WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine??? And Strawberry Shortcake?

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
TheBoilerman

Re: WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine??? And Strawberry Shortcake?

Postby TheBoilerman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:00 am

opopssum wrote:My regular walmart has their stocking stuffer items up, including some funko puzzle ornaments, but no dorbz. My laps around the store every time I go there will continue

I think I'm surely burning off my Thanksgiving feasts by making the laps...
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

treswright

Re: WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine??? And Strawberry Shortcake?

Postby treswright » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:13 am

kevin87 wrote:I wouldn't take brickseek as gospel with these, they don't even say they're by Funko on the walmart.com pages... plus we all know how Walmart is about, well, anything.

Yes, exactly. I had checked Brickseek yesterday around lunchtime and it was showing ZERO in every store around Dallas. Then as I posted above I went last night and there they were. Out of curiosity I checked Brickseek again just now, still showing zero in all stores.

opopssum wrote:My regular walmart has their stocking stuffer items up, including some funko puzzle ornaments, but no dorbz. My laps around the store every time I go there will continue

When I went to the same store two days ago I saw all the green and red cardboard bins with ornaments and stocking stuffers, but no Dorbz. So yeah, keep doing those laps because they may show yet lol The ones in my store were in the main aisle that runs down to the lawn and garden area, nowhere near toys.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:07 am

Success!!

2 stores here went green overnight. Will have to get Blueberry Muffin later. All the paint jobs on her were s***. Lol.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

Princess

Postby Princess » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:17 am

Congrats Jess! I'm glad people aren't finding these too difficult to get.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

goheels0509

Postby goheels0509 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Those that are finding Batman is he showing up as in stock on brickseek or is it showing zero in stock? Just curious bc the 3 walmarts around me all say "conflicting data" and I've yet to find him.

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 pm

goheels0509 wrote:Those that are finding Batman is he showing up as in stock on brickseek or is it showing zero in stock? Just curious bc the 3 walmarts around me all say "conflicting data" and I've yet to find him.

brickseek shows green but 0 in stock and also says "conflicting data", which means they have them, but if you go and dont see the red bins, they just haven't put them out yet.
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:18 pm

goheels0509 wrote:Those that are finding Batman is he showing up as in stock on brickseek or is it showing zero in stock? Just curious bc the 3 walmarts around me all say "conflicting data" and I've yet to find him.

I mentioned above that my local store was showing zero on Brickseek before and after I found them there. I just checked it again out of curiosity and is it showing the "conflicting data" message, I didn't notice that before but it was probably there. The same store has been showing zero and "conflicting data" for the mystery box for weeks, it just changed to "21" but I have no clue where they are because I sure haven't seen them.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

goheels0509

Postby goheels0509 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Thanks for the replies. Guess I'll walk around the whole store and see if I can find them.

Eloy

Postby Eloy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Found them in Northwest Indiana! Had 8 of each just bought Batman for now. I checked yesterday and nothing, checked today and they had them. Brickseek showed red all across the board with qty=0. Today brickseek showed green but qty still at 0.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Nothing at my local wal-mart. If they do show up that would be a real Christmas Miracle since I never find Funko stuff there :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Lucky for me, a kind Funatic is sending me the ZEA Batman Dorbz. Brickseek still shows red for my local Walmarts but after the 15th, I can try keeping a better eye out.
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

goheels0509

Postby goheels0509 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:21 am

For anyone in or around High Point, NC I was able to locate the red display in the garden center at the Walmart on N. Main St. They had around 6-8 of each left in the bin. Just a friendly heads up if you are in this area.

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:54 am

Anyone else need these? I found a bunch yesterday looking for the Moana minis, and am heading back there today for someone else.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Elcapitan25

Postby Elcapitan25 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:13 am

Mesa, AZ Signal Butte store has them.
Pop Count: 180 (and counting)

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm

Just found these in Phoenix, 18ave and Bell.
I'm Josh

odnar

Postby odnar » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:23 pm

I got lucky the other day and was able to pick up batgirl, abu and jasmine. No batmans left. Was also able to let a fellow funatic know and he said he was able to get the last batgirl the next morning. Hopefully there will be a restock of the batman...

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:31 pm

It sounds like a lot of Walmarts are starting to get these and it's another week until the specified date of the 15th! Do you think it's still limited to "select stores" at this point? Or was the 15th their way of being safe and it's actually rolling out to most stores right now?
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

odnar

Postby odnar » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:54 pm

valorandvellum wrote:It sounds like a lot of Walmarts are starting to get these and it's another week until the specified date of the 15th! Do you think it's still limited to "select stores" at this point? Or was the 15th their way of being safe and it's actually rolling out to most stores right now?

I have no idea as I didn't even know that the 15th was the official rollout date until I read your earlier post. It's shocking to me that this particular walmart even had these as it is a smaller one...

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:55 pm

odnar wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:It sounds like a lot of Walmarts are starting to get these and it's another week until the specified date of the 15th! Do you think it's still limited to "select stores" at this point? Or was the 15th their way of being safe and it's actually rolling out to most stores right now?

I have no idea as I didn't even know that the 15th was the official rollout date until I read your earlier post. It's shocking to me that this particular walmart even had these as it is a smaller one...

Yup, in their blog post they said it's supposed to be available everywhere on the 15th! Hopefully it's not a lie lol

https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-new-walmart-exclusive-dorbz

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Found these at my local Walmart! They had about eight or ten of each. They had the display up by the registers (also had the Walmart exclusive Moana minis).
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

alex_dewitt

Postby alex_dewitt » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:03 pm

For anyone from the Lakewood/Long Beach area. They had 10 of each by the checkout counters at Walmart on Lakewood Blvd in Paramount, CA this morning.

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:34 pm

I'm dreading going to Walmart but I need to get that Abu and Jasmine
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Finally found these at my local WM behind the Garden Center, under the green-house canopy where they keep the fertilizer and pesticide.

Got a Batgirl and Jasmine. Had only planned on Batgirl, but the Jasmine Dorbz was too nice to pass up.

Bonus: Found another display with a spot full of Pop! playing cards. Grabbed a DC set.
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:24 pm

Dorbz spotted in Plattsburgh NY. They showed up on Tuesday but I gave it a couple days in case they weren't on the floor yet. Plenty left of all of them.
Note: First Batgirl's box is bashed up near the top right corner as seen in the photo. One Blueberry Muffin also has a crease in the same area but it's not too noticeable.

| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Went to Walmart yesterday and was excited to see the red bins, but they were full of Barbie and Minecraft stuff :(
Hi, I'm Merri!

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:49 pm

KMFH11 wrote:I'm dreading going to Walmart but I need to get that Abu and Jasmine

I feel you so hard on this. It's conflicting lol
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:54 pm

Lonikins wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:I'm dreading going to Walmart but I need to get that Abu and Jasmine

I've never had good luck finding any of their exclusives
..and the whole place is a giant s show lol

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:57 pm

KMFH11 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:

I've never had good luck finding any of their exclusives
..and the whole place is a giant s show lol

OMG right??? It's so awful. And I usually end up getting the exclusives by finding them online and ship to store. I swear the one by me is always the last to get things.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:09 pm

Lonikins wrote:OMG right??? It's so awful. And I usually end up getting the exclusives by finding them online and ship to store. I swear the one by me is always the last to get things.

I went in yesterday looking for Dorbz. Came out with wax warmer and a bunch of different scented waxes. On the bright side my house now smells like the holidays :)
Hi, I'm Merri!

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:11 pm

synergy56 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:OMG right??? It's so awful. And I usually end up getting the exclusives by finding them online and ship to store. I swear the one by me is always the last to get things.

I went in yesterday looking for Dorbz. Came out with wax warmer and a bunch of different scented waxes. On the bright side my house now smells like the holidays :)

It doesn't smell like Disney? ;P I went this past weekend for dorbz searching and storage bins. End up with two giant blankets, one paris and one london. It's not supposed to sucker me in like Target.

ImageImageImageImage

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Lonikins wrote:It doesn't smell like Disney? ;P I went this past weekend for dorbz searching and storage bins. End up with two giant blankets, one paris and one london. It's not supposed to sucker me in like Target.

Walmart seriously ups its game for the holiday. I saw these Wonder Woman fleece pajamas for $9 if they had my size I would have been all over those. Stalking Walmart daily in the futile hopes I will be able to find that Jasmine and Abu...and maybe the Batgirl if I can't control myself.
Hi, I'm Merri!

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:34 pm

synergy56 wrote:Walmart seriously ups its game for the holiday. I saw these Wonder Woman fleece pajamas for $9 if they had my size I would have been all over those. Stalking Walmart daily in the futile hopes I will be able to find that Jasmine and Abu...and maybe the Batgirl if I can't control myself.

Want me to keep an eye out for those PJs for you? Haha. And I need some numbers to check brickseek because I hate going to our walmart every day.

ImageImageImageImage

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:36 pm

Lonikins wrote: And I need some numbers to check brickseek because I hate going to our walmart every day.

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory- ... =188717119

Good luck.
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Look what I found today in Tulsa, OK! It was a good day...

And #OOB4LIFE
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Faker Dorbz!!
White Knight Freddy Dorbz

Pops: 819
Dorbz: 545
Ridez: 35
Rides: 5
Minis: 547
Pocket Pop!: 73
PSH: 279
Hikari: 8
Mini Hikari: 13

jenikinz

Postby jenikinz » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:58 am

Found all of these tonight (or should say this morning as it was 1am lol) at Walmart at Union Hills and 83rd Ave in Peoria AZ...they were by the baby clothes. We hunted the whole store and I thought we were out of luck. They had all 6 figures. I got batman, batgirl, strawberry shortcake, and blueberry muffin...most of the blueberry muffins had horrible paint jobs though. I didn't think we would find them, very glad to have them!
:smt061 Jen

glassflippers

Postby glassflippers » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:57 am

Congrats on all the finds everyone.

I just gave up and went the eBay route. When people are posting them for $27-$29 priority shipped for a pair and I break down what shipping + cost + tax + time spent not finding them, I actually find myself happier than if I was getting blank stares at Walmarts from people who have zero idea what I'm talking about.

Greybeard

Postby Greybeard » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Finally found these at the local Walmart! They had all of them, so I got the Batman and Batgirl, my first Dorbz, and my first successful hunt :)
Greybeard
Pops: 10
Dorbz: 2
ISO: Doctor #4, Big Boy

PeachyFox

Postby PeachyFox » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:28 pm

If anyone is looking for these outside of Atlanta GA, I found them all at the Snellville Walmart on Scenic Hwy this afternoon. I had been stalking the neighboring stores for the past two weeks and they must have put them out there either yesterday or this morning. It's right outside the electronic section. They had plenty including Shopkins and FNAF Mini Heroes, though only a few Zur-En-Arrh Batman Dorbz were left after I snagged one (I think I saw maybe 4 or 5 left).

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:41 pm

Greybeard wrote:Finally found these at the local Walmart! They had all of them, so I got the Batman and Batgirl, my first Dorbz, and my first successful hunt :)

Congrats and welcome to Dorbz. If you thought POPs were emptying your wallet, prepare to never have money ever again. :D

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:59 pm

Greybeard wrote:Finally found these at the local Walmart! They had all of them, so I got the Batman and Batgirl, my first Dorbz, and my first successful hunt :)

Congrats on a successful hunt and congrats on getting your first Dorbz!

Return to “Dorbz”