Dorbz at Walgreens

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
TheFlashinator

Re: Dorbz at Walgreens

Postby TheFlashinator » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:48 am

Decided to stop at Walgreens on my way home from work to look for Jon Stewart. Wasn't any new pops but as I was walking away I glanced at the bottom shelf and there she was, a Belle chase dorbz just sitting there right in front, screaming, "TAKE ME HOME!" My 2nd chase in the wild, first being Kira & Fizzgig a while back.
Josh!
Pop Count: 440
Favorite Pop!: Anything Flash!

Arloe8
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Arloe8 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 am

TheFlashinator wrote:Decided to stop at Walgreens on my way home from work to look for Jon Stewart. Wasn't any new pops but as I was walking away I glanced at the bottom shelf and there she was, a Belle chase dorbz just sitting there right in front, screaming, "TAKE ME HOME!" My 2nd chase in the wild, first being Kira & Fizzgig a while back.

Congrats on the find!
Dorian Arloe

SCF

Postby SCF » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:20 am

From what I am seeing at my local Walgreens, I junk these are going to do well. Most of my stores have sold quite a few of what they originally put out with some stores completely sold out. Now, just to wait for the next shipment.
ImageImage

treswright

Postby treswright » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:08 pm

I haven't been as fastidious about checking as a lot of you, but I'm still not seeing any Dorbz in my local stores (just east of Dallas).
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:25 am

fmp398 wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:
WELLLLLL?

I'd say there is a 1% chance of seeing something today :(

lol

In other news, another sad week at Walgreens no shipment at all :/ I'll check the other few around my area and hopefully someone, somewhere got something in.

Dittos at our Walgreens. I talked again with the manager. They have not seen one Dorbz. All we can do is keep trying!!!
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:59 am

So I decided to call my local Walgreens and check to see if any other branches would have it in stock. They mentioned there is one store that shows that they do have something and that one store did confirm they see it as well but when the employees checked they were unable to find anything...I do believe they are telling the truth as they have been nothing but helpful (one even called me back just to tell they finished restocking but found nothing).

Does anyone know how accurate the inventory system is? Seems a bit odd that the system would show that is in stock from Friday until now yet they are nowhere to be found.

Eloy

Postby Eloy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:43 pm

What was the chase ratio for Pirates of the Carribean? Went to 2 different Walgreens and both had 6 but no Barbosa chase.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:48 pm

Eloy wrote:What was the chase ratio for Pirates of the Carribean? Went to 2 different Walgreens and both had 6 but no Barbosa chase.

1:6 for a case of Barbossa, but since stores are getting assortments of all the PotC Dorbz it'll be random whether or not there will be a Chase.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Eloy

Postby Eloy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:32 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Eloy wrote:What was the chase ratio for Pirates of the Carribean? Went to 2 different Walgreens and both had 6 but no Barbosa chase.

1:6 for a case of Barbossa, but since stores are getting assortments of all the PotC Dorbz it'll be random whether or not there will be a Chase.

That's what I was thinking. Only because the price tag says Dorbz assortment and not series specific. Went to another Walgreens and saw an unopened box with a white label that said Dorbz assortment and they were all batman.

Rgncajun

Postby Rgncajun » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:58 pm

I got my first chase, yellow ranger 2 weeks ago. Ever since then I've not seen one chase of any dorbz. I have a feeling the employees caught on and are taking the chase before it's stocked in the stores now.

Eloy

Postby Eloy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:02 pm

I found 1 chase so far at Walgreens, I'm not expecting the employees because I've ran into a lot of 6 sets. Think it's just the luck of the draw. Done hunting for today, pretty much hit all of the northwest Indiana Walgreens in decent size radius and came up empty. Time to rest before 10 hours of work.

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Have been to several Walgreens with 6 MMPR Dorbz on the shelf w/no chase. Actually managed to get someone to bring an unopened case from the back (because there were no Dorbz on the shelf) she opened it in front of me, 6 MMPR Dorbz....not a single chase.

Luck of the draw, I guess.
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

KMFH11
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby KMFH11 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Went to two Walgreens today...found no dorbz.

I also went to two Walmarts, two Targets, Barnes and Noble and Toys are us, I struck out today lol. To be fair though tru and Barnes and Noble had dorbz but nothing I didn't already have.

Edit: maybe I should go to gamestop... :smt102
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Eloy wrote:I found 1 chase so far at Walgreens, I'm not expecting the employees because I've ran into a lot of 6 sets. Think it's just the luck of the draw. Done hunting for today, pretty much hit all of the northwest Indiana Walgreens in decent size radius and came up empty. Time to rest before 10 hours of work.

Central Indiana has been the same. The 10-15 I check regularly have gotten something in mostly, just no chases.
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Here's hoping I will score my first Walgreen's Dorbz this week.

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Rgncajun wrote:I got my first chase, yellow ranger 2 weeks ago. Ever since then I've not seen one chase of any dorbz. I have a feeling the employees caught on and are taking the chase before it's stocked in the stores now.

So far I have gotten in 4 cases of dorbz at my store and have gotten only a single chase. I wouldn't be completely blaming the employees at this point, with the random repacks of each case, there is no guarantee that chases will come. Purely luck.

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:39 pm

I still have only seen Dorbz at one of the many stores in my area. Are they restricted to only a few sites?

meangene
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby meangene » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:13 am

The dorbz in my area have been super random, it's been either DC, Xmen, Beauty & Beast, Power Rangers or a bunch of Robins.
Gene

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 am

Nooklin wrote:I still have only seen Dorbz at one of the many stores in my area. Are they restricted to only a few sites?

I think they'll be everywhere eventually, but some stores are just being slow. I've seen several stores that have the Dorbz price tag sitting in the toys section, but it's just an empty shelf.

Rgncajun

Postby Rgncajun » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:41 am

The associates have told me the dorbz line will be back in the shelf space for new modulars. So unless they have not changed there new mod for the toy section, I don't think you'll see them unless they just randomly stick them in where ever possible like I've seen in some. But they do indeed will have shelf space and tag saying dorbz licensing prices at $7.99 or so.

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:35 am

I will keep my eye out then.

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:22 am

They're finally listed on the website/app. You can't buy it online but at least it should be easier to let the employees know what you're looking for.

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 am

The few stores that have Dorbz in my area have only been Monsters Inc and they have been in the toy section a shelf or two below the Pops. Hoping to see more soon!
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:14 pm

I'm just waiting for my local Walgreens to get a new shipment in. They have had the regular Flash, GL and GL Batman dorbz for a couple weeks now, but no chases. I even bought a regular Flash for my sister just to help cycle the inventory.
Image Image Image Image
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool

meangene
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby meangene » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:21 pm

fmp398 wrote:They're finally listed on the website/app. You can't buy it online but at least it should be easier to let the employees know what you're looking for.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to show them the app when I go to the store
Gene

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:59 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Nooklin wrote:I still have only seen Dorbz at one of the many stores in my area. Are they restricted to only a few sites?

I think they'll be everywhere eventually, but some stores are just being slow. I've seen several stores that have the Dorbz price tag sitting in the toys section, but it's just an empty shelf.

At least you can look at a sticker. All we have here are the empty shelves. :roflmao:

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:27 pm

My closest Walgreens had Beauty and the Beast Dorbz two days ago. They had about ten, but no chases. I don't know if they didn't get any or if they had already been picked through. The vultures, I mean flippers, get up super early for Walgreens trucks in my neck of the woods. I was really happy to see that my local store had Dorbz, though. That's progress.
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:36 pm

StarWarner wrote:My closest Walgreens had Beauty and the Beast Dorbz two days ago. They had about ten, but no chases. I don't know if they didn't get any or if they had already been picked through. The vultures, I mean flippers, get up super early for Walgreens trucks in my neck of the woods. I was really happy to see that my local store had Dorbz, though. That's progress.

Our store's trucks come in tomorrow Friday ... tomorrow I will try again ... Will this be the day the first Dorbz arrives? [-o<

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Went to a few in my area yesterday, all of them had Dorbz and one had MY FIRST CHASE IN THE WILD!!! I found a Belle Chase Dorbz just sitting on a shelf! I couldn't believe it! So happy to have finally found a chase :) There seem to be such a random assortment of Dorbz though. The biggest one I went to had a bunch of mixed Mickey mouse and Goofy and some Power Rangers and other had Power Rangers and one Beauty and the Beast and some had the DC group of Lanterns and Flash. The one where I found the chase was still setting up their Easter section and must have just unboxed the Beauty and the Beast Dorbz because they were just sitting by themselves on the shelf.
Hi, I'm Merri!

PhasmaPop

Postby PhasmaPop » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:24 am

I wish I could find a random assortment of Dorbz. The stores near me either don't have any Dorbz or they have 6 blue Batmans

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Be sure to check out the Easter section. I saw one of the employees starting to put stuff in that area and sure enough there were some Power Ranger Dorbz. I was able to snag the Yellow Ranger and now I can stop the hunt for a while lol

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Checked my store today. 2 Belles and a Beast Dorbz. No chases.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

odnar

Postby odnar » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 pm

I'm up in Anaheim and walking back from the Disney parks I saw a Walgreens and crossed the street to check the dorbz and pop sitch. Still no chases but see what you've done to me Brett? lol

krayziekmf

Postby krayziekmf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:52 pm

PhasmaPop wrote:I wish I could find a random assortment of Dorbz. The stores near me either don't have any Dorbz or they have 6 blue Batmans

Yeah, their distribution sucks. I have gone to 3 walgreens with 6 blue batmans.

cooldemigod

Postby cooldemigod » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Well went to walgreens today and found the Chase Miles Spiderman Dorbz
My Name's Josh! and I'm mainly here only to stalk the boards. Interests: Theater (Mainly Musical Theater) Hit me up about it, I can talk about it all day!

ImageImage

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Went to Walgreens and got the same answer that they didn't see anything with the shipment. I mean they said there might be a chance since they haven't unpacked everything yet but it doesn't look good.

Quick question, does anyone know if they would start making space for the product e.g. Dorbz and labeling the area with the price ahead of time or would they do that sort of thing as they start bringing out the product for sale?

cooldemigod

Postby cooldemigod » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:23 am

Just wanted to say at the walgreens closest near me the dorbz were in two places. By the easter stuff and then in the toy aisle so just wanted to tell you guys .
My Name's Josh! and I'm mainly here only to stalk the boards. Interests: Theater (Mainly Musical Theater) Hit me up about it, I can talk about it all day!

ImageImage

Arloe8
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Arloe8 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Checked 1 Walgreens today saw 6 Blue Bats. I kept looking in the toy section and found a Yellow Ranger Chase! So definitely check the entire store \:D/
Dorian Arloe

Barryyyyy

Postby Barryyyyy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 pm

Arloe8 wrote:Checked 1 Walgreens today saw 6 Blue Bats. I kept looking in the toy section and found a Yellow Ranger Chase! So definitely check the entire store \:D/

Everybody finding Blue Bats (one I actually need!) and all I got was stupid Cyclops :(

I love him though! :D
Hi! I'm Barry

Instagram: barryyyyy_mac

Arloe8
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Arloe8 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:58 pm

Barryyyyy wrote:
Arloe8 wrote:Checked 1 Walgreens today saw 6 Blue Bats. I kept looking in the toy section and found a Yellow Ranger Chase! So definitely check the entire store \:D/

Everybody finding Blue Bats (one I actually need!) and all I got was stupid Cyclops :(

I love him though! :D

I wish I could find some X-Men Dorbz. Would love to find a Emma Frost Chase. I really think Dorbz assortments are random at Walgreens.

Send me a PM and I'll send a Blue Bat your way. It will help that Walgreens order more Dorbz :roflmao:
Dorian Arloe

Return to “Dorbz”