Clear Glitter Boba Fett A/P Card Name Misprint?

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
CoolSax

Clear Glitter Boba Fett A/P Card Name Misprint?

Postby CoolSax » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Hey all,
I'm new to Hikari collecting and I recently purchased the Clear Glitter Boba Fett that was the NYCC Exclusive from Gemini Collectibles. This is the first A/P one I've got and I know it means Art and Production. I also know about the debate on whether that's a good thing or not lol. That part is fine but my main problem is the name on the card says "Starfield Boba Fett" which they've never made. Everything I can see on this one makes it look legit and not an elaborate fake but the card may be was a misprint from Funko?

I know it's a longshot but I was wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this.

rexflexall

Re: Clear Glitter Boba Fett A/P Card Name Misprint?

Postby rexflexall » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:01 am

Email Gemini to inquire!

TriFeckTa

Re: Clear Glitter Boba Fett A/P Card Name Misprint?

Postby TriFeckTa » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:35 am

I don't think that it is a fake, have you compared the card to any other Boba Fett cards of that kind? Maybe Starfield Boba Fett is the proper name for it?

Also A/P does not stand for Art & Production, it stands for Artist Proof. Artist proofs are truly hard to find, so you definitely caught a winner.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 42
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Return to “Hikari”