Valentines Day Freddy Hikari

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
WildberryPOPtarts33

Valentines Day Freddy Hikari

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Was anyone else super happy to see that Valentines Day Freddy Hikari go up on the Funko-Shop today! I really like the look of those, and its going to make a cool piece to display on my shelf. I passed up on that super orange one that's very similar to this one, but I couldn't let this one get by me. I also liked that it was only about 50$ compared to previous Hikaris which have been priced higher. I mean it's a hot pink Freddy so that's an insta-buy right?! lol
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Funklub #13467 :freddy4:

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Re: Valentines Day Freddy Hikari

Postby Sarcasticguy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:01 pm

I wanted to get it.. but then I remembered ECCC is in 2 weeks so I'm trying to be good lol
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:02 pm

WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:Was anyone else super happy to see that Valentines Day Freddy Hikari go up on the Funko-Shop today! I really like the look of those, and its going to make a cool piece to display on my shelf. I passed up on that super orange one that's very similar to this one, but I couldn't let this one get by me. I also liked that it was only about 50$ compared to previous Hikaris which have been priced higher. I mean it's a hot pink Freddy so that's an insta-buy right?! lol

Insta-buy for sure!! :thumbright:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:05 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:Was anyone else super happy to see that Valentines Day Freddy Hikari go up on the Funko-Shop today! I really like the look of those, and its going to make a cool piece to display on my shelf. I passed up on that super orange one that's very similar to this one, but I couldn't let this one get by me. I also liked that it was only about 50$ compared to previous Hikaris which have been priced higher. I mean it's a hot pink Freddy so that's an insta-buy right?! lol

Well with you in particular, any Freddy is up for buying right?! lol. But forreal I do think it's a nice piece to have in any and every collection. :freddy2:
My name is Morgan. Former admin at KY Funko League of Awesomeness, collector of all things Spider-Gwen, Wonder Woman, and anime.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:21 pm

I love Freddy items, but this was a hard pass for me. With ECCC and SDCC, putting down 50 bucks for a hot pink hikari was not my cup of tea. I just wasn't feeling it.
Collecting since 2014

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:25 pm

WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

Well with you in particular, any Freddy is up for buying right?! lol. But forreal I do think it's a nice piece to have in any and every collection. :freddy2:

Freddy’s are always high on the priority list for sure ;-) I love that it has finally been released as I actually first saw this little pink guy back in August while at Funko HQ.
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:46 pm

thejosh2010 wrote:
thejosh2010 wrote:

Freddy’s are always high on the priority list for sure ;-) I love that it has finally been released as I actually first saw this little pink guy back in August while at Funko HQ.

Awesome man. I know it would have caught my eye as well if I'd seen it previously too. Glad it's here and we have it!
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

HiMyNameIsSean
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby HiMyNameIsSean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:48 pm

I LOVED the color of this Freddy!!!
But trying to wait until after ECCC to make any purchases
Hi My Name Is Sean!

BobbleheadFreak
Hall of Fame Class of 2020

Postby BobbleheadFreak » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Just love the Color of it , so bought it was Valentines Day gift for myself :) :freddy2: :freddy2:

aKa Chris - TheUnitedFunkoFamily - HOF #81
Instagram : Fliptoyz

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:00 pm

HiMyNameIsSean wrote:I LOVED the color of this Freddy!!!
But trying to wait until after ECCC to make any purchases

I bet you could snag it cheaper than 50$ with a little magic! Not a bad choice!
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:01 pm

BobbleheadFreak wrote:Just love the Color of it , so bought it was Valentines Day gift for myself :) :freddy2: :freddy2:

I have to somehow stop myself from getting the orange one now!! haha
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

BobbleheadFreak

Postby BobbleheadFreak » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:31 pm

BobbleheadFreak wrote:Just love the Color of it , so bought it was Valentines Day gift for myself :) :freddy2: :freddy2:

Orange one is one of my favs , do it \:D/

aKa Chris - TheUnitedFunkoFamily - HOF #81
Instagram : Fliptoyz

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:I wanted to get it.. but then I remembered ECCC is in 2 weeks so I'm trying to be good lol

:laughing3: This. Sadly the ECCC things I want the most are the VYNL sets & Bigfoot Pop and with them not being shared exclusives I need to see what the damages are going to be before I go for the Retro Freddy Hikaris...
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:59 pm

I really want this one! Hopefully he'll stick around for a little bit longer, but I'm not holding my breath since he's only 500 pieces. Want to get ECCC over and done with, even though there's not AS much as was leaked, I still want to make sure I don't overdo it.

But he is so pretty, isn't he?
Melissa

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:09 am

I had to get it!! I need more pink Freddy’s in my life hahha saw the vday line they had on quidd, would love if those actually happened one day!
Image Image

Popfanatics

Postby Popfanatics » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:21 am

Pulled the trigger on this one. It’ll be my first full size hikari but it’s HOT PINK for V day!! I just had to get it :freddy3:
It’s me Lynda

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Popfanatics wrote:

Pulled the trigger on this one. It’ll be my first full size hikari but it’s HOT PINK for V day!! I just had to get it :freddy3:

I think the line as a whole is really underrated, but I can understand why people want to hold off on these as they are generally pretty pricey. Best to find them on clearance if you can!
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:26 pm

BobbleheadFreak wrote:

Orange one is one of my favs , do it \:D/

I just might! Especially if we get a "line" of these neon colored freddys!
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:49 pm

WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:Best to find them on clearance if you can!

Except funk-shop exclusive means little to no chance of catching them on clearance unless some end up with Gemini.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

SuMo

Postby SuMo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:23 pm

Almost tempted, but pricing is an issue. I need to buy a bunch of other items first. Great color and love that they did it for V-Day.
ImageImage
ImageImage

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 am

mohawkjones wrote:

Except funk-shop exclusive means little to no chance of catching them on clearance unless some end up with Gemini.

Yeah true. I guess I was making more of a generality regarding all Hikaris.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:29 pm

mohawkjones wrote:

Well then you are right on! ;-)

The sad but true thing about Hikari and I am sure a big factor in the line's decline... #-o

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:31 pm

I don't collect hikaris. But if I did I would have grabbed this one for sure. It's pink. And I love pink.but I Must resist the pink gorgeous Freddy hikari.
Last edited by Shalee04 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Nellekeller

Postby Nellekeller » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:30 pm

I bought this one specifically to pair up with the orange one. I'm glad that these are coming out slowly. I'm looking forward to the next one to add into this growing collection.

binarykaos

Postby binarykaos » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Nellekeller wrote:I bought this one specifically to pair up with the orange one. I'm glad that these are coming out slowly. I'm looking forward to the next one to add into this growing collection.

I thought about picking this one up, the colors are bright and popping on these!

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:14 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:

Well then you are right on! ;-)

The sad but true thing about Hikari and I am sure a big factor in the line's decline... #-o

Money talks as they say
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Nellekeller

Postby Nellekeller » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:23 pm

binarykaos wrote:
Nellekeller wrote:I bought this one specifically to pair up with the orange one. I'm glad that these are coming out slowly. I'm looking forward to the next one to add into this growing collection.

I thought about picking this one up, the colors are bright and popping on these!

Agreed. I don't have very many, but I do think they're sharp. I also have the color spectrum from last summer.

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Update on this, I got mine in the mail today and it's very sweet in person! I love that color! He has a hard time standing up a little bit though for some reason, so I'm going to have to position him in a way that allows him to lean against something for support.
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:21 pm

WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:Update on this, I got mine in the mail today and it's very sweet in person! I love that color! He has a hard time standing up a little bit though for some reason, so I'm going to have to position him in a way that allows him to lean against something for support.

Congrats! You have a picture you could share?

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

WildberryPOPtarts33

Postby WildberryPOPtarts33 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:12 pm

jagpop wrote:
WildberryPOPtarts33 wrote:Update on this, I got mine in the mail today and it's very sweet in person! I love that color! He has a hard time standing up a little bit though for some reason, so I'm going to have to position him in a way that allows him to lean against something for support.

Congrats! You have a picture you could share?

I have yet to figure out how to upload photos. I'll work on it and get back to you!
ISO Asuna proto
@superfunkobros

Tmarie_82

Postby Tmarie_82 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:05 pm

I think this one is so cute I love the color and I’m so glad moepops ordered it for me :)

scholora

Postby scholora » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Yes would love photos of it in person!

FunkoGus

Postby FunkoGus » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:46 am

This would look great in my display.

Return to “Hikari”