New BvS Batmobile Dorbz Ridez

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
treswright

New BvS Batmobile Dorbz Ridez

Postby treswright » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:00 pm

I'm really trying not to get sucked into collecting Dorbz, but these darned Ridez are just so cool-looking! I had to have the red TT Dorbz Batmobile exclusive when it came out, then couldn't resist picking up the WW clear jet, and based on the glam I'm going to have to get the Ecto-1 when it comes out, and you can count me in on Serenity even though I haven't even seen it yet (love the show and movie) and now this is on the Funko blog:

Dorbz Batmobile.jpg

I may not ever collect Dorbz figures, but the Ridez are just irresistible!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

HowardTheDuck

Re: New BvS Batmobile Dorbz Ridez

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:02 pm

I'm still really hoping for a POP ride Batmobile in the new movie style.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Pryde72

Re: New BvS Batmobile Dorbz Ridez

Postby Pryde72 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:34 pm

treswright wrote:I'm really trying not to get sucked into collecting Dorbz, but these darned Ridez are just so cool-looking! I had to have the red TT Dorbz Batmobile exclusive when it came out, then couldn't resist picking up the WW clear jet, and based on the glam I'm going to have to get the Ecto-1 when it comes out, and you can count me in on Serenity even though I haven't even seen it yet (love the show and movie) and now this is on the Funko blog:

Dorbz Batmobile.jpg

I may not ever collect Dorbz figures, but the Ridez are just irresistible!

I haven't even seen the WW Jet yet, so I guess I need to go on a hunt....and I totally agree on the Serenity :)
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

Return to “Dorbz”