Spiderman: Homecoming Dorbz

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Rgncajun

Re: Spiderman: Homecoming Dorbz

Postby Rgncajun » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Ok so I went to a different GameStop today and there was a tony stark dorbz as well. I'm wondering if every store gets one?

FearlessPhotog

Postby FearlessPhotog » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:13 pm

I found my very first Dorbz in the wild the other day, Spiderman from the Homecoming set! He is pretty awesome :)

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:26 am

My store still hasn't called me about my Tony pre-order, I'm thinking I better check in with them
Kristen

Classier

Postby Classier » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:53 am

My Walmart got tons in. Had to pass, though, because I'm waiting for my bundle from Fererra Market.

Rgncajun

Postby Rgncajun » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:27 pm

Spiderman dorbz are only $5.50 at Walmart online right now!

Princess

Postby Princess » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:47 am

Soooo.....am I right to think that these have been in stores in the USA for a while now? I ask because I preordered the chase and it still hasn't arrived. I was originally told May, then June and now it's July and I haven't heard any further. Just wondering if these have been widely stocked for a while now, or whether they are only just showing up in stores now.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:32 am

Princess wrote:Soooo.....am I right to think that these have been in stores in the USA for a while now? I ask because I preordered the chase and it still hasn't arrived. I was originally told May, then June and now it's July and I haven't heard any further. Just wondering if these have been widely stocked for a while now, or whether they are only just showing up in stores now.

I've only found them in one store so far in my area - Toysrus. None of the others like Gamestop, BN, Walmart, or Target have had them in store. I've seen a couple places online, but surprisingly, even the minions have been better distributed around here. I'm on the east coast, so that may have something to do with it.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Princess wrote:Soooo.....am I right to think that these have been in stores in the USA for a while now? I ask because I preordered the chase and it still hasn't arrived. I was originally told May, then June and now it's July and I haven't heard any further. Just wondering if these have been widely stocked for a while now, or whether they are only just showing up in stores now.

Yeah I've been seeing US collectors with them for a while now.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:38 pm

I'm in the same boat, still waiting for a preorder to be filled... :-/

Princess

Postby Princess » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:34 pm

funkystark wrote:

I'm in the same boat, still waiting for a preorder to be filled... :-/

Was your preorder from Kooltoys by any chance? Selfishly, I feel better that we are in the same boat. If you are waiting as well then it sounds like it may be just waiting on stock to arrive.

Thanks for all the replies. I guess I will wait for another couple of weeks and then follow up with the store again.
I received my spider-man bundle from PC on 26 April so it was hard to gauge whether I should be concerned or not. I know the US releases happen on a different schedule sometimes. Thanks again for the responses. :)
signature created by bathtub-tigers

Return to “Dorbz”