Missed the Dorbz Harvest Batman this morning.

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
gospeedracer

Missed the Dorbz Harvest Batman this morning.

Postby gospeedracer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:12 pm

So I'm not a huge Dorbz fan but I do buy some of them. Well this morning I was trying to buy the Harvest Batman Dorbz to go with my Harvest Day batman Pop I got on Monday. But I was using my iphone and I was logged in and kept refreshing well it popped up and I hit ad to cart then went to shipping. Then when I checked I agree and hit check out I kept gettin the screen that said I didn't meet the requirements? What requirements? I buy a lot from the shop. I was so bummed because I even logged out and tried again only to get the same response. Oh well I guess Ebay here I come.

MartinMtz702

Re: Missed the Dorbz Harvest Batman this morning.

Postby MartinMtz702 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:15 pm

Had u put your zip code? If you don't it gives you that error
Image Image Image Image

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 pm

You'll get that message if you try to check out too fast. When you hit "I agree to the terms..." Then the button will say "verifying" as it does in your screenshot above. If you click while it says "verifying" then you'll get the error you got (because it thinks you didn't agree to the terms and conditions). You have to wait for it to change to "check out" before clicking it.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:10 am

MartinMtz702 wrote:Had u put your zip code? If you don't it gives you that error

Yes I entered zip code. In the top screenshot you can see my zip code and it gave me the price of $6.95 shipping. Oh well :freddy3:

squidward

Postby squidward » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:15 am

treswright wrote:You'll get that message if you try to check out too fast. When you hit "I agree to the terms..." Then the button will say "verifying" as it does in your screenshot above. If you click while it says "verifying" then you'll get the error you got (because it thinks you didn't agree to the terms and conditions). You have to wait for it to change to "check out" before clicking it.

This is exactly what I was going to write. It usually only takes a split second to switch from Verifying to Check Out, but maybe your phone or connection was having an issue and it got stuck on Verifying.
Sorry that you had the issues.
I was skunked on this one, too. I guess I was about 30-60 seconds too late. My add to cart went straight to sold out. And even though I tried the trick with multiple, consecutive check out attempts, not one ever came available.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:15 am

treswright wrote:You'll get that message if you try to check out too fast. When you hit "I agree to the terms..." Then the button will say "verifying" as it does in your screenshot above. If you click while it says "verifying" then you'll get the error you got (because it thinks you didn't agree to the terms and conditions). You have to wait for it to change to "check out" before clicking it.

I think you are probably right. Because the green verifying icon stayed on and kept saying verifying. So I do remember hitting the checkout button. So it was my fault. I have never tried to do it from my phone. Always from my laptop. I will get one just not as cheap as it could have been. Oh well thanks you taught me something. :freddy3:

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:26 pm

gospeedracer wrote:Because the green verifying icon stayed on and kept saying verifying. So I do remember hitting the checkout button.

After I get the "sold out" message I'll usually do like Michael described and go back a page and hit "check out" again and just keep doing that over and over again trying to hit it if it comes back in stock (that has worked for me more than once!) Sometimes I hit the button too fast and get that message. It took me a while to figure out that's what was happening!
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:29 pm

yeah you got to be quick...before it sells out...didnt realize this would a huge seller...glad i got mines at fright night..good luck everyone
Hi Im Bryan & Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. \:D/

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:48 pm

treswright wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:Because the green verifying icon stayed on and kept saying verifying. So I do remember hitting the checkout button.

After I get the "sold out" message I'll usually do like Michael described and go back a page and hit "check out" again and just keep doing that over and over again trying to hit it if it comes back in stock (that has worked for me more than once!) Sometimes I hit the button too fast and get that message. It took me a while to figure out that's what was happening!

I tried going back and hitting it again. I will just try to be by my laptop on Wednesday. But thanks for the info :freddy3:

Return to “Dorbz”