Big Hero 6 Dorbz!

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Lilbrimer23

Re: Big Hero 6 Dorbz!

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Princess wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
Princess wrote:I could be remembering wrong...again...but I vaguely recall a HT Q&A with nerdette (? Think that's her name) where it was stated that HT would be releasing Le Dorbz each month for a while. I can't remember the time period....or even if there was one. I would expect this to keep happening. Still hoping they end up at FP and PC.

That might be the metallic Ursula this month.

The Q&A was before Christmas and before Ursula had been announced. I think it was after the zebra batman, someone asked if HT would keep releasing limited edition Dorbz, and they said there would at least one a month but likely two. I really need to go find that vid lol.

I saw that video. I was under the impression it was for sure 2 a month. So far it's been 2. When Logan gets released later this month that will be 2 for January. Guessing Baymax and ursula next month. And it was zebra and moana last month.
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Faker Dorbz!!
White Knight Freddy Dorbz

Pops: 819
Dorbz: 545
Ridez: 35
Rides: 5
Minis: 547
Pocket Pop!: 73
PSH: 279
Hikari: 8
Mini Hikari: 13

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 pm

I hope they stick to 2 a month otherwise it'll be pure chaos 24/7 trying to get a hold of some of these.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Lilbrimer23 wrote:
Princess wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

The Q&A was before Christmas and before Ursula had been announced. I think it was after the zebra batman, someone asked if HT would keep releasing limited edition Dorbz, and they said there would at least one a month but likely two. I really need to go find that vid lol.

I saw that video. I was under the impression it was for sure 2 a month. So far it's been 2. When Logan gets released later this month that will be 2 for January. Guessing Baymax and ursula next month. And it was zebra and moana last month.

Ty! I am not going crazy after all. Although perhaps I should pay more attention to the details of things so I can remember them later! lol.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Lilbrimer23 wrote:
Princess wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

But what about the Thunder Beam Mega Man Dorbz????????????????

EDIT: Never mind. I see where he fits in now.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Princess wrote:
Ty! I am not going crazy after all. Although perhaps I should pay more attention to the details of things so I can remember them later! lol.

No problem, been told I have freakish attention to detail. Lol. Good luck to everyone who wants these. Wish they would limit these to 1 per person. If ht is afraid they won't sell out then they're crazy. Even moana eventually sold out. And the movie hadn't even come out yet i believe.
My name is Jonathan.

CaselxASD

Postby CaselxASD » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Soooo HYPED for these!! BH6 is one of my recent faves from Disney, and Baymax is hilarious. I hope the HT exclusive won't be too hard. I only do Disney Dorbz so I don't know how hard it's been, were the Mega Man and Logans hard to get?
Hai! I'm Jerel, but most call me Jay. | One of those Average Nerds.

Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 pm

CaselxASD wrote:Soooo HYPED for these!! BH6 is one of my recent faves from Disney, and Baymax is hilarious. I hope the HT exclusive won't be too hard. I only do Disney Dorbz so I don't know how hard it's been, were the Mega Man and Logans hard to get?

Mega man sold out pretty quickly. It was restocked I believe, but again sold out fast. Still hoping it tunes up at FP, but be quick if you want baymax!

ks082091

Postby ks082091 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:00 am

Lilbrimer23 wrote:
Princess wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Iv seen on Reddit that Groot is being released Feb 14 I think it was. Did they say at least 2? Or could it be possible Ursula or baymax might come earlier or later than Feb?

allcutethings2

Postby allcutethings2 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 am

ks082091 wrote:
Lilbrimer23 wrote:
Princess wrote:

Iv seen on Reddit that Groot is being released Feb 14 I think it was. Did they say at least 2? Or could it be possible Ursula or baymax might come earlier or later than Feb?

Isn't the BH6 animated series premiering this year? It'd make sense for the dorbz to release right before that.
ISO: shadow heartless mini, Finding Dory otter mini, HT gitd Lumiere

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo & Stitch, Finding Dory, Lord of the Rings

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:46 pm

These look a lot better in Dorbz form. I'm looking forward to seeing all the other heros like Wasabi No Ginger.
WTB: Luffy color proto

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Lilbrimer23 wrote:http://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-disney-big-hero-6-dorbz-glow-in-the-dark-baymax-vinyl-figure-hot-topic-exclusive/10819558.html

Guess the gitd Baymax will be a LE hot topic exclusive, guessing #2 for february?

Must have!! :eek:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

emk194

Postby emk194 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Absolutely NEED that HT exclusive Baymax omg
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

Icetenka

Postby Icetenka » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:30 pm

I'm glad that the armor Baymax isn't the HT exclusive. I really like that piece. I want the HT exclusive, but with a LE of 2,000 that's going to be difficult to get.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Looks awesome, hoping to pick one up when it comes out.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:31 am

Does anyone have any updates on the Baymax Dorbz release date? I couldn't find much info on this other than it was speculated to be released this month as the metallic Ursula is expected to be released in March. I guess we might need to wait for a HT Nerdette video to verify?

Princess

Postby Princess » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:29 am

fmp398 wrote:Does anyone have any updates on the Baymax Dorbz release date? I couldn't find much info on this other than it was speculated to be released this month as the metallic Ursula is expected to be released in March. I guess we might need to wait for a HT Nerdette video to verify?

I'm guessing it will still be February as it is due out in Australia on 3 March. Usually they have to wait a week or two after it goes on ht before they sell it here.....so guessing it's February at HT.

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:41 am

Princess wrote:
fmp398 wrote:Does anyone have any updates on the Baymax Dorbz release date? I couldn't find much info on this other than it was speculated to be released this month as the metallic Ursula is expected to be released in March. I guess we might need to wait for a HT Nerdette video to verify?

I'm guessing it will still be February as it is due out in Australia on 3 March. Usually they have to wait a week or two after it goes on ht before they sell it here.....so guessing it's February at HT.

Is it a common piece in Australia? I think I saw both Logan and Thunder Beam being commons outside of the USA but of course, they can't be shipped to the USA.

Princess

Postby Princess » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:53 am

fmp398 wrote:
Princess wrote:

Is it a common piece in Australia? I think I saw both Logan and Thunder Beam being commons outside of the USA but of course, they can't be shipped to the USA.

It's not common, although they don't have stickers. They tend to sell out within a couple of weeks. I was told the numbers are quite limited....but not sure how limited as they aren't numbered here.

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:13 am

Princess wrote:
fmp398 wrote:
Princess wrote:

It's not common, although they don't have stickers. They tend to sell out within a couple of weeks. I was told the numbers are quite limited....but not sure how limited as they aren't numbered here.

Ahh, interesting. I guess Logan and Thunder Beam aren't as popular? It's still available on PC. Was Maleficent ever available to you folks? That particular one seems to be pretty steady in value compared to the other limited pieces that are out.

Princess

Postby Princess » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:20 am

fmp398 wrote:
Princess wrote:
fmp398 wrote:

Ahh, interesting. I guess Logan and Thunder Beam aren't as popular? It's still available on PC. Was Maleficent ever available to you folks? That particular one seems to be pretty steady in value compared to the other limited pieces that are out.

Thunder Beam and Logan have only been available for about a week on PC. They will probably be up for another week or so. I thought Maleficent was available on PC, but it was before I was into dorbz, so I'm not absolutely sure, and others have said they didn't think so.

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:27 am

Princess wrote:
fmp398 wrote:
Princess wrote:

Thunder Beam and Logan have only been available for about a week on PC. They will probably be up for another week or so. I thought Maleficent was available on PC, but it was before I was into dorbz, so I'm not absolutely sure, and others have said they didn't think so.

Good to know that the "limited" pieces are really limited to a certain degree. Best of luck to you!

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:22 am

I just checked on my preorder at Gamestop and they gave me a date of the 15th, so we shall see, but not sure when the Hot Topic one is coming out.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:57 am

Lonikins wrote:

I just checked on my preorder at Gamestop and they gave me a date of the 15th, so we shall see, but not sure when the Hot Topic one is coming out.

Wha...I didn't even know they were available for pre-order at GS. Looks like there's still no confirmation from HT's end. They just released an update of exclusives for February but the Dorbz were not mentioned.

Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:14 am

Nerdette did a video and confirmed the HT Baymax (and Groot with patch) for Feb 15th earlier.

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:36 am

Princess wrote:Nerdette did a video and confirmed the HT Baymax (and Groot with patch) for Feb 15th earlier.

lol, i just watched the whole thing. Only watched the Pops part earlier. Guess that's a mystery solved!

Lonikins

Postby Lonikins » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:51 am

fmp398 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:

Wha...I didn't even know they were available for pre-order at GS. Looks like there's still no confirmation from HT's end. They just released an update of exclusives for February but the Dorbz were not mentioned.

You should always check out Gamestop for preorders :) They usually have just about anything if they can find it in their system.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:59 am

Lonikins wrote:
fmp398 wrote:
Lonikins wrote:

You should always check out Gamestop for preorders :) They usually have just about anything if they can find it in their system.

Definitely taking a note of that! I also try to wait a while for GS since they usually mark the price down after a certain period of time.

emk194

Postby emk194 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 am

Princess wrote:Nerdette did a video and confirmed the HT Baymax (and Groot with patch) for Feb 15th earlier.

Oh good, so there's a release date. Hopefully it's like super early in the morning again when flippers are sleeping lol :-"
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:19 pm

emk194 wrote:

Oh good, so there's a release date. Hopefully it's like super early in the morning again when flippers are sleeping lol :-"

Silly kids. Don't you know flippers never sleep?? lol lol
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

I definitely love the chase version of baymax..that will be the next hunting for that dorbz...
Hi Im Bryan & Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. \:D/

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

Eloy

Postby Eloy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:34 am

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:44 am

beat me to the punch! Hopefully the order goes through. *Fingers crossed*

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Anyone else that ordered yesterday not show theirs shipped yet?
My name is Jonathan.

emk194

Postby emk194 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Mine hasn't shipped yet either. :-k
Hey yo, I'm Elyn!

clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:39 pm

Lilbrimer23 wrote:Anyone else that ordered yesterday not show theirs shipped yet?

I ordered mine on the 16th and didn't get shipping until a few hours ago today (18th).
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Thanks. Just a little weary since I have had them completely screw me before and not ship at all or refund my money or anything.
My name is Jonathan.

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:15 am

Just got an email that my order has shipped! Best of luck to everyone!

Eloy

Postby Eloy » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:09 am

Mine will be here Tuesday, I got mine shipping notice later that Friday.

Stu

Postby Stu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:21 pm

I didn't pay attention to this release when it was announced because I hadn't seen the movie. Now that I have, I'm going to have to get these...at least the commons. Hopefully they make a second series. I would love the other characters as Dorbz too.
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

ISO: Skeletor and Panthor Dorbz ride.

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Stu wrote:I didn't pay attention to this release when it was announced because I hadn't seen the movie. Now that I have, I'm going to have to get these...at least the commons. Hopefully they make a second series. I would love the other characters as Dorbz too.

I agree I hope they make all the hero's!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Return to “Dorbz”