Dorbz in the Vault - Updated 9/21/17

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
ldfm

Re: Dorbz in the Vault - Updated 12/20/16

Postby ldfm » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Finally picked up the Dovahkiin and Daedric Warrior, and @CaseyJones14 was right, they look awesome! May have to grab the BvS Wonder Woman sometime now ;-)
ImageImageImage
Licenses I Hope For: Alan Wake, Fallout: New Vegas, Star Wars: KOTOR 2, Banjo-Kazooie

Princess

Postby Princess » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:50 pm

I just tried to buy a regular Scooby Doo Dorbz. I have the flocked version and the rest of the gang, but couldn't find a regular Scooby. I asked PC and they said it is unlikely they will get more in, which is the same thing that happened with the Spiderman Dorbz as well. So either PC are wrong and they will get more, or I am wondering if Scooby might be getting vaulted sometime soon. Completely unsubstantiated lol. But just a pondering assumption on my part. Would be strange to vault Scooby though.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

Jimsta2

Postby Jimsta2 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Dorbz are being vaulted ... NOOOOOOO

TanyaTate

Re: Dorbz in the Vault - Updated 12/7/16

Postby TanyaTate » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:05 pm

Princess wrote:The Scoody Doo Mystery Machine has been vaulted now. For anyone that doesn't have it yet....get it while you can. I love this ridez!

Whoa! That seemed quick! That just shot up to the top of my want list.
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel

The Head

Postby The Head » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:01 am

Is it just me or were some of those in the vault released pretty recently? I'm not a huge dorbz collector, but I've been meaning to get those NBC dorbz and see they are already vaulted!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:03 am

The Head wrote:Is it just me or were some of those in the vault released pretty recently? I'm not a huge dorbz collector, but I've been meaning to get those NBC dorbz and see they are already vaulted!

Several of them actually got vaulted before even being seen in the wild. I know the Scooby Werewolf, Zoom, and pretty sure the NBC ones as well were like that.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

The Head

Postby The Head » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Several of them actually got vaulted before even being seen in the wild. I know the Scooby Werewolf, Zoom, and pretty sure the NBC ones as well were like that.

Weird. I was also surprised to see spiderman vaulted. I would think he'd sell decent enough. Was hoping to find the chase miles at some point.

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:22 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
The Head wrote:Is it just me or were some of those in the vault released pretty recently? I'm not a huge dorbz collector, but I've been meaning to get those NBC dorbz and see they are already vaulted!

I actually found all of those but Zoom before they were vaulted. But, it didn't take long.

I still think there will come a day when we see something vaulted before it's even announced.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

Princess

Postby Princess » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:40 pm

The Head wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

Weird. I was also surprised to see spiderman vaulted. I would think he'd sell decent enough. Was hoping to find the chase miles at some point.

I wondered if Funko vaulted him in preparation of the new spider man line coming out fir the movie? I was a little surprised too.

ks082091

Postby ks082091 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:17 pm

The Head wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

I'm sure he did. But Funko doesn't just vault unpopular things, they do things that sell too. That's how they did it with the pops. Right now every marvel dorbz that has a chase is vaulted, except for Emma.

Princess

Postby Princess » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:21 pm

ks082091 wrote:
The Head wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

I'm sure he did. But Funko doesn't just vault unpopular things, they do things that sell too. That's how they did it with the pops. Right now every marvel dorbz that has a chase is vaulted, except for Emma.

I don't think Hulk has been vaulted.

dee001

Postby dee001 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:54 pm

I'm so behind and seeing all these getting vaulted just made me so anxious! I've got to find a goofy now!!
*~*Diana*~* :pooh:

ks082091

Postby ks082091 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:20 am

Princess wrote:
ks082091 wrote:
The Head wrote:

I don't think Hulk has been vaulted.

You're right! Good catch

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:50 pm

3 new vaulted Dorbz today!

-027 Batgirl
-005 Thor
-076 Dean

Princess

Re: Dorbz in the Vault - Updated 1/26/17

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I'm ordering from PC right now and debating adding a batgirl...debate over lol.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:15 pm

I Batgirl was one of the first ones I picked up :) Decided to ditch my Pop collection of her since I was never going to get the chase or the SDCC version so I am going with Dorbz. So far there is only 2, so I have managed to stay on top of it lol
Hi, I'm Merri!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:40 pm

I love that Classic Thor! (Gotta support any Classic Thor merch we can get) Maybe I should grab one..
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Princess

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:41 pm

synergy56 wrote:I Batgirl was one of the first ones I picked up :) Decided to ditch my Pop collection of her since I was never going to get the chase or the SDCC version so I am going with Dorbz. So far there is only 2, so I have managed to stay on top of it lol

Merri....it is scary how similar we are in our collecting habits lol. Batgirl was one of my first too. I stopped collecting the batgirl pops for the same exact reason lol. I am buying the second batgirl Dorbz simply because I love her so much, I really want one in box and one out. It's hard to break the "in box" collector mentality completely.

HowardTheDuck wrote:I love that Classic Thor! (Gotta support any Classic Thor merch we can get) Maybe I should grab one..

Not to tempt you, but I really think you should. I love the Thor. I'm guessing more will come out withthe movie, but I love the original. Hopefully you should be able to pick one up cheap, as the original marvel series seem to be on sale at a lot of places (from what I have seen on the internet anyway). Good luck!
Last edited by Princess on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ricflair4ever

Postby ricflair4ever » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Oh no......I'm just getting into Dorbz (next to impossible to find many in my area) and the Dean Winchester was one of my first hopeful purchases. Sad to see he's already in the vault. Hopefully i won't have the same issue with the MoTU series. That is the real linchpin to my desire to start collecting these.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Princess wrote:
synergy56 wrote:I Batgirl was one of the first ones I picked up :) Decided to ditch my Pop collection of her since I was never going to get the chase or the SDCC version so I am going with Dorbz. So far there is only 2, so I have managed to stay on top of it lol

Merri....it is scary how similar we are in our collecting habits lol. Batgirl was one of my first too. I stopped collecting the batgirl pops for the same exact reason lol. I am buying the second batgirl Dorbz simply because I love her so much, I really want one in box and one out. It's hard to break the "in box" collector mentality completely.

HowardTheDuck wrote:I love that Classic Thor! (Gotta support any Classic Thor merch we can get) Maybe I should grab one..

Not to tempt you, but I really think you should. I love the Thor. I'm guessing more will come out withthe movie, but I love the original. Hopefully you should be able to pick one up cheap, as the original marvel series seem to be on sale at a lot of places (from what I have seen on the internet anyway). Good luck!

I always try to buy the comic based stuff too. :-k
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Princess wrote:

You are my Southern Hemisphere twin! I plan on being out of box though when I actually get my display together so I don't have to buy doubles. I actually wasn't gong to get the Batgirl Dorbz, but then by some miracle I found the Walmart exclusive version and took that as a sign to give up on the unattainable pops of her and just go for the Dorbz lol
Hi, I'm Merri!

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:02 pm

ricflair4ever wrote:Oh no......I'm just getting into Dorbz (next to impossible to find many in my area) and the Dean Winchester was one of my first hopeful purchases. Sad to see he's already in the vault. Hopefully i won't have the same issue with the MoTU series. That is the real linchpin to my desire to start collecting these.

The HMV three pack has all the common Supernatural Dorbz in one comfortable package. Those are still pegwarming stores all over Canada.

| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:17 pm

DefNotBlitz wrote:The HMV three pack has all the common Supernatural Dorbz in one comfortable package. Those are still pegwarming stores all over Canada.

Spoiler: show

:-k :-k :-k

How much is the 3-pack in Canada? I feel like shipping would be a killer though sending to the states.

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:00 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
DefNotBlitz wrote:The HMV three pack has all the common Supernatural Dorbz in one comfortable package. Those are still pegwarming stores all over Canada.

How much is the 3-pack in Canada? I feel like shipping would be a killer though sending to the states.

It sells for 30$ CAD and it's never on special. Probably why it's still pegwarming. HMV is still having trouble selling AoU POPs because they charge way more than everyone else and absolutely never rotate their stock. Clearance and HMV are a mutually exclusive terms when it comes to Funko products. Shipping from Canada would also be about half the price of the item itself.
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

sdcccrasher

Re: Dorbz in the Vault

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:02 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:New ones for today...

Power Armor - Fallout
Vault Boy - Fallout
Willy Wonka - Willy Wonka

Thanks for the update!
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:37 am

DefNotBlitz wrote:
ricflair4ever wrote:Oh no......I'm just getting into Dorbz (next to impossible to find many in my area) and the Dean Winchester was one of my first hopeful purchases. Sad to see he's already in the vault. Hopefully i won't have the same issue with the MoTU series. That is the real linchpin to my desire to start collecting these.

The HMV three pack has all the common Supernatural Dorbz in one comfortable package. Those are still pegwarming stores all over Canada.

Pegwarming sounds so much dirtier than it probably is...probably.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:59 am

I too love the classic Thor. And yes you should grab one. :roflmao:
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

ricflair4ever

Postby ricflair4ever » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:51 am

clashcityrocker33 wrote:
DefNotBlitz wrote:

Pegwarming sounds so much dirtier than it probably is...probably.

I'd love to find out! Considering i only know of ONE Dorbz sitting at a brick and mortar near me right now. Lol.......very scarce in my neck of the woods. But in my non Funko figure experience, peg warming is as dirty as it sounds. Lol. Especially if you collect Marvel Legends

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:36 am

Just to touch on HMV's terribleness, they just announced they're closing all locations. Absolutely no surprised, their selection of all things was terrible. Even their "going out of business" sale is only up to 30% off. Classic HMV, even in death.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:46 am

I am so bummed I didn't get the NBC dorbz :(
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:50 am

DefNotBlitz wrote:Just to touch on HMV's terribleness, they just announced they're closing all locations. Absolutely no surprised, their selection of all things was terrible. Even their "going out of business" sale is only up to 30% off. Classic HMV, even in death.

Oh great. So their White Walker exclusive from a couple years ago will only get MORE expensive.

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:56 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
DefNotBlitz wrote:Just to touch on HMV's terribleness, they just announced they're closing all locations. Absolutely no surprised, their selection of all things was terrible. Even their "going out of business" sale is only up to 30% off. Classic HMV, even in death.

Oh great. So their White Walker exclusive from a couple years ago will only get MORE expensive.

I don't think that's been on the shelves for 4-5 years now. I've only been seeing it trend down in terms of cost. It's still about 30x what it sold for.

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:57 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:

Forbidden Planet has the 3 pack. Shipping from there is always cheap.
Kristen

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:57 am

DefNotBlitz wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:

I don't think that's been on the shelves for 4-5 years now. I've only been seeing it trend down in terms of cost. It's still about 30x what it sold for.

I'm aware but there's just something about a store shutting down. Just ask my Blockbuster Master Chief. That had a HUGE price hike when they shut down. But the two situations may prove very different.

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:38 pm

hmmm batgirl is now vaulted....
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

Princess

Postby Princess » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:07 am

Moana and Maui are now vaulted.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:45 am

Princess wrote:Moana and Maui are now vaulted.

Oh nice finally time to update :D

Good timing with the vaulting since the movie just came out on Blu-ray/DVD.

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:14 pm

I really like the Wonder Woman with Invisible Jet! :freddy3:

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Re: Dorbz in the Vault - Updated 3/9/17

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:17 am

Updated the original post!

bb_206

Re: Dorbz in the Vault - Updated 3/9/17

Postby bb_206 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:14 am

Thanks for this. Didn't realize Goofy was vaulted. I'll need to pick him up soon.

Return to “Dorbz”