New DC Dorbz in November

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
ks082091

Re: New DC Dorbz in November

Postby ks082091 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:13 am

In case people were wondering, the blue lantern chase does indeed have a chase sticker. Got this at GameStop.

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:49 am

ks082091 wrote:In case people were wondering, the blue lantern chase does indeed have a chase sticker. Got this at GameStop.

He looks amazing! Congratulations!

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:03 am

Needs another sticker right over the face. Lol.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:45 am

I'm considering camping out at Gamestop. I'm checking the in store availability but nothing yet.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:58 am

Awesome blue lantern, hope I get one too.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:28 am

Hoping I am lucky and get a Chase in my order. Looks awesome!
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:02 am

ks082091 wrote:In case people were wondering, the blue lantern chase does indeed have a chase sticker. Got this at GameStop.

Beautiful! I've been checking regularly, but keep being told "January 15". Maybe I can get out again this weekend.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

cn7gamer

Postby cn7gamer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:39 am

Okay, that is a sweet chase. Lucky you!

Zippieminion

Postby Zippieminion » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:10 am

The Blue Lantern chase is my most wanted at the moment, he'd look great next to White Lantern Flash.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:54 pm

Anybody else notice the ridiculousness of prices for the Blue Lantern Chase? I think one sold on eBay for $60+ and now everybody is listing them for that price ](*,) This is why we can't have nice things people!
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:19 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Anybody else notice the ridiculousness of prices for the Blue Lantern Chase? I think one sold on eBay for $60+ and now everybody is listing them for that price ](*,) This is why we can't have nice things people!

There go my chances of ever getting him. Time to settle for the common #-o .
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:57 am

I don't want to sound rude but I am about to KILL a GameStop employee. They ended up selling my preorder of the Blue Lantern Flash Dorbz, and the worst part is, it was the Chase!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :( They gave me a refund, but now I'll never find the Chase for a good price! :-({|= :mad: I understand it was a honest mistake but it was the CHASE variant! :eek:

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:34 pm

The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:I don't want to sound rude but I am about to KILL a GameStop employee. They ended up selling my preorder of the Blue Lantern Flash Dorbz, and the worst part is, it was the Chase!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :( They gave me a refund, but now I'll never find the Chase for a good price! :-({|= :mad: I understand it was a honest mistake but it was the CHASE variant! :eek:

Wow. That is really unfortunate. Sorry that happened.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:14 am

The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:I don't want to sound rude but I am about to KILL a GameStop employee. They ended up selling my preorder of the Blue Lantern Flash Dorbz, and the worst part is, it was the Chase!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :( They gave me a refund, but now I'll never find the Chase for a good price! :-({|= :mad: I understand it was a honest mistake but it was the CHASE variant! :eek:

That's trash, but unfortunately how "the stop" operates. I switched stores after one sold my preorders. The only way to go is full pay, and call on release date.

Nikeboi916

Postby Nikeboi916 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:18 am

FredKruger wrote:

That's trash, but unfortunately how "the stop" operates. I switched stores after one sold my preorders. The only way to go is full pay, and call on release date.

Same thing happen to me so i switch to a new gs and when i preorder mine i told them to make sure to call me when it comes in .. and i check regularly
ImageImage

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:19 am

FredKruger wrote:

I'm definitely going to cancel my current preorders from them!

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:21 am

:freddy2:
HowardTheDuck wrote:
The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:I don't want to sound rude but I am about ](*,) to KILL a GameStop employee. They ended up selling my preorder of the Blue Lantern Flash Dorbz, and the worst part is, it was the Chase!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :( They gave me a refund, but now I'll never find the Chase for a good price! :-({|= :mad: I understand it was a honest mistake but it was the CHASE variant! :eek:

Wow. That is really unfortunate. Sorry that happened.

I would've been ok if it was the normal version, but I find chases once in a million years so I feel like the universe was pulling a mean joke on me! lol ](*,)

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:49 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Anybody else notice the ridiculousness of prices for the Blue Lantern Chase? I think one sold on eBay for $60+ and now everybody is listing them for that price ](*,) This is why we can't have nice things people!

I've been hunting the Blue Lantern Flash GITD and have not found him in stores. Been looking at eBay and they are selling for ridiculous prices. I'm a big Flash fan and have every figure out besides the glow Blue Lantern and White Lantern Flash Dorbz. Hopefully I can get one for a reasonable price or through trade.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

Return to “Dorbz”