Display wall of XS minis ?

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
Pkdiablo77

Display wall of XS minis ?

Postby Pkdiablo77 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:01 am

Anyone has a nice wall display of the hikari xs???

Thx

TriFeckTa

Re: Display wall of XS minis ?

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:07 am

I have seen people with a sizeable XS hikari collection, don't think ive seen a wall display yet.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 50
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Pkdiablo77

Postby Pkdiablo77 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:56 am

I have 38 but no wall yet. No space lol

Pkdiablo77

Postby Pkdiablo77 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:05 am

TriFeckTa wrote:I have seen people with a sizeable XS hikari collection, don't think ive seen a wall display yet.

https://flic.kr/p/KcwtiB

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:10 am

Pkdiablo77 wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:I have seen people with a sizeable XS hikari collection, don't think ive seen a wall display yet.

https://flic.kr/p/KcwtiB

Dang that's a lot of XS hikari. I wonder if anyone has a complete set of all of the XS hikari up to date. Now that would be even crazier.

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

ImageImage

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:19 pm

TriFeckTa wrote:
Pkdiablo77 wrote:

Dang that's a lot of XS hikari. I wonder if anyone has a complete set of all of the XS hikari up to date. Now that would be even crazier.
Pkdiablo77 wrote:Anyone has a nice wall display of the hikari xs???

Thx

I would say this qualifies as a wall display...

Part of my larger Hikari collection. Thinking I may have to get one more media tower for the upcoming XS sets.

Everything officially announced up to date minus the Captain America white/blue and Stitch blue/purple (which are on their way right now) & the Box Lunch Stitch set which I am waiting on the price to drop. Still waiting for the sets seen at the HQ shop to make their way to retail.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:21 pm

mohawkjones wrote:

Spoiler: show

Part of my larger Hikari collection. Thinking I may have to get one more media tower for the upcoming XS sets.

Everything officially announced up to date minus the Captain America white/blue and Stitch blue/purple (which are on their way right now) & the Box Lunch Stitch set which I am waiting on the price to drop. Still waiting for the sets seen at the HQ shop to make their way to retail.

Looks amazing, Shawn! :love10:
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Pkdiablo77

Postby Pkdiablo77 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:28 pm

Whoa! Which media towers are those?
I want all my xs like that. Amazing. Wow.

TriFeckTa

Postby TriFeckTa » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:16 am

mohawkjones wrote:

Everything officially announced up to date minus the Captain America white/blue and Stitch blue/purple (which are on their way right now) & the Box Lunch Stitch set which I am waiting on the price to drop. Still waiting for the sets seen at the HQ shop to make their way to retail.[/quote]

All bow down to the Hikari god :cheers:

I saw some leaks of the Iron Man XS hikari, but i am sure you will get that too as soon as its available.

ImageImage

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:19 pm

Pkdiablo77 wrote:Whoa! Which media towers are those?
I want all my xs like that. Amazing. Wow.

All IKEA. Big shelves are the Billy system, the media towers are GNEDBY. Fits in perfectly with the Billy stuff.

Also check out the shallow BESTA shelfs. They make a version that is 7 7/8" deep that would be perfect for a Hikari XS collection. They are wall mountable as well.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

scholora

Postby scholora » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:32 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:
Pkdiablo77 wrote:Dang that's a lot of XS hikari. I wonder if anyone has a complete set of all of the XS hikari up to date. Now that would be even crazier.

Thx

Did you consider doing glass cases instead?

Tmarie_82

Postby Tmarie_82 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:54 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
TriFeckTa wrote:
Pkdiablo77 wrote:Dang that's a lot of XS hikari. I wonder if anyone has a complete set of all of the XS hikari up to date. Now that would be even crazier.

Thx

Looks great!

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:52 pm

scholora wrote:Did you consider doing glass cases instead?

Nope, never found a glass based system that was modular enough for needs/liking. The Detolfs do not have adjustable shelves nor are they nearly tall enough for what I wanted to do. I like that I have been able to add on and modify the system for different rooms over the years as the collection has grown and morphed. There is a matching wall on the other side of the room with my Bowen Designs Iron Man collection, some pops/dorbz and my graphic novel collection. I really like the consistency across the board.

Return to “Hikari”