Rarest Hikari

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Re: Rarest Hikari

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:44 am

Reverend wrote:Good luck finding some of these, actually I'm old but I "think" most of these are 1/12 or less even some 1/1. I still have more but these are some I found on my IG

But to be honest who know because Mindstyle were never good to keeping with numbers that is why you see so many AP (artist Proofs) out there

Wow, I happen to be scrolling through the Hikari section and found this thread! Those are so amazing it is always cool seeing the pieces you have that are only 1/1. So amazing brother! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:45 am

Reverend wrote:Good luck finding some of these, actually I'm old but I "think" most of these are 1/12 or less even some 1/1. I still have more but these are some I found on my IG

But to be honest who know because Mindstyle were never good to keeping with numbers that is why you see so many AP (artist Proofs) out there

Wow, I happen to be scrolling through the Hikari section and found this thread! Those are so amazing it is always cool seeing the pieces you have that are only 1/1. So amazing brother! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:46 am

Those are pretty cool! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Hikari”