Walmart Exclusive PINK GLOW RANGER DORBZ is up

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
MartinMtz702

Postby MartinMtz702 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:40 pm

https://www.walmart.com/ip/55376877
Image Image Image Image

Hopesdenial

Re: Walmart Exclusive PINK GLOW RANGER DORBZ is up

Postby Hopesdenial » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Thanks for the link. Missed it though (meetings :/)

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:17 pm

Thanks for the heads up indirectly. I was able to get one.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:02 am

missed it as well...hopefully there will be more in stock or better yet, have it readily available in store

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:58 am

fmp398 wrote:missed it as well...hopefully there will be more in stock or better yet, have it readily available in store

I had been hearing that WM was going to do a rollout of Funko displays and that they would be kept stocked by a 3rd party vendor rather than WM. Sure enough, they've installed these areas in two of my local stores and they are being replenished regularly. So I'm hopeful that a lot of these hard-to-find items will start showing up on shelves (cough cough SW 3 PACKS cough)
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:01 pm

treswright wrote:
fmp398 wrote:missed it as well...hopefully there will be more in stock or better yet, have it readily available in store

I had been hearing that WM was going to do a rollout of Funko displays and that they would be kept stocked by a 3rd party vendor rather than WM. Sure enough, they've installed these areas in two of my local stores and they are being replenished regularly. So I'm hopeful that a lot of these hard-to-find items will start showing up on shelves (cough cough SW 3 PACKS cough)

My Walmart ad sadly lacking a cool new display. If I could personally volunteer to be in charge of restocking and maintaining a Funko Display at Walmart I would gladly do it lol
Hi, I'm Merri!

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:04 pm

I have noticed lately my Walmart is starting to get more in. They don't have the displays but certian pops/dorbz keep showing up
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:05 pm

synergy56 wrote:My Walmart ad sadly lacking a cool new display. If I could personally volunteer to be in charge of restocking and maintaining a Funko Display at Walmart I would gladly do it lol

:roflmao: Seriously, they'd have no problem finding volunteers for that :D Hang in there, they just installed the displays in my stores in the last couple of weeks. The rollout is still underway. It was mentioned in some news article and I thought "yeah I'll believe it when I see it" because my stores never have cool new Funko stuff. So when they did show up, I was more than a little surprised.

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:11 pm

treswright wrote: :roflmao: Seriously, they'd have no problem finding volunteers for that :D Hang in there, they just installed the displays in my stores in the last couple of weeks. The rollout is still underway. It was mentioned in some news article and I thought "yeah I'll believe it when I see it" because my stores never have cool new Funko stuff. So when they did show up, I was more than a little surprised.

They should seriously use us as a free resource. Win win. We show up every couple of days or hell every day like I a pretty much already am doing and make sure everything looks pretty and stocked and we get first crack at picking up our exclusives. I will do it for free!! Just for the opportunity to buy things! Wow, I guess that is kinda of a sign with how frustrating it is for me to get Walmart exclusives lol
Hi, I'm Merri!

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:17 pm

synergy56 wrote:
treswright wrote: :roflmao: Seriously, they'd have no problem finding volunteers for that :D Hang in there, they just installed the displays in my stores in the last couple of weeks. The rollout is still underway. It was mentioned in some news article and I thought "yeah I'll believe it when I see it" because my stores never have cool new Funko stuff. So when they did show up, I was more than a little surprised.

They should seriously use us as a free resource. Win win. We show up every couple of days or hell every day like I a pretty much already am doing and make sure everything looks pretty and stocked and we get first crack at picking up our exclusives. I will do it for free!! Just for the opportunity to buy things! Wow, I guess that is kinda of a sign with how frustrating it is for me to get Walmart exclusives lol

I hear you! I would happily do it and then drive across the street to Walgreens to do the same lol

synergy56

Postby synergy56 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 pm

treswright wrote:I hear you! I would happily do it and then drive across the street to Walgreens to do the same lol

Let us not forget Target and Toys R Us - we can help ALL the stores...and get ALL the exclusives...and chases :evil4: Mwaaahahahaha!!!
Hi, I'm Merri!

PopDaddy

Postby PopDaddy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Yay! I ordered mine. I'm surprised they're going OOS so fast.
WTB: Luffy color proto

jinxykat

Postby jinxykat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:15 pm

It's back up go go go
Kristen

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:52 pm

got one. Sold quick. By the time i was checking out showed only 4 left.

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Already sold out again. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Arloe8
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Arloe8 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:33 pm

Hopefully these still show up in stores. Georgia is always slow at getting things.
Dorian Arloe

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Geescube wrote:got one. Sold quick. By the time i was checking out showed only 4 left.

I was able to get one and it showed 4 left for me too. Strange! I'm not collecting Power Rangers, but... it glows.

fmp398

Postby fmp398 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:29 am

treswright wrote:

My Walmart still haven't made much progress. The only time where it had a temporary display/box was when BvS was being promoted :/

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:43 am

synergy56 wrote:

Sign me up too. I drive past it everyday to and from work.
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:40 am

It's back up again. No telling how long it'll be up though. I finally managed to snag one.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Eloy

Postby Eloy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Just found this and the glow red ranger today!

Return to “Dorbz”