Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
User avatar
Annie_May13
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:26 pm
Location: Texas, Texas, Yee-Haw!
Contact:

Re: Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

Postby Annie_May13 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:22 pm

chezpopp wrote:Image

Working on it.



Yes! Oh my lord, I love the cute factor that Dorbz have so I would love these, especially T-Bone.

I think my fiancé would love diablo and bone daddy to go with his pops but idk how those would translate...kind of cute? Lol
༻❀༺Girly girl from Texas who loves pink༻❀༺

༻♥༺Dream Pops: Studio Ghibli, Cardcaptor Sakura, more Sailor Moon, Rogue, Pokemon, and FruBa༻♥༺

Image Image ImageImageImage

User avatar
MorbidGee
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 2586
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 pm
Location: Las Vegas NV
Contact:

Re: Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

Postby MorbidGee » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Every single T-bone and Sam variation would be awesome. El Supremo would be great too. Heck ALL Spastik Plastiks in Dorbz would be GREAT!!!
ImageImageImageImage

Hello! My name is Giselle *FUNKO FIENDS SECRETARY/TREASURER*
IG:Morbidgeescollections Funklub #10230

User avatar
Shalee04
Posts: 2137
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 pm
Location: Bakersfield,Calif
Contact:

Re: Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

Postby Shalee04 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:14 am

MorbidGee wrote:Every single T-bone and Sam variation would be awesome. El Supremo would be great too. Heck ALL Spastik Plastiks in Dorbz would be GREAT!!!



I agree, and would buy the, all. :D
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.
ISO~ Flocked Lotso. And a Bobs big boy pop.

Pops and Dorbz -1750~~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays
And
Baby Groot with bomb from this years fundays.

Image

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1780
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

Postby dexiesmom » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Juan
El Guapo
Gill
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Stu
Posts: 580
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

Postby Stu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:09 am

Sorry for the old thread bump, but I really wished that more Spastik dorbz had been released. I know that as a product, dorbz are not being emphasized as much as newer products like Vinyl, but I hope this line continues.
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

Grail: Biggs Darklighter
ISO: Chase Terrance and Phillip POP

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 3661
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

Postby willy wonka » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:38 am

Stu wrote:Sorry for the old thread bump, but I really wished that more Spastik dorbz had been released. I know that as a product, dorbz are not being emphasized as much as newer products like Vinyl, but I hope this line continues.



I Hope they do make more Spastik Dorbz. I love the ones they have done so far. Not sure why so many people hate Dorbz.
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

User avatar
Stu
Posts: 580
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:33 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

Postby Stu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:44 am

willy wonka wrote:
Stu wrote:Sorry for the old thread bump, but I really wished that more Spastik dorbz had been released. I know that as a product, dorbz are not being emphasized as much as newer products like Vinyl, but I hope this line continues.



I Hope they do make more Spastik Dorbz. I love the ones they have done so far. Not sure why so many people hate Dorbz.


I'd be happy if we got Bone Daddy and T-bone Dorbz. Others would also be nice, but those are the top of my wish list.
My name is Aaron...Many call me Stu...it is a long story.

Grail: Biggs Darklighter
ISO: Chase Terrance and Phillip POP

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 3661
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

Postby willy wonka » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:53 am

Stu wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
Stu wrote:Sorry for the old thread bump, but I really wished that more Spastik dorbz had been released. I know that as a product, dorbz are not being emphasized as much as newer products like Vinyl, but I hope this line continues.



I Hope they do make more Spastik Dorbz. I love the ones they have done so far. Not sure why so many people hate Dorbz.


I'd be happy if we got Bone Daddy and T-bone Dorbz. Others would also be nice, but those are the top of my wish list.



Those are good, I have been Hoping for Karl. They haven't done him in pop form yet so I don't think he will happen. I don't think dorbz are dead yet, they are just coming out slowly.


Joe
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

User avatar
thejosh2010
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 8920
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 pm
Location: Where the T-Bones roam
Contact:

Re: Future Dorbz: Spastik Plastik Figures!

Postby thejosh2010 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:36 pm

emoagogo wrote:
chezpopp wrote:Image

Working on it.

Those look awesome!!!!
Love sam!


We were trying to get some T-Bones made here but they never materialized to the point I was willing to share pics ](*,)
Image
COTM 01/18
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

Image


Return to “Dorbz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users