one, i think those two will be my faves.

I agree, just saw them in the shop and am tempted to get a couple ...!! :freddy2:

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting since 2013: It started with Marvel and quickly became a collection of, a little bit of everything in between!

dcooperfl

Postby dcooperfl » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:49 am

I got them all. I love these little things!
Damien | Austin, TX | @dcooperfl

Tyr0ners

Postby Tyr0ners » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:56 am

I'm super tempted to get one, but I want to hold off until Wednesday in case a new item drops that I want. I'd like to save on shipping lol.
Hey there! My name is Tyrone.
Pop Collector of: Legendary Creatures and Myths, Spastik Plastik, Naruto and Fallout.

ImageImage ImageImage Image Image

kammra

Postby kammra » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Tyr0ners wrote:I'm super tempted to get one, but I want to hold off until Wednesday in case a new item drops that I want. I'd like to save on shipping lol.

Its most likely going to be the Scorpio Freddy as Scorpio starts tomorrow.

And I really love all the colors! I want them all! Hoping they stick around a little while tho because I just can't get them right now.

Nellekeller

Postby Nellekeller » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:04 pm

The mini colored Freddys are my fave

Return to “Hikari”