Beast in Blackbird Jet Ridez

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
treswright

Re: Beast in Blackbird Jet Ridez

Postby treswright » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:15 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:That's evil that she's making you wait lol

I think it's her way of keeping me from breaking up with her for at least that long lol

And since she visits here sometimes- I'm kidding sweetie! Love you! :D
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

odnar

Postby odnar » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:24 pm

treswright wrote:
big_matt wrote:The people stocking shelves scanned the barcode I found on Reddit and told me that they were three on the floor. But I couldn't find them anywhere and I walked around the store for an hour, hitting every section at least 3 times.

Been there done that! The aggravating thing about WM is when they scan the code it tells them if they have something in the store, but not WHERE. It might be on the floor (in one of many departments), or it might be back in the stockroom. There is no way of knowing. Since you walked the store pretty thoroughly I'm guessing they were in the stockroom. You will never know unless you're lucky enough to find one of the 5% of WM employees that is actually interested in stopping what they're doing and helping you. Contrast that with Target, when you give them a DPCI they can look it up, tell you exactly how many they have and whether they are on the floor or in the stockroom.

This exactly. I went to one of the local WMs last week and it scanned that they had two beast ridez somewhere but no one knew where. Yesterday during the hailstorm (yes, hail in San Diego County) I popped in and there they were, in the spot next to where they were supposed to be (where the SW 3-packs should have been or hopefully will be in a restock). I grabbed one and left the other. Unfortunately the one I left had a hole in the front plastic.

big_matt

Postby big_matt » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:31 pm

odnar wrote:
treswright wrote:
big_matt wrote:The people stocking shelves scanned the barcode I found on Reddit and told me that they were three on the floor. But I couldn't find them anywhere and I walked around the store for an hour, hitting every section at least 3 times.

Been there done that! The aggravating thing about WM is when they scan the code it tells them if they have something in the store, but not WHERE. It might be on the floor (in one of many departments), or it might be back in the stockroom. There is no way of knowing. Since you walked the store pretty thoroughly I'm guessing they were in the stockroom. You will never know unless you're lucky enough to find one of the 5% of WM employees that is actually interested in stopping what they're doing and helping you. Contrast that with Target, when you give them a DPCI they can look it up, tell you exactly how many they have and whether they are on the floor or in the stockroom.

This exactly. I went to one of the local WMs last week and it scanned that they had two beast ridez somewhere but no one knew where. Yesterday during the hailstorm (yes, hail in San Diego County) I popped in and there they were, in the spot next to where they were supposed to be (where the SW 3-packs should have been or hopefully will be in a restock). I grabbed one and left the other. Unfortunately the one I left had a hole in the front plastic.

Good to know for the future. What really grinds my gears is that I specifically asked if they could be in the back, and they said that their handheld thingie said on the floor, not in the back. They were semi-helpful, as they told me to check the garden center, since that's where toy overstock was put, but still nothing.
Pops: 1100+
Latest: Best Buy Arbiter
Wants: Freddy Fett, Red Skull, and many more

Pavehawk78

Postby Pavehawk78 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:17 pm

I found 3 locally and picked one up. If anyone is having trouble finding one let me know and I'll swing back by.

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Pavehawk78 wrote:I found 3 locally and picked one up. If anyone is having trouble finding one let me know and I'll swing back by.

Very nice of you to offer! I'm still holding onto hope that my Walmart might get them so I can save on shipping cost. But if we don't get them, I may hit you up!
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 am

My birthday is in 2 and a half weeks, my mom works at a super Walmart, so I've been texting her pics of Cable and Beast with the BlackBird, in hopes that her Walmart gets them in and she buys them for me. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Return to “Dorbz”