18 in and XL Dorbz

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1128
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby SpaceDude » Fri May 01, 2020 3:59 am

nascar246788 wrote:So with 18 inch pops coming out. I wonder if they sell well, will Funko start mkaing 18 inch dorbz. I think it would be awesome to have 18 inch dorbz and pops.



I agree I think they will sell well for sure I would love to see a Freddy 18inch it does not matter if it is dorbz or pop!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImageImage Image

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4466
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby nascar246788 » Wed May 06, 2020 2:44 am

SpaceDude wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:So with 18 inch pops coming out. I wonder if they sell well, will Funko start mkaing 18 inch dorbz. I think it would be awesome to have 18 inch dorbz and pops.



I agree I think they will sell well for sure I would love to see a Freddy 18inch it does not matter if it is dorbz or pop!


18 inch freddy would be a must have for me that is for sure.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1128
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby SpaceDude » Wed May 06, 2020 3:30 am

nascar246788 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:So with 18 inch pops coming out. I wonder if they sell well, will Funko start mkaing 18 inch dorbz. I think it would be awesome to have 18 inch dorbz and pops.



I agree I think they will sell well for sure I would love to see a Freddy 18inch it does not matter if it is dorbz or pop!


18 inch freddy would be a must have for me that is for sure.


Right, wouldn't that be awesome! :freddy4:
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImageImage Image

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 3075
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby Boymom4 » Wed May 06, 2020 10:27 am

nascar246788 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:So with 18 inch pops coming out. I wonder if they sell well, will Funko start mkaing 18 inch dorbz. I think it would be awesome to have 18 inch dorbz and pops.



I agree I think they will sell well for sure I would love to see a Freddy 18inch it does not matter if it is dorbz or pop!


18 inch freddy would be a must have for me that is for sure.


This is a must have for me too. I would love an 18" Freddy!!!

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1128
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby SpaceDude » Wed May 06, 2020 8:16 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

I agree I think they will sell well for sure I would love to see a Freddy 18inch it does not matter if it is dorbz or pop!


18 inch freddy would be a must have for me that is for sure.


This is a must have for me too. I would love an 18" Freddy!!!


Right, wouldn't that be the coolest!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImageImage Image

User avatar
TJLAUTERBACH
Posts: 2535
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Baltimore

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby TJLAUTERBACH » Wed May 06, 2020 9:52 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

I agree I think they will sell well for sure I would love to see a Freddy 18inch it does not matter if it is dorbz or pop!


18 inch freddy would be a must have for me that is for sure.


This is a must have for me too. I would love an 18" Freddy!!!


You can count me in as well!
Image

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4466
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby nascar246788 » Thu May 07, 2020 1:53 am

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
18 inch freddy would be a must have for me that is for sure.


This is a must have for me too. I would love an 18" Freddy!!!


You can count me in as well!


I hope funko makes this happen/
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1128
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby SpaceDude » Thu May 14, 2020 7:40 pm

TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
18 inch freddy would be a must have for me that is for sure.


This is a must have for me too. I would love an 18" Freddy!!!


You can count me in as well!


I would love to see one happen for online fundays this year!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImageImage Image

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 3075
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby Boymom4 » Fri May 15, 2020 2:50 pm

SpaceDude wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
This is a must have for me too. I would love an 18" Freddy!!!


You can count me in as well!


I would love to see one happen for online fundays this year!


That would be AMAZING :freddy2:

User avatar
PhoenixForce
Posts: 1964
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby PhoenixForce » Fri May 15, 2020 7:38 pm

I wish I had one :crybaby:
Image

:spiderman: JASON | IG/Twitter:@jpg_rising
FANDOMS: X-Men | Marvel |Batman |Superman |Freddy Funko |Supernatural |DC TV Shows

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1128
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: 18 in and XL Dorbz

Postby SpaceDude » Sat May 16, 2020 12:06 am

Boymom4 wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:
TJLAUTERBACH wrote:
You can count me in as well!


I would love to see one happen for online fundays this year!


That would be AMAZING :freddy2:


Right!!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Image ImageImageImage Image


Return to “Dorbz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users