Dorbz at Walgreens

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Megacam

Re: Dorbz at Walgreens

Postby Megacam » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:27 am

still no dorbz in Louisville area that I've found. Strange cause we're pretty close to chi-town.

Pavehawk78

Postby Pavehawk78 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Megacam wrote:still no dorbz in Louisville area that I've found. Strange cause we're pretty close to chi-town.

Louisville area here too! I have trouble finding Dorbz anywhere around here.

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Are the Dorbz stocked in the same aisle as the Pops? My Walgreens has a funky set up. There's a huge aisle worth of random stuff ranging from toddler toys to DC/Marvel action figures and then there is this smaller aisle where the Pops, other Funko products, Pokemon/Yugioh cards, and other Marvel/DC figures are located.[/quote]
Yes, right near the pops. Some stores take a while to do the revisions, they might not be finished right away.[/quote]

Hmmm ... Our Walgreens on the South Left Coast must be last in line. No sighting whatsoever here. Message to our friends in Washington State ... please shake the trees harder so some Dorbz fruit make it all the way to us.lol
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:52 pm

I checked 9 stores. No Dorbz. At all. I am disappoint. And exhausted. Lol
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:12 pm

jambes wrote:
fmp398 wrote:
jambes wrote:The toy revision came down today. Dorbz are now a permanent staple! At least in my store.

Are the Dorbz stocked in the same aisle as the Pops? My Walgreens has a funky set up. There's a huge aisle worth of random stuff ranging from toddler toys to DC/Marvel action figures and then there is this smaller aisle where the Pops, other Funko products, Pokemon/Yugioh cards, and other Marvel/DC figures are located.

Yes, right near the pops. Some stores take a while to do the revisions, they might not be finished right away.

Ahh, thanks for the info!

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:15 pm

jambes wrote:
fmp398 wrote:
jambes wrote:The toy revision came down today. Dorbz are now a permanent staple! At least in my store.

Are the Dorbz stocked in the same aisle as the Pops? My Walgreens has a funky set up. There's a huge aisle worth of random stuff ranging from toddler toys to DC/Marvel action figures and then there is this smaller aisle where the Pops, other Funko products, Pokemon/Yugioh cards, and other Marvel/DC figures are located.

Yes, right near the pops. Some stores take a while to do the revisions, they might not be finished right away.

Ahh, thanks for the info!

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:24 pm

Just came back from Walgreens, we picked up the new green lantern pop. As for the Dorbz, she brought us one of each and said " oh if your looking for the exclusive one, one of my coworkers just took him" ughhhhhh. :eek: :(
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:34 pm

Shalee04 wrote:Just came back from Walgreens, we picked up the new green lantern pop. As for the Dorbz, she brought us one of each and said " oh if your looking for the exclusive one, one of my coworkers just took him" ughhhhhh. :eek: :(

What exclusive? Lol

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Shalee04 wrote:Just came back from Walgreens, we picked up the new green lantern pop. As for the Dorbz, she brought us one of each and said " oh if your looking for the exclusive one, one of my coworkers just took him" ughhhhhh. :eek: :(

Double ugh!! #-o
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:35 pm

went to 3 Walgreens and no Dorbz...don't think the workers know what they are which is understandable since it took them a while for them to catch on what a Pop is.

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:15 am

Saw the Power Rangers Dorbz in the 2 Walgreens stores that I checked on Friday. I didn't see any Chases, though ... or did I?

Am I wrong in assuming that the Chases are 1 in 6 and if they had the entire case of 6 out, then I should've been guaranteed to see a Chase? Because, if that is the case, then I just carelessly missed the Chase sticker like a dummy.

I do recall thinking to myself that one of the Red Rangers looked kinda metallic, but it definitely didn't have a sticker. I'm not a big collector of Dorbz (only have 5) or Power Rangers, so I really wasn't sure if the MMPR line included Chases or not.

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:11 am

JoshChaos wrote:Saw the Power Rangers Dorbz in the 2 Walgreens stores that I checked on Friday. I didn't see any Chases, though ... or did I?

Am I wrong in assuming that the Chases are 1 in 6 and if they had the entire case of 6 out, then I should've been guaranteed to see a Chase? Because, if that is the case, then I just carelessly missed the Chase sticker like a dummy.

I do recall thinking to myself that one of the Red Rangers looked kinda metallic, but it definitely didn't have a sticker. I'm not a big collector of Dorbz (only have 5) or Power Rangers, so I really wasn't sure if the MMPR line included Chases or not.

If the case is unopened and specifically labeled with the said item then it will include a chase. MMPR Dorbz does include a Red and Yellow Ranger chase which are metallic variants of the common ones.
Last edited by fmp398 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:13 am

fmp398 wrote:
JoshChaos wrote:Saw the Power Rangers Dorbz in the 2 Walgreens stores that I checked on Friday. I didn't see any Chases, though ... or did I?

If the case is unopened and specificially labeled with the said item then it will include a chase. MMPR Dorbz does include a Red and Yellow Ranger chase which are metallic variants of the common ones.

Thank you for the information. Back to Walgreens tomorrow to see if I just looked over those Chases like an idiot.

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:43 am

My store got a case of Rangers in. 6 in a case two common red rangers. A way to tell for sure - the metallic red ranger has the emblem in his chest. The regulars are all white.

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:29 am

jambes wrote:

My store got a case of Rangers in. 6 in a case two common red rangers. A way to tell for sure - the metallic red ranger has the emblem in his chest. The regulars are all white.

So it was a mixture of all the rangers and not limited to a single one? How was the box labeled? If that is the case, the odds are probably worse than 1:6 unless each box include either a chase Yellow or Red Ranger

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:39 am

I just found White Lantern Flash at WG. They had one each of common Flash and chase, as well as two each of common Green Lantern and Green Lantern Batman. What an assortment.

A different store had 6 blue suit Batman from series 1. Wtf? And also, WHY?!
Team Dorbz 4 Life

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:56 am

Pavehawk78 wrote:
Megacam wrote:still no dorbz in Louisville area that I've found. Strange cause we're pretty close to chi-town.

Louisville area here too! I have trouble finding Dorbz anywhere around here.

Nice! I'll let you know if I find them anywhere.

Eloy

Postby Eloy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:09 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:I just found White Lantern Flash at WG. They had one each of common Flash and chase, as well as two each of common Green Lantern and Green Lantern Batman. What an assortment.

What area are you in? my nearest Walgreens got the same blue suit batman too.

Found one at another Walgreens. I was going to buy all six but the painting was sloppy on most of them so I decided to pass and wait to see better painted ones.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:38 pm

I went to 18 Walgreens this weekend (yes I'm crazy lol) and found Dorbz at 5 of them.

-Power Rangers (1 Chase)
-Iron Man (were 5 - not sure what the 6th was)
-Disney (5 Mickey and 1 Goofy)
-Marvel (Several Spider-Man and Iron Man with 1 Chase)
-Power Rangers (No Chase)
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Eloy wrote:
PopGoestheJess wrote:I just found White Lantern Flash at WG. They had one each of common Flash and chase, as well as two each of common Green Lantern and Green Lantern Batman. What an assortment.

What area are you in? my nearest Walgreens got the same blue suit batman too.

Found one at another Walgreens. I was going to buy all six but the painting was sloppy on most of them so I decided to pass and wait to see better painted ones.

Central VA.

The chase, hehe, is on again. I really hate driving, but a WL Batman may be waiting for me...sigh
Team Dorbz 4 Life

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Just found a chase GL :D Second Walgreens I went to and I had to ask a worker. He was very nice and brought out the box for me to look through.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Quick question, is there some sort of inventory number that the workers can look up to see if anything is in stock? Thanks!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:20 pm

fmp398 wrote:Quick question, is there some sort of inventory number that the workers can look up to see if anything is in stock? Thanks!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:49 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
fmp398 wrote:Quick question, is there some sort of inventory number that the workers can look up to see if anything is in stock? Thanks!

That is for all assortments? MMPR, Beauty and Beast, and DC heroes?

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Geescube wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

I'm almost positive, yeah. I see that number in all the pictures I took (MMPR, Iron Man, and Disney).

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:09 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Geescube wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

I'm almost positive, yeah. I see that number in all the pictures I took (MMPR, Iron Man, and Disney).

Thanks!

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:52 am

So how does Walgreens work using the WIC? I've asked an employee at each store and I always get told the same thing: "It is whatever we have on the floor." I had 1 really nice employee type it in their computer but it didn't show any in the store yet. Does Walgreens have stuff backstocked in specific locations in the back or is it like Walmart where everything is just thrown on pallets and the employees have to dig to find stuff?
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:16 am

Fyi

The Dorbz a bought were not in the system. The cashier had to get the store manager to add them manually.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:24 am

Shinfo13 wrote:So how does Walgreens work using the WIC? I've asked an employee at each store and I always get told the same thing: "It is whatever we have on the floor." I had 1 really nice employee type it in their computer but it didn't show any in the store yet. Does Walgreens have stuff backstocked in specific locations in the back or is it like Walmart where everything is just thrown on pallets and the employees have to dig to find stuff?

I get the same response as you depending who I ask and which stores I go to. I know they get weekly shipment to restock their store inventory but that doesn't necessarily mean it will include Pops/Dorbz. The employees would inform me to check in the afternoon or the next day since it may take them time to put everything out but it's not like they can specifically order it and hold it for you. Sometimes you just gotta be patient and sometimes you just gotta admit they will never carry it...For example, my Walgreens didn't really have much of the first two waves of Marvel exclusives but they had an abundant amount of unmasked Black Panther.

babasdada
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby babasdada » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:11 pm

Haven't found any in NYC yet.... or not looking in the right ones
Joe from NYC
IG / youtube Babakittysdada
ATTENDEE of FUNDAYS 2015-2023!
My main collection consists of:
Lord of the Ring|Game of thrones|Harry Potter|Horror|Star Wars|Some DC | House of the Dragon!

nerdandcheese

Postby nerdandcheese » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Ran into some Doctor Strange Dorbz at one Walgreens today and Disney at another.
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:32 pm

I spotted Easter stuff this evening at 1 Walgreens, but alas there were no Dorbz :( I probably should have made a list of which locations I checked had Dorbz and which did not - whoops!

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:48 am

Curious, does anyone know what day of the week your Walgreens restock their store inventory? Mine for example, normally restock on Thursday unless it's due to a weather issue then it could be delayed up to Saturday.

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:32 am

I've seen Disney in two Walgreens in my area, but not much more. Happy hunting everyone!
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

POPtor WHO

Postby POPtor WHO » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:34 am

I hit 3 Walgreens in in the MA/NH border area, one had none while the other 2 each had 6 Blue Batman. :rolleyes: some assortment ](*,)

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:42 am

I've been checking a couple of the Walgreens in town but no luck yet. Are they down the regular toy aisle where the pops are? I know some stores like to put things in random places.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

odnar

Postby odnar » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:43 am

I finally got around to hitting up a couple of WGs since this dorbz craze began (sooooo lazy). lol No chases but I did find some Beauty and the Beast Live Action Movie and Dr. Strange dorbz on an endcap with yellow price stickers (thought they were clearance at first). There were also a seemingly full box of Disney minis and MMPR PSHs. At another all I found were a mickey and goofy dorbz. The Pops selection was about the same though.

JoshChaos

Postby JoshChaos » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:07 am

Went to 7 Walgreens stores in the area just east of Nashville tonight. Found Dorbz in 2 of them, with a Chase White Lantern Flash at one of those. Both stores where I found them had both the Disney ones and the DC ones. Somebody beat me to the DC Chase at the other store.

Tazz013

Postby Tazz013 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:04 am

The Dorbz shouldn't be in the Easter set, only the basic toy department and not every store has the set that will include them. If your store has the toys in the same gondola as another large department (e.g. pet), they will not be getting them. It's only in 18' and larger sets.

karinar1943

Postby karinar1943 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:39 am

Strending625 wrote:I've been checking a couple of the Walgreens in town but no luck yet. Are they down the regular toy aisle where the pops are? I know some stores like to put things in random places.

My walgreens has them in the toy aisle and some are locked up! Other times they are right when you walk in the store if there is a special on them like b1g1 free.
Traveling and pops are my game

Return to “Dorbz”