Have you seen any error on DORBZ ?

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Deaf Funko

Have you seen any error on DORBZ ?

Postby Deaf Funko » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Disney own Batman Holiday dorbz? It supposed be DC COMICS :compress: I was wondering is ur Batman Holiday Dorbz is error too?

Propellarhead9

Re: Have you seen any error on DORBZ ?

Postby Propellarhead9 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:10 pm

Lol that's funny. I've never looked that closely at any of them. I did notice that the Freddy & Jason Vnyl pack has all the copyright info for DC Comics and Warner Brothers instead of New Line.
My Collection:
Mystery Minis: 76
Dorbz: 127
Reaction: 4
Wacky Wobblers: 4
Vinyl Idolz: 1
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 25

Classier

Postby Classier » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:42 pm

I found a Joker with a very loose head once, does that count?

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:37 am

Propellarhead9 wrote:Lol that's funny. I've never looked that closely at any of them. I did notice that the Freddy & Jason Vnyl pack has all the copyright info for DC Comics and Warner Brothers instead of New Line.

Yeah me too never notice any of them until my girlfriend show it to me I have seen few errors and other you said about Freddy & Jason vinyl (DC/WB)

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:43 am

Classier wrote:I found a Joker with a very loose head once, does that count?

No, must be loose does it off ? Error is more like missed letters, wrong logos, colors symbol, and glow for example with Moon Knight is green GTID some blue GTID Head it is error ;-)

OtoriKohaku

Postby OtoriKohaku » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:09 pm

I’ve got a Mystique with the face printing shifted up. I’ll take a photo later. The arms on my Predator Dorbz were glued a little too high, so the neck isn’t flush, but that’s more quality control than an error
ISO: DJ Sona, Big Daddy, Zer0, HT Chase Phoenix

Hi there, I'm Tanner! :toothy8:
IG:@otori_tori

Squird
Hall of Fame Class of 2012
Hall of Fame Class of 2012

Postby Squird » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:59 pm

FunkoAholiC wrote:Disney own Batman Holiday dorbz? It supposed be DC COMICS :compress: I was wondering is ur Batman Holiday Dorbz is error too?

I think all the Holiday Batman belonged to Disney. If not today, then eventually.

I've seen some offset printing on the figures, but nothing that would warrant being called an error.
Funklub: 11181

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:57 pm

Squird wrote:
FunkoAholiC wrote:Disney own Batman Holiday dorbz? It supposed be DC COMICS :compress: I was wondering is ur Batman Holiday Dorbz is error too?

I think all the Holiday Batman belonged to Disney. If not today, then eventually.

I've seen some offset printing on the figures, but nothing that would warrant being called an error.

Ah I see.. thank for bring up about it this one :thumbright:

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Propellarhead9 wrote:Lol that's funny. I've never looked that closely at any of them. I did notice that the Freddy & Jason Vnyl pack has all the copyright info for DC Comics and Warner Brothers instead of New Line.

To be fair, New Line is owned and operated by Warner Brothers so I don’t know if that’s really an “error” per se.

athena

Postby athena » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:02 pm

That's a doope lookin batman tho
Funko Bae [IG @funkobae]

Shinfo13

Postby Shinfo13 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:13 pm

Only error other than that Batman that I know about is some of the Metallic Yondu Dorbz from Hot Topic have a GITD fin on his head. I tried mine with a camera flash but don't own a blacklight to really verify it.
Current Pop count: 280
Current Dorbz Count: 16
Newest Pop: SSGSS Kamehameha Goku
Favorite Pop: SS2 Gohan
ISO: Not even sure anymore

treswright

Postby treswright » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:16 pm

Shinfo13 wrote:Only error other than that Batman that I know about is some of the Metallic Yondu Dorbz from Hot Topic have a GITD fin on his head. I tried mine with a camera flash but don't own a blacklight to really verify it.

They all have glow fins, not sure it was an error but the glow is so bad they may have decided not to put glow stickers on the boxes. You have to charge the heck out of it and take it into a pitch black room and let your eyes adjust, then enjoy the ultra-faint glow for a few seconds lol

Only Dorbz error I’ve run across is with two Peter Perfect Ridez I ordered from the Funko Shop, BOTH arrived missing the left front wheel/ tire! I wouldn’t have noticed (because the left side faces the inside of the box and it’s completely encapsulated in plastic) except I took one out of the box to shoot a photo, then took the other out. Funko replaced them, great customer service!

Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:25 pm

treswright wrote:
Shinfo13 wrote:Only error other than that Batman that I know about is some of the Metallic Yondu Dorbz from Hot Topic have a GITD fin on his head. I tried mine with a camera flash but don't own a blacklight to really verify it.

They all have glow fins, not sure it was an error but the glow is so bad they may have decided not to put glow stickers on the boxes. You have to charge the heck out of it and take it into a pitch black room and let your eyes adjust, then enjoy the ultra-faint glow for a few seconds lol

Only Dorbz error I’ve run across is with two Peter Perfect Ridez I ordered from the Funko Shop, BOTH arrived missing the left front wheel/ tire! I wouldn’t have noticed (because the left side faces the inside of the box and it’s completely encapsulated in plastic) except I took one out of the box to shoot a photo, then took the other out. Funko replaced them, great customer service!

Great! Glad they replaced for you =D>

Return to “Dorbz”