Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
User avatar
vegasbaby98
Posts: 2352
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:38 pm
Location: Winterville, NC
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby vegasbaby98 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:33 pm

She's awesome!!
Rose

Over 1200 Pops. Plus Dorbz, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Vinyls, Cubed, Fabrikations & Blox.

Image

User avatar
valorandvellum
Posts: 2634
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 2:55 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby valorandvellum » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Princess wrote:I have noticed with the hot topic exclusive Dorbz lately, that they seem to all end up on FP. So if your local HT doesn't get them in, or you miss out online etc.....be patient before you go to eBay. FP often get them in a few weeks later. Here's hoping anyway!


Do they do this even with the numbered LE ones? If so, I wonder if some of the 2k edition goes over to them or if they somehow get an allotment that's outside the 2k? I know that with limited print runs, the artist gets some AP's (artist's proof) that is outside the numbered edition. Wasn't sure if it's like this in the toy collectible world as well.
Image
Hi, I'm Priscilla! Need a signature badge?

User avatar
Shalee04
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 pm
Location: Bakersfield,Calif

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby Shalee04 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:56 pm

I definitely need Ursula. :freddy2:
They call me Kelly :smt031

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

ISO~ Flocked Lotso and Sulley. The Mayor, Metallic Flying Monkey. Bobs big boy.

Pops-1200
Minis-450+
Protos-1 Dug with cone that's it just 1 Super awesome proto for me.

Image

Princess
Posts: 991
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:06 am
Location: Australia

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby Princess » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:46 pm

valorandvellum wrote:
Princess wrote:I have noticed with the hot topic exclusive Dorbz lately, that they seem to all end up on FP. So if your local HT doesn't get them in, or you miss out online etc.....be patient before you go to eBay. FP often get them in a few weeks later. Here's hoping anyway!


Do they do this even with the numbered LE ones? If so, I wonder if some of the 2k edition goes over to them or if they somehow get an allotment that's outside the 2k? I know that with limited print runs, the artist gets some AP's (artist's proof) that is outside the numbered edition. Wasn't sure if it's like this in the toy collectible world as well.


It happened with the limited ones like zebra batman and rainbow batman that weren't numbered. And I've been informed that PC will be getting the thunder beam Mega man that is numbered. So I assume FP will get that too. I also assume that they will both also get the metallic Ursula..... But it is an assumption. PC said they had nothing in the system for Ursula yet. I'm fairly confident they would tho....I don't see why they wouldn't get that one when they get the others. But u know what they say about assumptions.....

I know with some limited number pops in the USA (11th dr in spacesuit and burning Godzilla), that are meant to be limited editions but were also available overseas. My understanding is that ones sold overseas without stickers were not counted as part of the stickered Le 3000 Godzilla run in the USA. I am not sure this was ever confirmed.
33527
signature created by bathtub-tigers

Looking for B&W Wonder Woman

User avatar
angeladominguez
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:32 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby angeladominguez » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:55 pm

I have to keep checking back.
She needs to go next to Maleficent.
Hi! I'm Angelica, or Angela for short! Sales rep by day, collector by night!
Collecting for 3+ years.
Funko Product Count: 800+
:love6: Member of The Funko Couple with Sergio Tamez aka S_E_R_G_I_O on the boards. ♡
ImageImage

User avatar
treswright
Posts: 4204
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby treswright » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:27 pm

Princess wrote:I know with some limited number pops in the USA (11th dr in spacesuit and burning Godzilla), that are meant to be limited editions but were also available overseas. My understanding is that ones sold overseas without stickers were not counted as part of the stickered Le 3000 Godzilla run in the USA. I am not sure this was ever confirmed.


Burning Godzilla was not numbered. The distributor for those was GTS, and THEY were the ones that threw around that 3000 number, not Funko. By all appearances it was BS, it sure seemed like a lot more than 3000 made it into the world. As far as anyone can tell, whenever Funko puts a numbered sticker on something then that is how many end up being made whether it is US only or also sold overseas. IE, the ones sold overseas might not have the numbered sticker, but they are still counted as part of the run. So an LE2000 might have 1500 stickered sold in the US and 500 sold overseas without the stickers. There have been threads on this and this has been the consensus among the old-timers. Doesn't mean it's right, but it makes sense :-)
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Image

ks082091
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:21 am

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby ks082091 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:34 pm

treswright wrote:
Princess wrote:I know with some limited number pops in the USA (11th dr in spacesuit and burning Godzilla), that are meant to be limited editions but were also available overseas. My understanding is that ones sold overseas without stickers were not counted as part of the stickered Le 3000 Godzilla run in the USA. I am not sure this was ever confirmed.


Burning Godzilla was not numbered. The distributor for those was GTS, and THEY were the ones that threw around that 3000 number, not Funko. By all appearances it was BS, it sure seemed like a lot more than 3000 made it into the world. As far as anyone can tell, whenever Funko puts a numbered sticker on something then that is how many end up being made whether it is US only or also sold overseas. IE, the ones sold overseas might not have the numbered sticker, but they are still counted as part of the run. So an LE2000 might have 1500 stickered sold in the US and 500 sold overseas without the stickers. There have been threads on this and this has been the consensus among the old-timers. Doesn't mean it's right, but it makes sense :-)

Exactly. I keep saying this. There's a difference between hot topic or another company SAYING it's a certain number of pieces, and the item actually having a sticker that reflects such.

Princess
Posts: 991
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:06 am
Location: Australia

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:08 am

ks082091 wrote:
treswright wrote:
Princess wrote:I know with some limited number pops in the USA (11th dr in spacesuit and burning Godzilla), that are meant to be limited editions but were also available overseas. My understanding is that ones sold overseas without stickers were not counted as part of the stickered Le 3000 Godzilla run in the USA. I am not sure this was ever confirmed.


Burning Godzilla was not numbered. The distributor for those was GTS, and THEY were the ones that threw around that 3000 number, not Funko. By all appearances it was BS, it sure seemed like a lot more than 3000 made it into the world. As far as anyone can tell, whenever Funko puts a numbered sticker on something then that is how many end up being made whether it is US only or also sold overseas. IE, the ones sold overseas might not have the numbered sticker, but they are still counted as part of the run. So an LE2000 might have 1500 stickered sold in the US and 500 sold overseas without the stickers. There have been threads on this and this has been the consensus among the old-timers. Doesn't mean it's right, but it makes sense :-)

Exactly. I keep saying this. There's a difference between hot topic or another company SAYING it's a certain number of pieces, and the item actually having a sticker that reflects such.


Apologies for the error. I should have looked at the sticker #-o Regardless....PC at least is getting the thunder beam mega man which is numbered LE and have gotten other limited Dorbz that were not numbered since at least rainbow batman. So there is hope they will also get the Ursula. Fingers crossed.
33527
signature created by bathtub-tigers

Looking for B&W Wonder Woman

User avatar
Nikeboi916
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:35 am
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby Nikeboi916 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:04 am

Still waiting for this to go live, i wonder if both dorbz go live the same time.

User avatar
valorandvellum
Posts: 2634
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 2:55 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby valorandvellum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:43 pm

treswright wrote:
Princess wrote:I know with some limited number pops in the USA (11th dr in spacesuit and burning Godzilla), that are meant to be limited editions but were also available overseas. My understanding is that ones sold overseas without stickers were not counted as part of the stickered Le 3000 Godzilla run in the USA. I am not sure this was ever confirmed.


Burning Godzilla was not numbered. The distributor for those was GTS, and THEY were the ones that threw around that 3000 number, not Funko. By all appearances it was BS, it sure seemed like a lot more than 3000 made it into the world. As far as anyone can tell, whenever Funko puts a numbered sticker on something then that is how many end up being made whether it is US only or also sold overseas. IE, the ones sold overseas might not have the numbered sticker, but they are still counted as part of the run. So an LE2000 might have 1500 stickered sold in the US and 500 sold overseas without the stickers. There have been threads on this and this has been the consensus among the old-timers. Doesn't mean it's right, but it makes sense :-)


Thanks for the info, guys! I guess that's good they keep the editions pretty strict to the number. Kinda weird how in the poster print world, having extras outside the run is perfectly acceptable but in the world of collectables, people would probably be outraged. lol
Image
Hi, I'm Priscilla! Need a signature badge?

User avatar
stl_ben
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby stl_ben » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Um in the print world have extras outside the run is not acceptable! Unless you are referring to AP copies, which would be the equivalent to protos in funko which also not counted in the number run.

User avatar
MorbidGee
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2214
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 pm
Location: Las Vegas NV
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby MorbidGee » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:37 pm

I wonder if they will change it up like they did with the Jack Skellington Dorbz. It also had a placeholder saying online exclusive and yet they changed it to be a part of a boxed set. All I know is that I really want the Ursula Dorbz, metallic looks great on her :)
Image Image
Hello! My name is Giselle
IG:Morbidgeescollections Funklub #10230 Image

User avatar
bryan_sato54
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby bryan_sato54 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:35 pm

definitely need to get this one..looks pretty cool...
Hi Im Bryan and Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. :freddy2:

ISO: Back to the Future Protos / Dorbz Protos

Image Image

Image

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

TWITTER : bryansato

Zippieminion
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby Zippieminion » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:08 am

She looks awesome.

User avatar
a99kitten
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2453
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 pm
Location: Truckee, CA (Tahoe area)
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby a99kitten » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Wow - I love her look!!!! Definitely will need to try and get her!
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month!
5 Customs, 50 protos, 1380 POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Dorbz..)

ImageImage
Image

User avatar
Icetenka
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby Icetenka » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 am

Just take my paycheck Funko.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto
Blue Lantern Flash GITD Dorbz

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Posts: 3372
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:20 pm

We'll be waiting a while for this - Baymax and Groot are the Dorbz for February and Ursula will be coming later (according to HT Nerdette)
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
Looking for Devil Freddy Wobbler

User avatar
synergy56
Posts: 1328
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:47 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:We'll be waiting a while for this - Baymax and Groot are the Dorbz for February and Ursula will be coming later (according to HT Nerdette)

Noooo!!!!! Why do they torture us like this?!
Hi, I'm Merri!
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
MartinMtz702
Posts: 377
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby MartinMtz702 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:14 pm

HT Nerdette is only accurate like 40% of the time. She wings it and guesses at answers to questions during her Periscopes. She's been wrong a few times in the past
Image
Must Haves: Retro Freddy Batman, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, 2015 So Cal white shirt Retro Freddy.

TurtleTheTruth
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby TurtleTheTruth » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Will we ever have an answer to the (universal) piece count in US and overseas?
Have:
Billy Pop Proto
Chucky Pop Proto
Lando Pop Proto
Jar Jar Pop Proto

Want:
Teen Titans Robin Pop Proto
Teen Titans Beast Boy Pop Proto
Joy Pop Proto
Fear Pop Proto
One Piece (or any animation) Pop Proto(s)

User avatar
scottfoomusic510
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:04 pm
Location: Bay Area, California
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby scottfoomusic510 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:09 am

Did periscope say next month for this one? I can''t remember. I barely stayed awake for Logan lol!
IG: SCOTTFOOMUSIC
FUNDAYS 2016, Fright Night 2016 Attendee
Pop Count: Over 600 Dorbz Count: 165
Protos Owned: Unmasked Jason Voorhees, Jason Voorhees, Bath time Deadpool, Vaultboy
ISO: Gizmo & Cable POP Proto - Jason Voorhees Dorbz Proto
Image
Image

User avatar
angeladominguez
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:32 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby angeladominguez » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:17 am

synergy56 wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:We'll be waiting a while for this - Baymax and Groot are the Dorbz for February and Ursula will be coming later (according to HT Nerdette)

Noooo!!!!! Why do they torture us like this?!


Awe man, hopefully not in March.
Fiance works an event here in Houston and it leaves us no time to hunt :(
Hi! I'm Angelica, or Angela for short! Sales rep by day, collector by night!
Collecting for 3+ years.
Funko Product Count: 800+
:love6: Member of The Funko Couple with Sergio Tamez aka S_E_R_G_I_O on the boards. ♡
ImageImage

Popsaysyee
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:52 am
Contact:

Re: Hot Topic Exclusive Metallic Ursula LE 2000

Postby Popsaysyee » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:04 am

Anxiously waiting for this [-o<
Jayson
ISO: Gears of War Protos, League of Legends Protos, Overwatch Protos

Image


Return to “Dorbz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PopGoestheJess