Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:14 pm

Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 6874
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:11 pm

These are pretty cool! Shawn have you been staying complete on the mini-Hikari or just picking and choosing which ones you like?
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 9564
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby funkystark » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:16 pm

I wish these were all available at retail brick stores
Image
The only team that matters!

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 1124
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby jagpop » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:17 pm

These are cool. I really like the green on them.
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:24 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:These are pretty cool! Shawn have you been staying complete on the mini-Hikari or just picking and choosing which ones you like?


Started going for complete but the pace has been too fast and furious to keep up with. Some of the colors are getting a bit monotonous for my tastes with too many color ways of certain sculpts (like Dumbo). I do wish there were some fully painted color ways mixed in as well. Plus like Mike said the lack of brick & mortar retail availability is another factor as well.

I like the XS line but not in the same way I dig the full size Hikari with all of the funky colors and paint jobs. Plus I am really digging the VYNL line right now and find myself enjoying them more so than the XS. So as of the Iron Man 2-pack I am slowing down and getting far more choosy in what I pick up.
Not to mention it's time to start stashing away some funds for SDCC... :mir1:
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, VYNL fiend and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
Stitch626
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby Stitch626 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:01 pm

I love the color combo but it doesn’t look like the Hulk to me.
Image. Image
Image. Image. ImageImage

ghostrye
Posts: 545
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 am

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby ghostrye » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:49 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:These are pretty cool! Shawn have you been staying complete on the mini-Hikari or just picking and choosing which ones you like?


Started going for complete but the pace has been too fast and furious to keep up with. Some of the colors are getting a bit monotonous for my tastes with too many color ways of certain sculpts (like Dumbo). I do wish there were some fully painted color ways mixed in as well. Plus like Mike said the lack of brick & mortar retail availability is another factor as well.

I like the XS line but not in the same way I dig the full size Hikari with all of the funky colors and paint jobs. Plus I am really digging the VYNL line right now and find myself enjoying them more so than the XS. So as of the Iron Man 2-pack I am slowing down and getting far more choosy in what I pick up.
Not to mention it's time to start stashing away some funds for SDCC... :mir1:


I haven't seen many full sized hikari figures recently...are they still making them?

Pkdiablo77
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby Pkdiablo77 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:58 am

Anyone have the high resplution shot of this? Thx

User avatar
KarateKid
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby KarateKid » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Stitch626 wrote:I love the color combo but it doesn’t look like the Hulk to me.

Yeah agreed. They look like an angry DragonballZ character! lol! I think they should've made him look a bit more traditional/classic.
ISO Michael Jackson Pops!

User avatar
Stitch626
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby Stitch626 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:15 pm

KarateKid wrote:
Stitch626 wrote:I love the color combo but it doesn’t look like the Hulk to me.

Yeah agreed. They look like an angry DragonballZ character! lol! I think they should've made him look a bit more traditional/classic.


Haha it does look like DragonballZ!!!! lol I’ve loved all the mini Hikari’s. This really is the first one where I’m like ...huh? :-k
Image. Image
Image. Image. ImageImage

User avatar
RSVHockeyDad
Posts: 592
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby RSVHockeyDad » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:51 am

I've been debating on whether or not to grab the Hulk XS packs. The red and green look really cool. Was thinking of picking them up with today's 20% eBay deal but couldn't pull the trigger. Anyone get them already and have comments?
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 1953
Proto Count = 8 (All NHL Protos)


Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Hikari Friday: Grey & Green The Hulk Hikari XS!

Postby dexiesmom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:48 pm

I like his expression and his little Hulk helmet! As others have stated, I wish the minis were available at more physical stores and not just online retailers.
Image ImageImage


Return to “Hikari”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users