Question regarding ghost rider dorbz

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Princess

Question regarding ghost rider dorbz

Postby Princess » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Hi,

I just got the regular ghost rider dorbz and noticed that his head doesn't really fit in the packaging, so it is pushing out the plastic window at the front. It looks like it fits within the insert, but just not within the box so is pushing the front out.

My local store don't have any for me to check and pics on eBay weren't helpful at all so I thought I would ask you kind people as to whether this was just a quirk to all ghost rider dorbz, or whether it is just mine?

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: btw...it's not a big deal. He looks great either way. I am just curious, and trying to learn about dorbz in general as to what is "normal".
signature created by bathtub-tigers

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Re: Question regarding ghost rider dorbz

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:09 pm

You probably got a bad insert or he was put in the box awkwardly. I just went and found my box and he's got plenty of room.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Princess

Postby Princess » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:17 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:You probably got a bad insert or he was put in the box awkwardly. I just went and found my box and he's got plenty of room.

Thanks for this. I assumed it was just this one, but it was hard to tell as it seemed to fit perfectly in the insert. Appreciate the info :)
signature created by bathtub-tigers

absyrd

Postby absyrd » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:52 am

I've had two (one kept and one given away), and both fit fine in the boxes. Maybe your insert was warped? There is that big piece over the head that should have kept him well in place floating right in the middle of the display window.
Fav Funko Item: Deadpool Super Deluxe Vinyl
First Dorbz: Cowboy Deadpool (MCC)
Latest Dorbz: Ghost Rider (Metallic)
Most Wanted Dorbz: Freddy, Freddy XL, and 18" Mega Deadpools! Obviously...

FunkoNewb
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby FunkoNewb » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:20 am

Mine fit fine within the insert and box. I do notice a lot of dorbz boxes end up looking funny, but usually after just removing the insert you can see where a cardboard tab or something is just bent and pressing into the insert incorrectly.
Mike, ISO Freddy Spider-Man wobbler proto and Green GITD Infredible Hulk wobbler.
IG: mikemcc83

Return to “Dorbz”