Toy Fair 2017: Dorbz Edition

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Re: Toy Fair 2017: Dorbz Edition

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:57 pm

clashcityrocker33 wrote:
Brian@Funko wrote:Lots of Dorbz still coming this year. Lots but most of leaks came from London. However wait for a small interview with Yoko and I to answer the biggest Dorbz question asked !!

I watched the video but am I missing something? I didn't hear anything about a big Dorbz question.

Maybe there is a separate secret Dorbz interview coming later :D
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:05 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
clashcityrocker33 wrote:
Brian@Funko wrote:Lots of Dorbz still coming this year. Lots but most of leaks came from London. However wait for a small interview with Yoko and I to answer the biggest Dorbz question asked !!

I watched the video but am I missing something? I didn't hear anything about a big Dorbz question.

Maybe there is a separate secret Dorbz interview coming later :D

Brett ... Do you know something for sure or is it wishful thinking? :bounce:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:30 pm

sdcccrasher wrote:Brett ... Do you know something for sure or is it wishful thinking? :bounce:

That's what was in the box Brian sent him. A catalogue of EVERY Dorbz Funko is releasing in 2017. Chases, exclusives, Funko-shop, SDCC/NYCC, everything.
| POP!: 185 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:33 pm

DefNotBlitz wrote:
sdcccrasher wrote:Brett ... Do you know something for sure or is it wishful thinking? :bounce:

That's what was in the box Brian sent him. A catalogue of EVERY Dorbz Funko is releasing in 2017. Chases, exclusives, Funko-shop, SDCC/NYCC, everything.

OOH!!! That's a lot of responsibility. Do you mean he knows all of the SDCC exclusives???

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:39 pm

DefNotBlitz wrote:

I think you're right. Brett just give me a signal if we're getting a Man-Thing.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:43 pm

I feel like we (and when I say "we" , I mean "I") are being toyed with. No pun intended. I find it kind of odd that they didn't even have concept art to show for Wonder Woman. The movie is not that far off. You have samples of the Pops, but no pictures of the Dorbz? Really?

One whole Dorbz to sorta kinda care about. Just one. (I don't give a crap about Despicable Me). Seriously?
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:45 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
DefNotBlitz wrote:

Brett, I have a few questions!!! :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:24 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:
DefNotBlitz wrote:

lol I know nothing, I'm just as curious as you guys!

odnar

Postby odnar » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Now I want to watch reruns of Hogan's Heroes! "I know nothing!" (Sergeant Schultz) lol

treswright

Postby treswright » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:24 pm

I'm a little disappointed at the absence of Ridez news, but given that most Ridez have been exclusives and only commons are being shown at the fair then it's not terribly surprising. We did just get the surprise drop of the Keaton Batmobile and given the recent releases of the Beast/jet, Jetson ship and Battle Cat it seems pretty clear that Ridez are still going strong :-) Was good to hear Brian reaffirm his commitment to Dorbz in the video given that there wasn't a lot of Dorbz news for the fair.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Looks like there is going to be another interview tomorrow. Hope we get the Dorbz news then!

cooldemigod

Postby cooldemigod » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Everyone start the chant with me to pray to the funko gods

Dorbz Dorbz Dorbz Dorbz Dorbz Dorbz Dorbz Dorbz Dorbz Dorbz......................
My Name's Josh! and I'm mainly here only to stalk the boards. Interests: Theater (Mainly Musical Theater) Hit me up about it, I can talk about it all day!

ImageImage

clashcityrocker33
Rookie Of The Year & Collector Of The Month

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:33 am

PopGoestheJess wrote:I feel like we (and when I say "we" , I mean "I") are being toyed with. No pun intended. I find it kind of odd that they didn't even have concept art to show for Wonder Woman. The movie is not that far off. You have samples of the Pops, but no pictures of the Dorbz? Really?

One whole Dorbz to sorta kinda care about. Just one. (I don't give a crap about Despicable Me). Seriously?

I think one thing that is not mentioned as much as it should be is Toy Fair is, in its essence, a trade industry first event. It's not SDCC, it's not NYCC, it's not ECCC and it's not even 12 Days of Christmas. It's an industry event meant to function as a trade show. It is not open to the public.

We are lucky enough to have an insider's view because Brian and Yoko go out of their way to show us what they can, when they can. Obviously pictures of future products make their way out but it's not as if they owe us anything. It's not Funko's job at Toy Fair to cater to any one person's individualistic need.

I am sorry that you don't give a crap about Despicable Me, but guess what? A lot of people do. They wouldn't be making all the stuff we have seen at Toy Fair if they didn't think they would make money off of it. I am not saying you are not entitled to your opinion by any means. Please, let us know how disappointed you are in what Funko creates. Obviously their track record shows they have no idea what they are doing.

The "me first" attitude that seems to permeate this forum lately has really started to chip away at the fun that used to be omnipresent. I am truly sorry that you feel slighted by not getting to see Wonder Woman concept art, I truly am. I highly doubt that Brian it specifically toying with anyone. My guess is that he went into Toy Fair with a plan and is sticking to it. Funko does produce a great deal of product lines now so just because a particular person didn't get what they wanted doesn't mean there is some ulterior motive.

I think we should be happy that we get the insider's view that we do. Those of us that are lucky enough to get catalogues should be happy. And those of us who are able to sneak in (joking) should be stoked as well. So instead of complaining about what we did or didn't get, I think we should just enjoy everything we are privy to here, which is a lot.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:47 am

clashcityrocker33 wrote:
PopGoestheJess wrote:I feel like we (and when I say "we" , I mean "I") are being toyed with. No pun intended. I find it kind of odd that they didn't even have concept art to show for Wonder Woman. The movie is not that far off. You have samples of the Pops, but no pictures of the Dorbz? Really?

I think one thing that is not mentioned as much as it should be is Toy Fair is, in its essence, a trade industry first event. It's not SDCC, it's not NYCC, it's not ECCC and it's not even 12 Days of Christmas. It's an industry event meant to function as a trade show. It is not open to the public.

We are lucky enough to have an insider's view because Brian and Yoko go out of their way to show us what they can, when they can. Obviously pictures of future products make their way out but it's not as if they owe us anything. It's not Funko's job at Toy Fair to cater to any one person's individualistic need.

I am sorry that you don't give a crap about Despicable Me, but guess what? A lot of people do. They wouldn't be making all the stuff we have seen at Toy Fair if they didn't think they would make money off of it. I am not saying you are not entitled to your opinion by any means. Please, let us know how disappointed you are in what Funko creates. Obviously their track record shows they have no idea what they are doing.

The "me first" attitude that seems to permeate this forum lately has really started to chip away at the fun that used to be omnipresent. I am truly sorry that you feel slighted by not getting to see Wonder Woman concept art, I truly am. I highly doubt that Brian it specifically toying with anyone. My guess is that he went into Toy Fair with a plan and is sticking to it. Funko does produce a great deal of product lines now so just because a particular person didn't get what they wanted doesn't mean there is some ulterior motive.

I think we should be happy that we get the insider's view that we do. Those of us that are lucky enough to get catalogues should be happy. And those of us who are able to sneak in (joking) should be stoked as well. So instead of complaining about what we did or didn't get, I think we should just enjoy everything we are privy to here, which is a lot.

Thanks for the speech, which I didn't ask for I need. If anyone else who collects Funko can express disappointment so can I. What I posted was a lot nicer/tamer than what I've seen on Facebook/Twitter. I never once said they should only make what I want or call things I don't want "trash".
Team Dorbz 4 Life

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:27 am

Took the words right out of my mouth. The thread started out really great and went south really fast. Lots and lots of negativity here and it's getting extremly tiresome to see. Sure, there were things I wanted to see (and didnt), but all good things are worth the wait. ;)

PopGoestheJess wrote:Thanks for the speech, which I didn't ask for I need. If anyone else who collects Funko can express disappointment so can I. What I posted was a lot nicer/tamer than what I've seen on Facebook/Twitter. I never once said they should only make what I want or call things I don't want "trash".

First thing's first: Where was "trash" mentioned? :roflmao:

Moving on, I just wonder if people ever pause to think about the reasons WHY Funko couldn't share this or that or discuss what we are dying to know. Maybe there are restrictions put in place by licensors and Funko is BOUND to them? Maybe they just didnt have the physical items in hand to bring to show off at the Toy Fair? Maybe they forgot to print it in the catalog or forgot to bring the samples. We just do not know, but should assume that there is a legit reason as to why we didnt see it.

The comments here SHOULD be nicer/tamer than whats being said over in Twitterverse and Facebook. Thats why we are HERE not there. This forum is supposed to be a tight-knit community of FANS that <3 Funko and support its products. Plus, Id never want to say anything here that I wouldn't say directly to Brian's face. Perhaps thats just me. :D

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:48 am

Not to further derail this thread but I've also noticed that any negative comments seem to get dogpiled on by people who are overly eager to defend Funko at any opportunity. This squashes opinions and keeps people from speaking out for fear of being reprimanded of wrong think. If you dislike a comment here, the best thing you can do is just ignore it. Nobody here is being vulgar or outwardly hostile towards Funko and Brian doesn't need his own personal protection squad.
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:07 am

Dog piled? A whole two posts, yes quite the dog pile.

-____-

Beau's post already said that the person is entitled to their own opinion and voice of disappointment. And the person CLEARLY wasnt afraid to voice their concerns. Since they voiced it 2-3 times just on WW dorbz and about 2 other times about being underwhelmed. All in separate posts. I guess if you must, just keep beating the horse dead, I am sure it will get you super far. I feel that its one thing to show concern about QC issues or things along that line as that can help to show the company what needs to be worked on, but to express concern over something that maybe cannot be controlled (via licensor blocks/trade embargos) and hasnt even been released yet are another thing entirely.

Right if we dislike a comment we gotta ignore while you get to reply to comments you dont like? Yeah, Ill get RIGHT on that.

There's no protection squad. I was actually trying to be helpful by providing reasons as to WHY we might not have gotten to see what we wanted to see. Actual reasons to understand rather than coming on here to throw a fit. FYI: I believe i heard or read that Toy Fair stuff only covers PART of the years releases. So that could further explain things. Also, just saying I'd never tell Brian to his face that I don't care for a line/license because 1) it's rude 2) i'd feel embarassed. But HEY, again that's just me. :D

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:30 am

Geescube wrote:Dog piled? A whole two posts, yes quite the dog pile.

-____-

I apologise if my post came off as including this situation as an example. I worded it poorly and will improve in the future.

Geescube wrote:Beau's post already said that the person is entitled to their own opinion and voice of disappointment. And the person CLEARLY wasnt afraid to voice their concerns. Since they voiced it 2-3 times just on WW dorbz and about 2 other times about being underwhelmed. All in separate posts. I guess if you must, just keep beating the horse dead, I am sure it will get you super far.

It's a slow process installing a fear to speak out. I value being able to share a diversity of opinion in a polite manner and don't want to see the forum lose it.

Geescube wrote:Right if we dislike a comment we gotta ignore while you get to reply to comments you dont like? Yeah, Ill get RIGHT on that.

I have no feelings, positive or negative towards your post. I'm commenting on a trend I've noticed here. Please don't assume I have any feelings towards posts here unless I outwardly state them.

Geescube wrote:There's no protection squad. I was actually trying to be helpful by providing reasons as to WHY we might not have gotten to see what we wanted to see. Actual reasons to understand rather than coming on here to throw a fit. FYI: I believe i heard or read that Toy Fair stuff only covers PART of the years releases. So that could further explain things. Also, just saying I'd never tell Brian to his face that I don't care for a line/license because 1) it's rude 2) i'd feel embarassed. But HEY, again that's just me. :D

Whether consciously doing so or not, there are people here who will jump to Funko/Brian's defense at the slightest perception of dissent towards a product/community they have chosen to make part of their identity. Call me an armchair psychiatrist, but it causes them to see any "attacks" as personal insults towards their identity.

As for what I'd say to Brian in person, I personally wouldn't feel embarrassed to tell him there was something I may or may not agree with when it comes to his products. At the end of the day, money speaks louder than words. I'm sure he can take the opinion of one guy without having his feelings hurt.

clashcityrocker33

Postby clashcityrocker33 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:32 am

DefNotBlitz wrote:Not to further derail this thread but I've also noticed that any negative comments seem to get dogpiled on by people who are overly eager to defend Funko at any opportunity. This squashes opinions and keeps people from speaking out for fear of being reprimanded of wrong think. If you dislike a comment here, the best thing you can do is just ignore it. Nobody here is being vulgar or outwardly hostile towards Funko and Brian doesn't need his own personal protection squad.

I'm going to have to agree with Alyssa here. I don't believe there was any dog pile and there was no intention to intimidate or squash someone's opinion. I definitely don't plan on reprimanding anyone, even if I had the juice, which I surely don't. I merely gave some rational reasons as to why certain things were shown and certain things were not revealed. I believe I have just as much right to express my opinion.

You and I have disagreed on a topic before, such as the "Please Separate USA and Canada" thread from earlier this week. However, I expressed my opinion, you expressed yours, as did Princess and while we may not have agreed, it was a normal discussion between Funatics. I didn't dog pile on you because you thought my post was wrong and you didn't try to silence my voice when you didn't see eye to eye with me.

The particular post in question was nothing like that. This was the voice of a petulant child who is throwing a tantrum because he didn't get what he wants. While this forum should be a safe place to express opinions, we should also respect that Funko funds this forum and therefore, a certain modicum of respect should be shown. Complaining that a certain line wasn't revealed at an industry only event is not a productive topic, merely a self indulgent complaint with no discernible point other than to let everyone know how disappointed they are in something that realistically doesn't directly concern them at this point in time.
Image Image

I say Beau...You say Bean #10386

"That's the difference between you and me: I don't go back to the carpet store."

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:37 am

DefNotBlitz wrote:
It's a slow process installing a fear to speak out. I value being able to share a diversity of opinion in a polite manner and don't want to see the forum lose it.

I really feel that its one thing to show concern about QC issues or things along that line as that can help to show the company what needs to be worked on, but to express concern over things that maybe cannot be controlled (via licensor blocks/trade embargos) and havent even been released yet are another thing entirely.

PopGoestheJess

Postby PopGoestheJess » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:47 am

Geescube wrote:Took the words right out of my mouth. The thread started out really great and went south really fast. Lots and lots of negativity here and it's getting extremly tiresome to see. Sure, there were things I wanted to see (and didnt), but all good things are worth the wait. ;)

PopGoestheJess wrote:Thanks for the speech, which I didn't ask for I need. If anyone else who collects Funko can express disappointment so can I. What I posted was a lot nicer/tamer than what I've seen on Facebook/Twitter. I never once said they should only make what I want or call things I don't want "trash".

First thing's first: Where was "trash" mentioned? :roflmao:

Moving on, I just wonder if people ever pause to think about the reasons WHY Funko couldn't share this or that or discuss what we are dying to know. Maybe there are restrictions put in place by licensors and Funko is BOUND to them? Maybe they just didnt have the physical items in hand to bring to show off at the Toy Fair? Maybe they forgot to print it in the catalog or forgot to bring the samples. We just do not know, but should assume that there is a legit reason as to why we didnt see it.

The comments here SHOULD be nicer/tamer than whats being said over in Twitterverse and Facebook. Thats why we are HERE not there. This forum is supposed to be a tight-knit community of FANS that <3 Funko and support its products. Plus, Id never want to say anything here that I wouldn't say directly to Brian's face. Perhaps thats just me. :D

I was speaking of people in other social media. Not just here.
Team Dorbz 4 Life

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:41 am

I'm just going to jump in here with a comment as a way to unite everyone with their mutual dislike of me. HI everyone. I'm the worst.

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:57 am

xmaldigolax wrote:I'm just going to jump in here with a comment as a way to unite everyone with their mutual dislike of me. HI everyone. I'm the worst.

No one can dislike that beard.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:01 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:
xmaldigolax wrote:I'm just going to jump in here with a comment as a way to unite everyone with their mutual dislike of me. HI everyone. I'm the worst.

No one can dislike that beard.

You both have pretty epic beards.

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:02 am

Darn, and I saw all the new posts and assumed I missed some big news... I'll go hide in my hole again. Just something to think about from a "new" collectors perspective, these toy fairs are meant for the industry and those that actually bring us the products. Some retailers are very open about what is on the horizon, some aren't so I am sure that Brian and everyone at funko walks a fine line when it comes to revealing new products.

At the end of the day I joined this forum to escape the negativity that other mediums offer. Reading this thread this morning still has me more optimistic about what this forum brings than say other social media. At least people aren't threatening each other or being self righteous. We are all like minded individuals who value a product that makes us happy. We should remember that and continue to be respectful and we will all be alright.
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Faker Dorbz!!
White Knight Freddy Dorbz

Pops: 819
Dorbz: 545
Ridez: 35
Rides: 5
Minis: 547
Pocket Pop!: 73
PSH: 279
Hikari: 8
Mini Hikari: 13

Sarcasticguy

Postby Sarcasticguy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:31 am

Lilbrimer23 wrote:
At the end of the day I joined this forum to escape the negativity that other mediums offer.

Funatic is all about being positive and helping each other out. There's always a few people that forget that (or new people who don't understand it) and can get a little opinionated, but overall you'll be pleased to stick around :)
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

Lilbrimer23

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:35 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:
Lilbrimer23 wrote:
At the end of the day I joined this forum to escape the negativity that other mediums offer.

Funatic is all about being positive and helping each other out. There's always a few people that forget that (or new people who don't understand it) and can get a little opinionated, but overall you'll be pleased to stick around :)

Well I've been a member for about 6 months and this is my one and only outlet for my addiction left. Other places are so negative, that was part of my comment is that even when things get a little heated or even negative they're still much better than what else is out there.
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Faker Dorbz!!
White Knight Freddy Dorbz

Pops: 819
Dorbz: 545
Ridez: 35
Rides: 5
Minis: 547
Pocket Pop!: 73
PSH: 279
Hikari: 8
Mini Hikari: 13

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:33 am

On much happier note. SW dorbz!

michellepop
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby michellepop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:33 am

STAR WAR DORBZZ \:D/ \:D/

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 am

Geescube wrote:On much happier note. SW dorbz!

?!?! Whaaaattt? Where?
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

Lonikins
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award
HoF 2020 & CotM & Spirit Award

Postby Lonikins » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:34 am

Screaming over Star Wars dorbz!!!! I want to go to D23 so badly now.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG - Spirit 2017 - CotM October 2018 - Hall of Fame Class of 2020

ImageImageImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:36 am

popfanboy wrote:
Geescube wrote:On much happier note. SW dorbz!

?!?! Whaaaattt? Where?

Youtube interview with Yoko and Brian.

https://youtu.be/9m--5VVWvFI

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:40 am

Thank you Alyssa.

I'm freaking out right now! lol
I've slowly been collecting Dorbz and I think this line will be the Dorbz line I dive right into. Can't wait! But man those D23 will probably be hard to get.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:42 am

This picture is even more fitting now :D

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:42 am

Yes, Star Wars Dorbz!!

Some awesome news for Dorbz fans.
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

DefNotBlitz

Postby DefNotBlitz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:43 am

When my wallet saw the announcement of D23 exclusives:

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:50 am

He said GWAR wars Dorbz. Not STAR wars, GWAR wars. First wave is The battle against Cardinal Syn for the liberation of Scumdoggia. They need subtitles on these videos so it doesn't mislead the community.

valorandvellum
Rookie of The Year & Spirit
Rookie of The Year & Spirit

Postby valorandvellum » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:55 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:This picture is even more fitting now :D

LOL, I wanted to post this too!
Creator of Soonay & Toratai • 2024 Shows: ECCC (H-12), WonderCon (F-26), C2E2 (U-12), AX (B3), SDCC (Booth #4721)

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:56 pm

valorandvellum wrote:

Spoiler: show

Hopefully Vader is one of the first Dorbz so I can request a new signature badge lol

StarWarner
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby StarWarner » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:08 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
valorandvellum wrote:

Spoiler: show

Hopefully Vader is one of the first Dorbz so I can request a new signature badge lol

YES! We may finally get our long awaited badge!

STAR WARS DORBZ!!!!!!!
I'm Tiffany. Instagram & Twitter: @star_warner
ImageImage

ISO:
Queen in the North Pop proto
Sansa Stark Rock Candy proto
Maleficent Protos
Harley Rock Candy and PSH protos
Luna Lovegood Pop or Rock Candy protos

Return to “Dorbz”