Teen Titans Go! Dorbz

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
opopssum

Re: Teen Titans Go! Dorbz

Postby opopssum » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:41 pm

I found them by a completely random miracle, I was feeling down the FNAF PSH and picked out my few I was getting and ready to go comb the store and I saw them on the bottom shelf, in the corner with come Mega Man and Sailor Moon statues. It needed to be a collectables catch all area. If I hadn't happen to look down I probably wouldn't of found them.
- tauntaunking on instagram

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:17 pm

I hate going to Toys r us. It's far and I never find what I'm looking for and their toys always seem to cost more. I need all these to go in stock online.
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Congrats to everyone finding them! I hope you find those chases too!!

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:36 pm

babasdada wrote:
Princess wrote:Aww man. Funko is killing me (or my bank account) with these chases lol.

I noticed that ikon (Australian dustributor) is showing the White Raven as in stock this morning. It should be available at PC within a week (could be longer as they have been terrible lately at loading new stock, especially dorbz). If people find White Racen hard to find, I would be happy to help people, but shipping would likely start at $16. If it has shown up here...it should soon be on FP soon which has cheaper shipping. Won't help with the chases....but hopefully helps if the White Raven ends up being hard to get. Just a thought anyways. Funnily enough, they only show White Raven and not the rest of the gang....or even the regular Raven.

Does anyone know what section of the store these are being put out? I noticed that they moved the pops to a back wall end of the isle... another toys r us just has a huge pop section.

Just wondering are these going with the pops or in a regular isle? Or the front in the "whats hot" section.....

my local TRU had them with the TTG toy section.
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:41 pm

TheNeck wrote:
babasdada wrote:
Princess wrote:Aww man. Funko is killing me (or my bank account) with these chases lol.

I noticed that ikon (Australian dustributor) is showing the White Raven as in stock this morning. It should be available at PC within a week (could be longer as they have been terrible lately at loading new stock, especially dorbz). If people find White Racen hard to find, I would be happy to help people, but shipping would likely start at $16. If it has shown up here...it should soon be on FP soon which has cheaper shipping. Won't help with the chases....but hopefully helps if the White Raven ends up being hard to get. Just a thought anyways. Funnily enough, they only show White Raven and not the rest of the gang....or even the regular Raven.

Does anyone know what section of the store these are being put out? I noticed that they moved the pops to a back wall end of the isle... another toys r us just has a huge pop section.

Just wondering are these going with the pops or in a regular isle? Or the front in the "whats hot" section.....

Thanks Rog, My local TRU won't even look up the sku.. they were like - WE DON"T HAVE IT! i was like... "can you just look it up" I had the barcode - they just need to scan it... How do they know if they got it in or not helloooo??? store is huge..
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:15 pm

These being TRU only is bad enough, but why did they have to hit at the holidays?
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

alex_dewitt

Postby alex_dewitt » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:06 pm

babasdada wrote:
TheNeck wrote:
babasdada wrote:

Thanks Rog, My local TRU won't even look up the sku.. they were like - WE DON"T HAVE IT! i was like... "can you just look it up" I had the barcode - they just need to scan it... How do they know if they got it in or not helloooo??? store is huge..

I found them in the Collector Vector aisle, right next to the huge pop shelf where all the action figures are. They were hiding between some WWE action figures and MLP stuff.

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:04 pm

My Toysrus is terrible for anything funko. They recently added a pop section but the whole store is outdated and depressing. They still have the paper tags you have to bring to the front of the store to buy a video game.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

JohnnyPOP

Postby JohnnyPOP » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:24 pm

babasdada wrote:Thanks Rog, My local TRU won't even look up the sku.. they were like - WE DON"T HAVE IT! i was like... "can you just look it up" I had the barcode - they just need to scan it... How do they know if they got it in or not helloooo??? store is huge..

Whether or not they knew it wasn't in stock, it was rude of them to not look it up anyway. I've had customers ask for something that I was 100% sure wasn't in my store, but I always look it up anyway. It doesn't hurt anything.

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:56 pm

babasdada wrote:Thanks Rog, My local TRU won't even look up the sku.. they were like - WE DON"T HAVE IT! i was like... "can you just look it up" I had the barcode - they just need to scan it... How do they know if they got it in or not helloooo??? store is huge..

that is horrible customer service. luckily my local TRU when i asked her to look up the sku number, even though the store was closed. she kindly looked it up in which it said they had them and she called the back room and luckily the person was the manager who for 2 complete boxes that he brought up to the service desk. in which i told the store manager when i left what a great job she did.
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:55 am

TheNeck wrote:

that is horrible customer service. luckily my local TRU when i asked her to look up the sku number, even though the store was closed. she kindly looked it up in which it said they had them and she called the back room and luckily the person was the manager who for 2 complete boxes that he brought up to the service desk. in which i told the store manager when i left what a great job she did.

That's great that your store is like that. That's how it should be.
My local TRU is awful. They never answer their phone and most of the employees have no idea what I'm talking about. Getting someone to look something up is a real challenge. You pretty much have to just stumble upon Pops or Dorbz. I need to head over to TRU and see if I can stumble over a white Raven.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:41 am

How far east have these been seen? I don't want to keep wasting my time looking if they haven't been spotted on the east coast yet.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:45 am

PopGoestheJess wrote:How far east have these been seen? I don't want to keep wasting my time looking if they haven't been spotted on the east coast yet.

I will bet you $100 that no one here lives in Erie, Pennsylvania (Well not really, with all of these new releases I have no money to spare! lol) but the store said next week. Hopefully they were being truthful, as they aren't too helpful when it comes to Funko!

Jenes1

Postby Jenes1 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:12 am

One of the trus in my area got them yesterday. They said their system told them they were getting 3 boxes, but they ended up with only 1 lonely box of six (one of each character). I found them by calling every night and asking them to look up the upc. This location finally found it on Thursday night and could see that it would be stocked Friday by opening. It wasn't stocked when I got there, but they were super helpful and found it in the back for me. They can also search in any area by zip if you don't want to bug your local store too much :)
ImageImage

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:20 am

Seriously, why did these have to be TRU exclusives that hit in December. :-/
www.8-BitHero.com

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:31 pm

I know I'll be getting the Ravens and Starfire Dorbz.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:32 pm

If Funko releases a Jinx Dorbz, then I'd get her, too.
29/Male/CHINESE

I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

I collect amazing fan signs like this!

MrsDestinova

Postby MrsDestinova » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Found them at my local TRU today(Texas). They Didn't have many and no chases. They were mixed in with all of the POPS.
Dorbz: 184
Dorbz Ridez: 6
Vinyl Idolz: 43
Vinyl Vixens: 5

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:20 am

I stopped by my TRU after work yesterday to pick up some skylanders b1g2 for my nephew and no luck but it was the busiest I've ever seen it. 2 weeks before Christmas is not an ideal time to hunt for Dorbz in a store that hasn't carried them before (Walmart).
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

GeekyFinds

Postby GeekyFinds » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:01 pm

There's currently in stock on TRU.com. No Raven or White Raven variant though
You can call me....Ryan :wwe5:
ImageImage

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:10 pm

I just found about 6 or 7 of each character at a TRU, but no chases.

And if you can find them, DC figures are 20% off. Got the main five for less than $35 after tax.
www.8-BitHero.com

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:11 pm

GeekyFinds wrote:There's currently in stock on TRU.com. No Raven or White Raven variant though

Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll risk it and wait to try and find in stores, but at least there is a fall back plan lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:39 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
GeekyFinds wrote:There's currently in stock on TRU.com. No Raven or White Raven variant though

Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll risk it and wait to try and find in stores, but at least there is a fall back plan lol

Yes!!! I think I am going to place an order. I do kinda wanna risk it too, but my Toys R Us is probably a huge mess cause of the Holiday season.
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

nerdandcheese

Postby nerdandcheese » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm

Got them. Thanks for the heads up.
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:22 pm

Shall I, shan't I...

I'd rather buy these in store, but..
Team Dorbz 4 Life

MonkeyofLegand

Postby MonkeyofLegand » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:17 pm

I found a set in store, but I bought 6 of Robin and Beast Boy in an attempt to get a chase. However, I don't know if they come to whatever warehouse/satellite that fulfills web orders in cases. I know from people who work at Toys R Us that, at the stores, they are getting a box containing the set, not cases of each Dorbz. I don't know if I will get my chases, but I don't have good luck hunting for them. :/

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:26 am

I haven't seen any chases listed on e-bay so I wonder if they aren't really coming in those cases....
Kristen

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:51 am

jinxykat wrote:I haven't seen any chases listed on e-bay so I wonder if they aren't really coming in those cases....

Yeah something strange is afoot with those. There have been no sightings by Funatics who have been actively scouring stores, and as you say, the eBay litmus test indicates they are not out there in the wild yet.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:58 am

treswright wrote:
jinxykat wrote:I haven't seen any chases listed on e-bay so I wonder if they aren't really coming in those cases....

Yeah something strange is afoot with those. There have been no sightings by Funatics who have been actively scouring stores, and as you say, the eBay litmus test indicates they are not out there in the wild yet.

Nikko found one, but I believe he's in the Philippines.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Found a set. Yeah!!!!!

Were they on the Funko display? No. With the other TTG merchandise? No. They were on the shelf between Pokemon and Zelda. Dafug?!

Side note; No chases. These are coming as assorted cases, so says TRU employee. They also had the new X-men dorbz. 1 of each but no chase.
Last edited by PopGoestheJess on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

ks082091

Postby ks082091 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Yeah it seems the cases sent to stores have 1 of each of the six characters. I'm hoping the ones coming from the warehouse are different. Maybe we'll start to see chases popping up soon now that they are shipping out.

chainsawco

Postby chainsawco » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:13 pm

White raven is pretty cool

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:16 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:Found a set. Yeah!!!!!

Were they on the Funko display? No. With the other TTG merchandise? No. They were on the shelf between Pokemon and Zelda. Dafug?!

Side note; No chases. These are coming as assorted cases, so says TRU employee. They also had the new X-men dorbz. 1 of each but no chase.

Were the X-Men Dorbz next to them or somewhere else in the store?

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:43 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
PopGoestheJess wrote:Found a set. Yeah!!!!!

Were the X-Men Dorbz next to them or somewhere else in the store?

Collector Vector wall with the Minimates and Mezco figures. Very random...
Team Dorbz 4 Life

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:57 am

I picked up an extra set if anyone needs one. Cost (6*$7.99 + tax = $50) plus shipping. The boxes are not perfectly mint. There are some creases and dings. I already have them boxed and packaged and ready to ship. PM me.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 pm

It's so frustrating finding tons of these at three different stores when the chases aren't there.
www.8-BitHero.com

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:28 pm

It doesn't sound like it, but has anyone found a chase in the wild for these? Are they just not out yet?
Hi, I'm Merri!

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:49 pm

Maybe the chases are like 1:36 like pops were?

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Went and bought the rest of the set this morning, but no X-Men Dorbz at my store. Hopefully they order more Dorbz because I bought 8 of the 12 they got lol

clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:18 pm

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that the chases will start to pop up once other stores are allowed to carry them. I believe TRU has first to market rights on these and then they will be sold everywhere down the road. Since there aren't any even popping up on eBay I have to assume the chases will debut when the rest of the retailer are allowed to carry them.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

Return to “Dorbz”