WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine??? And Strawberry Shortcake?

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Princess

Re: WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, etc.???

Postby Princess » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Kaljor wrote:
Princess wrote:
PopGoestheJess wrote:And why isn't Funko announcing anything? No announcement for these or Spock. What is going on? Did they officially reveal Mega Man? I don't remember...

It is strange isn't it. I don't recall seeing anything official for Megaman. No word on Spock, and now these. Soon we won't be able to discuss anything if we aren't meant to talk about anything that Funko hasn't officially announced lol.

These look amazing though! I need them! But whyyyyyyy Walmart's. We don't get the Walmart exclusives here but they look so amazing!

Popcultcha has gotten some Walmart exclusives.

PC get very few though. Star Wars is one of the only Walmart lines I can recall them getting in recently? Usually when I ask them about Walmart exclusives they say they can't get them in because it's Walmart.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month

Re: WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine???

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Can anyone accurately make out the numbers on Jasmine and Abu for me?
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

jenikinz

Re: WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine???

Postby jenikinz » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:33 pm

Princess wrote:Here's the Strawberry Shortcake that Jess mentioned. I need these. I wonder if the rest of the gang are coming too?

OH NO! I said I wouldn't buy dorbz when I have pops of the same character and I already blew it with scooby doo, bob's burgers, and nightmare before christmas...now these come out...I can't resist!
:smt061 Jen

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Princess wrote:Here's the Strawberry Shortcake that Jess mentioned. I need these. I wonder if the rest of the gang are coming too?

THAT'S IT. WAL-MART HAS GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME. I SWEAR IF THEY GET A POWER GIRL DORBZ AS AN EXCLUSIVE I WILL SELF IMMOLATE IN THEIR PARKING LOT.

Also, I'll probably get these too. Strawberry Shortcake characters look way cuter as Dorbz.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Princess

Postby Princess » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:49 pm

They do look so much better as dorbz don't they! While I would love a power girl dorbz....in the interests of you not self immolating,....I really hope it isn't a Walmart exclusive!

wenhol8710

Postby wenhol8710 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:19 pm

clashcityrocker33 wrote:Can anyone accurately make out the numbers on Jasmine and Abu for me?

Looks like 227 and 228 to me, but I'm not 100% certain.
wenhol8710 on Instagram

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:40 pm

Well, it could be worse. They could be Walgreens exclusives.

My local Walmart has started getting in some of the exclusive stuff, so maybe I'll find these. Still no holiday box, though.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:04 pm

Walmart?!?

Image Image
Courtesies: SPN Sig: ChinoX Team Badges: valorandvellum Team Tardis: hailmary25

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Hopefully I'll be able to find these. My Walmart just got in the Black Friday boxes and they have been pretty good lately about the exclusives I'm holding out hope.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

VaultToysTX

Postby VaultToysTX » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Batman and batgirl are must have. The new hunt starts apparently. :bounce:
ImageImage Image Image

ISO Fallout PROTOS Piper and dorbz.

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:31 pm

FawnyLovesFunko wrote:Walmart?!?

Are you having Dr. Harleen PTSD? lol
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Oh no! Not Waldomart exclusives!!

Abu is awesome!
I be Chris

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:06 pm

Why does Abu already have a Dorbz when there's no pops of him or THE TITLE CHARACTER OF THE MOVIE????????
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:30 pm

valorandvellum wrote:
FawnyLovesFunko wrote:Walmart?!?

Are you having Dr. Harleen PTSD? lol

Always.
Image Image

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:04 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:Add Strawberry Shortcake. I'm too depressed to post a pic. On Instagram @toymations.

What in the heck??? I feel like I stepped into some bizarre alternate universe today where there are actually Walmarts that carry Dorbz lol I mean I bet I've been in over a dozen different WM's this year looking for Pops, and some of them many times. I've never seen a single Dorbz. Yet 6 different exclusives surface in one day. I can only hope this signals some new trend where WM's will actually carry them.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:52 pm

treswright wrote:What in the heck??? I feel like I stepped into some bizarre alternate universe today where there are actually Walmarts that carry Dorbz lol I mean I bet I've been in over a dozen different WM's this year looking for Pops, and some of them many times. I've never seen a single Dorbz. Yet 6 different exclusives surface in one day. I can only hope this signals some new trend where WM's will actually carry them.

I admire the optimism but I think the status quo is gonna be maintained. Wal-Mart can barely distribute 2-3 POP exclusives and now we have 9 Dorbz exclusives waiting to be released. Cable, Blackbird w/ Beast, Faker, Jasmine, Abu, Classic TV Batgirl, Zur en Arrh Batman, Strawberry Shortcake and Blueberry Muffin. I'll be happy to see even 1 of them with a pancaked box in store. It's gonna have to be online or nothing and even then, they sell out in 5 femtoseconds.

For those wondering, yes I am salty about all the SS exclusives they got along with the headache that will be GitD Shulkie Rock Candy.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Flex Luthor

Re: WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine??? And Strawberry Shortcake?

Postby Flex Luthor » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:53 pm

I need that ZEA batman. Probably one of my favorite alternate bat costumes.
Hi! I'm Mark
Proto ISO - Anything X-Men, Funko HQ Hulk, Vegito, Jango Fett, Mando Jet Pack, My Hero Academia, Kakashi Lighting Blade

Kitzka
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Re: WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine??? And Strawberry Shortcake?

Postby Kitzka » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:29 pm

I wonder where are these Walmart exclusives going. Clearly we are a small
Sampling but no one has seen many exclusives at Walmart. Sigh

I guess I will
Hope that something with their distribution changes and these start showing up in stores. I'm pretty excited about the strawberry shortcake ones.

Lara

Looking for Care Bear Protos

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Dang Walmart is getting great exclusives!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:37 pm

I can't wait for Abu and Jasmine, but like everyone else wish these weren't Walmart exclusives.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

OMGiTsCayla

Postby OMGiTsCayla » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:41 am

Thanks a lot funko.. Just rob us all why dont ya! Lol im not even a dorbz collector and i feel myself going to the dorbzside lol

Hi! My name is Cayla
follow me on Instagram:wtfitscayla

:cheshire:
LunaPop Customs

osakahedgehog3

Postby osakahedgehog3 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:37 am

The Batman Exclusive definitely looks awesome, but I have no faith in my local Walmart. Trying to navigate the store requires more than a GPS.
Funko Collection

All-Time Favorite Pop! Vinyl: WWE CM Punk - Hot Topic Edition
Favorite Most Recently Bought Pop! Vinyl: Aggretsuko 10" inch
Most Wanted Pop! Vinyl: Mono Conan O'Brien

All-Time Favorite Dorbz: Thanos XL
Favorite Most Recently Bought Dorbz: Iron Fist
Most Wanted Dorbz: Bullseye Batman

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:10 am

The sku for Zur Batman on brickseek is 188717119

Apparently they are going to a Christmas display near the garden center. My guess is they are marketing them as stocking stuffers

And a couple of other pics from the book of many faces
ImageImage
Brandon

Princess

Postby Princess » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:18 am

Strending625 wrote:The sku for Zur Batman on brickseek is 188717119

Apparently they are going to a Christmas display near the garden center. My guess is they are marketing them as stocking stuffers

I just got so excited for you that you found them.....then realised it was a FB pic. Lol. Oh well....here's hoping you all manage to find them! Tis meant to be the season for miracles after all.

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:29 am

Princess wrote:

I just got so excited for you that you found them.....then realised it was a FB pic. Lol. Oh well....here's hoping you all manage to find them! Tis meant to be the season for miracles after all.

If I found them I would be filling up a cart and putting them on here. That's of course after they revived me from having a heart attack lol
Brandon

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:38 am

So it is a display thingy. Awesome. I found the "mystery" box and Disney Villains MM at the same store. They also had a display of Rogue One Pops. Hopefully that store will get this.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

osakahedgehog3

Postby osakahedgehog3 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:40 am

Interesting....just tried to input the SKU for Batman and it said that while they couldn't confirm stock at the local store(s), the message was "limited availability."
Funko Collection

All-Time Favorite Pop! Vinyl: WWE CM Punk - Hot Topic Edition
Favorite Most Recently Bought Pop! Vinyl: Aggretsuko 10" inch
Most Wanted Pop! Vinyl: Mono Conan O'Brien

All-Time Favorite Dorbz: Thanos XL
Favorite Most Recently Bought Dorbz: Iron Fist
Most Wanted Dorbz: Bullseye Batman

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:13 am

osakahedgehog3 wrote:Interesting....just tried to input the SKU for Batman and it said that while they couldn't confirm stock at the local store(s), the message was "limited availability."

Are you on the west coast?
Team Dorbz 4 Life

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:53 am

And a couple of other pics from the book of many faces
ImageImage

In the picture it looks like the Funko Shopkins figures are part of that display. I've been looking for the Chase versions of those so maybe I'll have better luck once these displays hit the sales floors.
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:36 am

I can barely find Dorbz as it is let alone any exclusive at Walmart
I guess this is where I start to phase Dorbz out and worry about other lines again lol
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

Fawny

Postby Fawny » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:57 am

Thanks for posting the pic, Brandon! This at least gives me one place to look when I just happen to be in Walmart. I'm not going to make special trips just to find these. But if I come across some, I'll try to help some funatics out. :D
Image Image

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:03 am

Blah, Walmart. I never go to our local one, but looks like I'll be checking it out soon enough. Will happily wait for numbers to use on brickseek and pray for them to go up on walmart.com (I usually have better luck with that).
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

emk194

Postby emk194 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:19 am

I usually do check the Christmas area for Dorbz, so I'll keep an eye out for these guys. Must find those Dorbz!!!!
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:24 am

I really wonder if the strawberry shortcake Dorbz are going to be scented lol
Brandon

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:27 am

So...when will Target start getting exclusives? Hmm??
Team Dorbz 4 Life

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Thanks for posting those pics! I'm glad we're getting more clues about what's going on with these. Of course brickseek shows all red for the Walmarts in my area, but believe me I'll be checking very regularly! lol

When people find the links for online sales on Walmart's site, how are they finding them? Are they just using keywords or doing a search by SKU?
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

absyrd

Postby absyrd » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Walmart and Funko REALLY pushing Dorbz. Despite my inability to find anything ever at Wally World, I'm glad to see all the Dorbz support and push.
Fav Funko Item: Deadpool Super Deluxe Vinyl
First Dorbz: Cowboy Deadpool (MCC)
Latest Dorbz: Ghost Rider (Metallic)
Most Wanted Dorbz: Freddy, Freddy XL, and 18" Mega Deadpools! Obviously...

illz

Postby illz » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 pm

that receipt is from IN. ebay has someone selling them from IN. :/ looks like they are gone in IN then.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:21 pm

Has been seen in NJ so maybe I will see them soon.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Wow thanks for all the information Brandon! :occasion5:
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Return to “Dorbz”