GameStop Black Friday

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Eloy

GameStop Black Friday

Postby Eloy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:39 pm

How was everyone's Black Friday GameStop hunt today? Only went to one right down the street at 5:30 this morning. Had 1 Jason, 1 reverse flash, and 2 doctors.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Re: GameStop Black Friday

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:45 pm

My wife was the 4th person in at 5:00 AM and the person in front of her got Jason, but she picked up Doctor Strange and Flash for me. I believe they only got 1 of each.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:16 pm

My store only got one of each, I snagged them all :)
Kristen

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:23 pm

My parents told me their trek to Gamestop was successful after I asked them to pick me up Strange, Reverse Flash and the Moana Ridez. We'll see exactly what they got when they get back this weekend.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:01 am

I had awesome luck. I asked for a mystery box. They asked if I was looking for any pop specifically. I said Vegeta. They handed me an open box and sure enough, it was metallic blue haired vegeta. They said a guy bought a bunch and got what he wanted and returned it. All the boxes were mint, so I bought it. Then, walking out, I asked if they got Jason or Strange. They said they had Jason but Strange was reserved. I bought the Jason, but was a little salty that the box was messed up. Got home. Called the next nearest GS and they had strange and held him for me. Went and picked it up and then went to my dads. Remembered he had a GS by him and called them to see if they had a better Jason. They said they were out of everything but the one down the street from them had them. I called those guys and they confirmed but wouldn't hold. So, I jetted down there and was sixth in line. I was sweating the whole while because I could see all the Dorbz behind the register. Finally got up and pulled a strange for my friend and a perfect Jason. Couldn't have asked for more.
I'm Josh

Return to “Dorbz”