Rice Krispies Dorbz

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 3884
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby NCDS » Thu May 23, 2019 4:03 pm

nonotglenn wrote:
NCDS wrote:
nonotglenn wrote:
That's probably because everyone was too afraid to click away from twitter, I did however retweet to win. :P


This is very true, I took a leap of faith it wouldn't be the same time.


Did it work out for you?!



It did! I love it when a plan comes together.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

User avatar
nonotglenn
Posts: 1131
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby nonotglenn » Thu May 23, 2019 4:16 pm

NCDS wrote:
nonotglenn wrote:
NCDS wrote:
This is very true, I took a leap of faith it wouldn't be the same time.


Did it work out for you?!



It did! I love it when a plan comes together.


Yayayayay! Congrats :)
Image

User avatar
Optimistic
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:42 am

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby Optimistic » Thu May 23, 2019 8:10 pm

For those on the fence: Reminder Funko is having a sale for Memorial Day and you can nab it for $20, which could be another reason people are waiting

Don't hold off too long, I do see it selling out eventually. And they get pricey and hard to find when removed. Good luck getting a Hong Kong Phooey now
It doesn't matter the amount you have or length you collected, but that you're happy with what you own

Current Goal: Get The Three Caballeros created as Pops, Dorbz or Vynl

Getting there, we got Caballeros Loungefly for 2020!

User avatar
kingdomcustoms
Posts: 622
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 am
Location: Criciuma
Contact:

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby kingdomcustoms » Thu May 23, 2019 10:02 pm

These guys look great. If I didn't have the Pops I'd be all over these, though if these ever show up on eBay for less than $20 I won't be able to resist!
:freddy2:
Pop Count: ~300; Latest: Spirit Mufasa
Dorbz Count: 70; Latest: Huckleberry Hound 8-pack
Rock Candy's: 24; Latest: Belle
Favourite Pop's: Hades Chase, Pain & Panic, Lord Drakkon
Favourite Dorbz: Alice 4-pack, Green Arrow/Black Canary, Penelope Pitstop
Favourite Rock Candy's: Sirius, Bellatrix, and Jessica Rabbit
Custom Count: 25 Pops, 5 PSH, 48 Dorbz, 17 Misc; Most Recent: Kermit PSH

User avatar
Stu
Posts: 657
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby Stu » Fri May 24, 2019 10:10 am

Now I just need some Keebler elves ad icons and I can recreate my favorite family guy gag.
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

ISO: Skeletor and Panthor Dorbz ride.

User avatar
dcooperfl
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:00 am

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby dcooperfl » Fri May 24, 2019 10:13 am

Optimistic wrote:Ad Icon Dorbz are back!


Dorbz are back! I’m happy the Funko Shop keeps releasing Dorbz.
Damien | Salt Lake City, UT | @dcooperfl

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 8263
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri May 24, 2019 10:37 am

Optimistic wrote:For those on the fence: Reminder Funko is having a sale for Memorial Day and you can nab it for $20, which could be another reason people are waiting

Don't hold off too long, I do see it selling out eventually. And they get pricey and hard to find when removed. Good luck getting a Hong Kong Phooey now


There were still over 2,000 available when moved to the regular shop and then Popcultcha got them as well. They will probably be sitting there for quite a while considering the SDCC set from last year is still available.
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

SpastikGrl
Posts: 1285
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby SpastikGrl » Fri May 24, 2019 10:55 am

Although I have a great love for dorbz these were a hard pass for me. I think its just cause I am not into Ad Icons enough to warrant it. But they are cute!

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby GettingSodas » Fri May 24, 2019 2:14 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Optimistic wrote:For those on the fence: Reminder Funko is having a sale for Memorial Day and you can nab it for $20, which could be another reason people are waiting

Don't hold off too long, I do see it selling out eventually. And they get pricey and hard to find when removed. Good luck getting a Hong Kong Phooey now


There were still over 2,000 available when moved to the regular shop and then Popcultcha got them as well. They will probably be sitting there for quite a while considering the SDCC set from last year is still available.

Holy crap! :(
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby GettingSodas » Fri May 24, 2019 2:16 pm

I haven’t gotten that Cap N Crunch Dorbz pack yet because I dont really wanna pay 35 bucks for it :/
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

BenLo
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:07 am

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby BenLo » Sun May 26, 2019 11:53 am

This 3 pack is a must

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby nightbodega » Sun May 26, 2019 12:17 pm

I didn't get this 3 pack, because I was waiting for tickets to go on sale. They are nice.

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby GettingSodas » Mon May 27, 2019 10:55 pm

nightbodega wrote:I didn't get this 3 pack, because I was waiting for tickets to go on sale. They are nice.

They’re still up! Grab them!
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby nightbodega » Thu May 30, 2019 8:58 am

GettingSodas wrote:
nightbodega wrote:I didn't get this 3 pack, because I was waiting for tickets to go on sale. They are nice.

They’re still up! Grab them!


Wasn't aware. Thanks.

Jalapenopete
Posts: 1784
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 am
Location: Central Coast
Contact:

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby Jalapenopete » Thu May 30, 2019 9:12 am

Set looks great next to my pop three pack!!
:freddy3:

Image

User avatar
Theshowman619
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 2:04 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby Theshowman619 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:50 am

The 3 packs lately have been awesome
:freddy4: ImageImage
ImageImageImage

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby GettingSodas » Thu May 30, 2019 12:32 pm

I can’t wait for these to arrive
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

BenLo
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:07 am

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby BenLo » Fri May 31, 2019 5:10 pm

My friend showed me her set of dorbz and they are so cute.

User avatar
kingdomcustoms
Posts: 622
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 am
Location: Criciuma
Contact:

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby kingdomcustoms » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:32 pm

GettingSodas wrote:I haven’t gotten that Cap N Crunch Dorbz pack yet because I dont really wanna pay 35 bucks for it :/


I was the same with those, I ended up getting lucky on a set on eBay for pittance, really. They're not too bad on there though, a few for around $20.
:freddy2:
Pop Count: ~300; Latest: Spirit Mufasa
Dorbz Count: 70; Latest: Huckleberry Hound 8-pack
Rock Candy's: 24; Latest: Belle
Favourite Pop's: Hades Chase, Pain & Panic, Lord Drakkon
Favourite Dorbz: Alice 4-pack, Green Arrow/Black Canary, Penelope Pitstop
Favourite Rock Candy's: Sirius, Bellatrix, and Jessica Rabbit
Custom Count: 25 Pops, 5 PSH, 48 Dorbz, 17 Misc; Most Recent: Kermit PSH

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 8263
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:37 pm

Bring on more Ad Icons Dorbz!! :D

Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby GettingSodas » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:38 pm

kingdomcustoms wrote:
GettingSodas wrote:I haven’t gotten that Cap N Crunch Dorbz pack yet because I dont really wanna pay 35 bucks for it :/


I was the same with those, I ended up getting lucky on a set on eBay for pittance, really. They're not too bad on there though, a few for around $20.

That’s not terrible!
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

conventiongeek
Posts: 1164
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby conventiongeek » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 am

Wasn't going to buy these as i was too busy trying to buy Fundays tickets. Surprised they made the release during the sale.

A-Okay
Posts: 959
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby A-Okay » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:34 am

Optimistic wrote:Two interesting things about today's drop:

These are the first Kelloggs Dorbz

These are numbers 505-507, while the announced Toy Story ones that are upcoming are 502-504. We're still missing 499-501 which should mean another set will get dropped soon enough


Ooooo, smart! I cant wait. I love dorbz and I am glad they are getting more funko shop releases :)
Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!


Image Image
ImageImage

SpastikGrl
Posts: 1285
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby SpastikGrl » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:05 pm

Rice Crispy Dorbz

BestDadEver
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:12 am
Location: San Diego Ca
Contact:

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby BestDadEver » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:44 am

DisneyFanatic wrote:I think I need to get these to go with my pops. But not falling for it funko. I need to focus on Fundays.

These were definitely a must and do great with the pops. Wasn’t much a cereal fan but always loved the characters!!
Image

DisneyFanatic
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:53 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby DisneyFanatic » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:59 am

Same here and happy to say I haven’t bought anything. Saving all my money for comic con

User avatar
GettingSodas
Posts: 1135
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby GettingSodas » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:32 am

DisneyFanatic wrote:Same here and happy to say I haven’t bought anything. Saving all my money for comic con

Not a bad call!
Been collecting Funko since 2015!

ISO: Marvel Comic Protos

Image

DisneyFanatic
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:53 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby DisneyFanatic » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:50 am

GettingSodas wrote:
DisneyFanatic wrote:Same here and happy to say I haven’t bought anything. Saving all my money for comic con

Not a bad call!

Comic con is next week felling a bit nervous as to how much I’ll be spending. Just want funko and I’ll be a happy camper.

funkosundae
Posts: 972
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby funkosundae » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:00 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:These guys translate so well into dorbz!

Totally agree, some don't but these ones are spot on.

User avatar
clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Posts: 1597
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:52 pm

Love these guys!
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

User avatar
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM
Posts: 5818
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby Geescube » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:47 pm

clashcityrocker33 wrote:Love these guys!


Image
#LongLiveKingstache
Image

User avatar
clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Posts: 1597
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:36 am

Geescube wrote:
clashcityrocker33 wrote:Love these guys!


Image


Spy!
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

User avatar
Wild_Flower85
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Rice Krispies Dorbz

Postby Wild_Flower85 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Love these!!!!!
Image
Image


Return to “Dorbz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users