WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine??? And Strawberry Shortcake?

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine??? And Strawberry Shortcake?

Postby Strending625 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:39 pm

I stopped by Walmart just to check today. They had one of the red displays with the small stocking stuffer toys between electronics and toys. It had a few different things but looked a lot like the one with Dorbz from the pic. Don't forget to check there too!
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

PopGoestheJess

Re: WM exclusive Dorbz- Zur en Arrh Batman & classic Batgirl, Disney Abu and Jasmine??? And Strawberry Shortcake?

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Check everywhere. Lol
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

angrykoalagear

Postby angrykoalagear » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Definitely will have to pick these guys up.

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:07 pm

Ok, so if there are sightings in the midwest and east coast, would that mean they'd be for sale online soonish maybe? I hope? :D
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Dammit, Funko!!! Stop making so many awesome figures!!!! Getting harder and harder to just say no. #-o

Ok.... maybe just one little shortcake :-k

Craig here......

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Alleycat wrote:Dammit, Funko!!! Stop making so many awesome figures!!!! Getting harder and harder to just say no. #-o

One little shortcake never did any harm :devil: :D
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:46 pm

From Reddit...

Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:50 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:From Reddit...

This one is clearly in the toy section. So they could be anywhere! lol

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Sucks that they tossed the Moana minis in there. Makes any layout useless.

Anyway, can't wait to get these.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:04 pm

https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soo ... sive-dorbz

So this is just the beginning. Why Walmart!?!
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:13 pm

"The Dorbz are in select stores now, and available everywhere by December 15th!"

Very good to know! Glad they cleared this up before I started foaming at the mouth. lol

chezpopp

Postby chezpopp » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:21 pm

This is rough hunting these down.

osakahedgehog3

Postby osakahedgehog3 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:48 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:
osakahedgehog3 wrote:Interesting....just tried to input the SKU for Batman and it said that while they couldn't confirm stock at the local store(s), the message was "limited availability."

Are you on the west coast?

Nope, on the East Coast. I did a search for Batman via a San Francisco zip code as well, and nothing came up.
Funko Collection

All-Time Favorite Pop! Vinyl: WWE CM Punk - Hot Topic Edition
Favorite Most Recently Bought Pop! Vinyl: Aggretsuko 10" inch
Most Wanted Pop! Vinyl: Mono Conan O'Brien

All-Time Favorite Dorbz: Thanos XL
Favorite Most Recently Bought Dorbz: Iron Fist
Most Wanted Dorbz: Bullseye Batman

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Ugh what's with all these Batgirls, just kidding. I love BG 66 and ZEA Batman. Must haves, too bad I need to go into Walmart to get them.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:50 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:From Reddit...

It's so beautiful :mir1:
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

treswright

Postby treswright » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:08 pm

valorandvellum wrote:
Alleycat wrote:Dammit, Funko!!! Stop making so many awesome figures!!!! Getting harder and harder to just say no. #-o

One little shortcake never did any harm :devil: :D

No harm at all. Just one here and there. We can quit anytime we want :eek:

Just as a side note, one of my coworkers told me as we were coming back from lunch "I decided to lose 10 pounds by Christmas. I only have 15 to go." lol
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:13 pm

If any of you fabulous people actually find these, can you post a pic of the box sides (if there's anything to see).
Team Dorbz 4 Life

NightmareMermaid
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby NightmareMermaid » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:01 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:If any of you fabulous people actually find these, can you post a pic of the box sides (if there's anything to see).

I haven't found any of them, but for the 2 Aladdin exclusives the sides just show past Disney Dorbz releases. There isn't anything new shown unfortunately.
Marie
❄❄❄ Need 30th anniversary mermaid Ariel, RBtI Ariel Rock Candy, and The Oregon Duck protos ❄❄❄
#PartOfYourWorld

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Im happy to know these should be plentiful in stores so we can all skip paying 30.00 shipped per dorbz on FB :rolleyes:

abu and Jasmine are a must but now I think I want to pick up batman as well, iv managed to avoid batman dorbz this far but his color scheme is just too cute
- tauntaunking on instagram

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:15 pm

markenty13 wrote:Placeholder link for Zurr batman dorbz - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dorbz-Dc-Bat ... /188717119

Once there is a placeholder link, does that mean it's usually for sale pretty soon thereafter?

markenty13

Postby markenty13 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:20 pm

valorandvellum wrote:
markenty13 wrote:Placeholder link for Zurr batman dorbz - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dorbz-Dc-Bat ... /188717119

Once there is a placeholder link, does that mean it's usually for sale pretty soon thereafter?

Not really, still waiting for chrome deathtrooper to appear, there has been a place holder for that for a couple of months lol.

Having said that, the batman dorbz is in some stores so hopefully he will appear online soon :)
ImageImage ImageImage

valorandvellum

Postby valorandvellum » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:58 pm

markenty13 wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:

Not really, still waiting for chrome deathtrooper to appear, there has been a place holder for that for a couple of months lol.

Having said that, the batman dorbz is in some stores so hopefully he will appear online soon :)

Oh yeah, I forgot about the chrome Deathrooper being up forever lol Guess I'll keep checking the placeholder page just in case though. Thank you for posting it!

JPGIII

Postby JPGIII » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:28 pm

If anyone is able to get their hands on a batman and batgirl I'd be super grateful. I have yet to find a single Walmart exclusive at any of the 5 walmarts near me... they still haven't gotten the mystery boxes at any of them even.
My collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... NI8DW3IYZ/
Pop!: 628
Pocket Pop!; 83
Dorbz: 117
Plush: 78
Others: 60

I may have a problem...

ginas_place

Postby ginas_place » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:46 am

Nothing in Rhode Island or Mass yet...
Gina

I am a Funko Addict!
Sidekick in the Legion of Collectors
Hero of the Collector Corps
Pirate of the Smugglers Bounty

ISO: Unmasked Black Panther Dorbz

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Found that red display today by the bicycles at my local Walmart. Dorbz-a-plenty (probably 10-12 of each and none were even smashed).
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:06 pm

None in Plattsburgh yet. Checked since I was in the area for the Target Batmen. The barcode scans so I know it's in their system at least. Gonna keep checking brickseek.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Kitzka
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby Kitzka » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:23 pm

Brick seek may not be accurate on this one. Yesterday a Northern nj Walmart had these in stock but brickseek showed these as not in stock. But they were in those red bins. This Walmart had them in the toy section.

Lara

Looking for Care Bear Protos

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:23 am

Strending625 wrote:I stopped by Walmart just to check today. They had one of the red displays with the small stocking stuffer toys between electronics and toys. It had a few different things but looked a lot like the one with Dorbz from the pic. Don't forget to check there too!

Electronics aren't near enough to the toys here anymore :p My Walmart was built in late 1999/early 2000 so it's pretty small compared to the newer Super Walmarts that have been built since then, and they've had nearly the exact layout from then until last month lol The toys stayed on the left side right by the garden center/seasonal section and across from it was stuff like paint, light bulbs, bathroom stuff etc and then right past it was electronics... now electronics is in the back so there's half a store between toys and electronics lol I checked yesterday and then again tonight while I was out but didn't see anything. Still has "while supplies last" Black Friday toys ](*,)

I thought of checking brickseek, came across these on the sku search they have... couldn't find the SSC or Batgirl though. Seems the brickseek stuff works but the walmart.com links may or may not actually be used, that's just using the sku.

Abu: brickseek / walmart.com
Jasmine: brickseek / walmart.com
Zur-En-Arrh Batman: brickseek / walmart.com

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:52 am

brickseek showed green but that normal conflicting data error message. so i went last night, nothing. but this morning i scored them all except strawberry shortcake(didnt want them, since i dont collect that series).

Spoiler: show

in my walmart they were close to the dvd section in the middle of the main aisles.
Last edited by TheNeck on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:53 am

Now we need an Aladdin on the magic carpet ride Dorbz Ridez. And a Genie Dorbz with a red Jafar chase
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

rugbyplayer11

Postby rugbyplayer11 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Well, they had those magical special red displays, but no dorbz container. The search continues.

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:18 pm

My regular walmart has their stocking stuffer items up, including some funko puzzle ornaments, but no dorbz. My laps around the store every time I go there will continue
- tauntaunking on instagram

HaloHawk87

Postby HaloHawk87 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:14 pm

None of these have shown up at my local Walmart yet, but I don't plan on buying any of them anyway. Some nice looking pieces, though.

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:51 pm

if anybody needs help getting batgirl, jasmine, or abu let me know. also unfortunately zur batman is selling out instantly once people know their local store has him in stock.
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:58 pm

I do want to get Abu but during the holidays I avoid Walmart like the plague. Maybe I'll go really early or super late in the day.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:10 pm

Brickseek is giving the conflicting data message. As much as I wanna go and check, this Wal-Mart is legitimately terrible at stocking anything. I'll go on the 15th to be absolutely sure.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:40 am

All of the stores in my area show zero stock for the Zur En Arhh (the only one I checked) today. I had to run to the store for deodorant of all things which is right off of the main aisle where they put the seasonal stuff and.... what's this???

I was just in this same store two days ago looking for the Dorbz display and specifically looked down this same aisle for them and they were not there. So yeah, it pays to keep checking! And you can probably use deodorant anyway lol

PS, while you're there check out the keychains, the Black Panther and Spider Gwen ones are so freakin' awesome :-)
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

MartinMtz702

Postby MartinMtz702 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:55 am

popfanboy wrote:Now we need an Aladdin on the magic carpet ride Dorbz Ridez. And a Genie Dorbz with a red Jafar chase

My name is Funko Funatic, and i approve this message.
Image Image Image Image

kevin87

Postby kevin87 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:10 am

treswright wrote:All of the stores in my area show zero stock for the Zur En Arhh (the only one I checked) today. I had to run to the store for deodorant of all things which is right off of the main aisle where they put the seasonal stuff and.... what's this???

Spoiler: show

I was just in this same store two days ago looking for the Dorbz display and specifically looked down this same aisle for them and they were not there. So yeah, it pays to keep checking! And you can probably use deodorant anyway lol

PS, while you're there check out the keychains, the Black Panther and Spider Gwen ones are so freakin' awesome :-)

I wouldn't take brickseek as gospel with these, they don't even say they're by Funko on the walmart.com pages... plus we all know how Walmart is about, well, anything.

I saw on FB that supposedly they should be everywhere by the 15th or 16th, but I'll check when possible until then to be sure lol

Return to “Dorbz”