MoTU Dorbz

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
synergy56

Re: MoTU Dorbz

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Princess wrote:
synergy56 wrote:Agreed. Brett is evil. But an 8-pack would be awesome. I just want all the characters from He-Man and She-Ra. That's not too much to ask for, right? RIGHT? :eek: Also, I am still hoping for a bunch of Skeletor mini Hikari. MOTU collecting is going to lead me happily into the poor house #-o

RIGHT! Not too much to ask for at allllll! We can always build a fort to live in out of the boxes of our Funko MOTU. So we will be ok Merri! :cheers:

We can stack the boxes and make them look like Castle Grayskull!! It will be totally fine! :smt101
Hi, I'm Merri!

Princess

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:10 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Princess wrote:
synergy56 wrote:Agreed. Brett is evil. But an 8-pack would be awesome. I just want all the characters from He-Man and She-Ra. That's not too much to ask for, right? RIGHT? :eek: Also, I am still hoping for a bunch of Skeletor mini Hikari. MOTU collecting is going to lead me happily into the poor house #-o

RIGHT! Not too much to ask for at allllll! We can always build a fort to live in out of the boxes of our Funko MOTU. So we will be ok Merri! :cheers:

We can stack the boxes and make them look like Castle Grayskull!! It will be totally fine! :smt101

Ohhhhhhhh! That sounds like fun! I don't ,ind going broke so much lol.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:19 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Princess wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:We just need a Skeletor 8-pack :wwe12: I need more 8-packs in my life!

I love MOTU more than the average person......but are you trying to send me broke? Lol. =;

You are evil Brett! When I first read this, I thought nooooooo.....not another 8 pack, I can't afford that. Then my brain started thinking......ohhhhhh an 8 pack.....they could do all kinds of things with an 8 pack. Evil.....pure dark side evil you are lol. Encouraging people to buy alllllll the Dorbz....even the ones not made yet.

Agreed. Brett is evil. But an 8-pack would be awesome. I just want all the characters from He-Man and She-Ra. That's not too much to ask for, right? RIGHT? :eek: Also, I am still hoping for a bunch of Skeletor mini Hikari. MOTU collecting is going to lead me happily into the poor house #-o

Buy all the Dorbz! :evil:
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:24 pm

I'm just hoping that Walmart Faker drops soon so I can at least be complete for a little while :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

Brian@Funko

Postby Brian@Funko » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Two new MOTU Dorbz just rolled into my office for an upcoming release. And a spectacular new Pop too!

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Brian@Funko wrote:Two new MOTU Dorbz just rolled into my office for an upcoming release. And a spectacular new Pop too!

So. Excited!!!!!!!!! \:D/ =D> :hello1:
Hi, I'm Merri!

Princess

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Brian@Funko wrote:Two new MOTU Dorbz just rolled into my office for an upcoming release. And a spectacular new Pop too!

Omg! Brian you really ARE going to send Merri and I to live in a greyskull fort made out of boxes after we spend all our money on MOTU Funko. But we will be happy! Any chance for a hint?? Lol. :-k

Edit: in my excitement, I forgot to say Ty Brian for the info....and for keeping the MOTU Dorbz coming. My wallet is sad, but I love them. You did an amazing job with these.
Last edited by Princess on Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Princess

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:32 pm

synergy56 wrote:

So. Excited!!!!!!!!! \:D/ =D> :hello1:

Merri...I think this announcement deserves a rousing rendition of the the Secret of the Sword theme song! Lol

If it's a swift wind Ridez.....I will die happy right now. Unlikely but I'm hoping lol.

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Princess wrote:If they do Panthor AND Swift wind......I think my head would literally explode with joy. Even with this possibility....I neeeeeeed them. I agree that a gitd Skeletor on Panthor would be awesome.

Well since Brian said there would be a few, those seem like the obvious choices. I think the chances are very good a Princess head explosion is in our future lol

Princess wrote:I need Swift wind to come pick me up so I can go get my battle cat Ridez in my hot little hands today. Darn you international shipping times!

We really need someone to get on inventing those Star Trek transporters ASAP :D
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:52 pm

How awesome! Can't wait :freddy2:
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Princess wrote:Merri...I think this announcement deserves a rousing rendition of the the Secret of the Sword theme song! Lol

If it's a swift wind Ridez.....I will die happy right now. Unlikely but I'm hoping lol.

Meg, I have been singing that non-stop since that Battle Cat ride dropped yesterday and in honor of your Birthday lol Best Birthday week for you ever, right? Maybe they will have the Swift Wind ride on the week of my birthday, give us a couple of months for our bank accounts to recover :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

Princess

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:53 pm

treswright wrote:
Princess wrote:If they do Panthor AND Swift wind......I think my head would literally explode with joy. Even with this possibility....I neeeeeeed them. I agree that a gitd Skeletor on Panthor would be awesome.

Well since Brian said there would be a few, those seem like the obvious choices. I think the chances are very good a Princess head explosion is in our future lol

Princess wrote:I need Swift wind to come pick me up so I can go get my battle cat Ridez in my hot little hands today. Darn you international shipping times!

We really need someone to get on inventing those Star Trek transporters ASAP :D

Very happy to take the very real risk/likelihood of a head explosion to get those Ridez. i just hope I am not in a public place if/when swift wind is announced.....the squealing that would ensue would not be dignified lol.

And yes please....happy to be the Guinea pig to trial the transporters if I get my battle cat early lol.

Princess

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:59 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Princess wrote:Merri...I think this announcement deserves a rousing rendition of the the Secret of the Sword theme song! Lol

Meg, I have been singing that non-stop since that Battle Cat ride dropped yesterday and in honor of your Birthday lol Best Birthday week for you ever, right? Maybe they will have the Swift Wind ride on the week of my birthday, give us a couple of months for our bank accounts to recover :)

Lol. I must admit to humming it for a good few hours today. It really was the best birthday surprise everrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm wondering if maybe Orko might be one of the new Dorbz? If so....get ready for a squeal that will make cats and dogs run for the hills lol. Also wondering if sorceress for the pop? I feel like sorceress could be "spectacular"....but then so many characters could be.

In the end I don't really mind....any new Dorbz is good. But really hoping to finally add Orko to the collection at least.

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:11 pm

I can't help but feel that our Merri and Meg are doomed. Simply doomed. lol lol lol Thanks for the info Brian!
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Arloe8
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Arloe8 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:49 pm

I really hope the Dorbz rolled into the office on the backs of Swift and Panthor.
Last edited by Arloe8 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorian Arloe

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Arloe8 wrote:I really hope the Dorbz rolled into the office on they backs of Swift and Panthor.

:roflmao: I was thinking the same thing :D

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:04 pm

I feel like I have turned into Brett when it comes to the MOTU stuff. BUY ALL THE THINGS!!! It is the war cry! I can't imagine a single thing they could possible do as either a Pop or Dorbz for this line that I would not want to buy. Not a single thing.
Hi, I'm Merri!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:41 pm

synergy56 wrote:I feel like I have turned into Brett when it comes to the MOTU stuff. BUY ALL THE THINGS!!! It is the war cry! I can't imagine a single thing they could possible do as either a Pop or Dorbz for this line that I would not want to buy. Not a single thing.

My job here is done lol

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:47 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
synergy56 wrote:I feel like I have turned into Brett when it comes to the MOTU stuff. BUY ALL THE THINGS!!! It is the war cry! I can't imagine a single thing they could possible do as either a Pop or Dorbz for this line that I would not want to buy. Not a single thing.

My job here is done lol

[-X See, he's evil. Pure, unadulterated EVIL. :evil2: :evil1: :smt077 :smt096
Hi, I'm Merri!

Stu

Postby Stu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Please, stop teasing us Brian. Outside of Buzz-Off and All three faces of Man-E-Faces, I really hope that one of the two Dorbz is Trap Jaw.
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

ISO: Skeletor and Panthor Dorbz ride.

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Glad I didn't see this in the office today. So excited to see this news from Brian!
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

Pavehawk78

Postby Pavehawk78 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Why can't they make a Man-e-faces with a rotating head with all three faces?

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Pavehawk78 wrote:Why can't they make a Man-e-faces with a rotating head with all three faces?

Cuz we dont like to take them out the box? lol :roflmao:

also: im joking...

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Geescube wrote:
Pavehawk78 wrote:Why can't they make a Man-e-faces with a rotating head with all three faces?

Cuz we dont like to take them out the box? lol :roflmao:

also: im joking...

It would be too difficult to get his faces on a round head. Lol

It's more fun to take them out of the box right?! Lol
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

DarthScooby

Postby DarthScooby » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Hey everyone, can someone tell me the exclusives for the MOTU Dorbz?

I know of the Funko shop BA He-Man and Battle Cat and She-Ra, as well as the basics and their chase variants, but wasn't there some store exclusives announced?

Maybe for Wal Mart or Target or something? Any info would be appreciated :)

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:59 pm

DarthScooby wrote:Hey everyone, can someone tell me the exclusives for the MOTU Dorbz?

I know of the Funko shop BA He-Man and Battle Cat and She-Ra, as well as the basics and their chase variants, but wasn't there some store exclusives announced?

I believe Faker is the only retailer exclusive (that we know of) and it will be at Walmart (not out yet, but supposed to be coming soon)

JsinLegacy

Postby JsinLegacy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Yup Faker is the only exclusive so far. Really do hope we see some more tho.

Top ISO
1. Apollo Freddy 2. 18" Retro Freddy Skeletor 3. Retro Freddy Skeletor

Instagram : JsinLegacy

Team BACON

DarthScooby

Postby DarthScooby » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:41 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
DarthScooby wrote:Hey everyone, can someone tell me the exclusives for the MOTU Dorbz?

I believe Faker is the only retailer exclusive (that we know of) and it will be at Walmart (not out yet, but supposed to be coming soon)

Awesome! Thanks CaseyJones14 :)

I knew I remembered hearing something lol. I'm so glad it's Faker though. I LOVE Faker!

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Yay Faker Walmart Exclusive!
WTB: Luffy color proto

justFUNKOmeup555

Postby justFUNKOmeup555 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:11 pm

if they start a whole princess of power line.....
:mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:
Erin | Pops: 100+ | Minis: 85 | Dorbz: 4 | Vixens: 2 | Rock Candy: 3

Stu

Postby Stu » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Just got a call that the He-Man and Skeletor that I pre-ordered from Gamestop are in! Also received an email that the other ones I pre-ordered from EE have shipped. Hoping to get a chase or two out of the two shipments, but I'm never that lucky.

Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Stu wrote:Just got a call that the He-Man and Skeletor that I pre-ordered from Gamestop are in! Also received an email that the other ones I pre-ordered from EE have shipped. Hoping to get a chase or two out of the two shipments, but I'm never that lucky.

I have my fingers crossed for you Stu! [-o<

Stu

Postby Stu » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:05 am

Princess wrote:
Stu wrote:Just got a call that the He-Man and Skeletor that I pre-ordered from Gamestop are in! Also received an email that the other ones I pre-ordered from EE have shipped. Hoping to get a chase or two out of the two shipments, but I'm never that lucky.

I have my fingers crossed for you Stu! [-o<

Thanks, it was just the commons...but they are awesome!

Princess

Postby Princess » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:04 pm

Awww. Sorry you didn't get a chase. But they are an awesome set! Enjoy.

Gonzo206

Postby Gonzo206 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:26 pm

So far I have just She-Ra. I'm hoping to go hunting soon to see if I can find the rest of the set. I must get my hands on that adorable Skeletor one!

Instagram: whatthefunk206

millerjer24

Postby millerjer24 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:43 pm

I'd put my money on Spikor and Hordak being next.
Hey Everyone! My name is Jeremy and I'm a :freddy1: addict.

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Got He-Man yesterday, he is sooooo cool! Really hoping for more He-Man Ridez now so he has some display pals :-)

odnar

Postby odnar » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:27 pm

That battle cat looks awesome man! I just got mine yesterday. :)

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:46 pm

odnar wrote:That battle cat looks awesome man! I just got mine yesterday. :)

Congrats!! It really is great, my one small gripe was I thought the color choice was a little odd, but then I saw Amanda (the designer along with Amos Moldonado) post on FB that she used the original action figure as a reference, then I saw the pic of it and it all makes sense :-) Really a great job by all involved, it looks fantastic!

By the way here's a cool proto pic that Amanda posted on IG:

odnar

Postby odnar » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Wow that's a sweet set of battle cats (and he-man too). She really did the inspiration reference justice! Thanks as usual for the background/posting.

Return to “Dorbz”