ECCC 2018 Dorbz List

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
Kal-El-051

Re: ECCC 2018 Dorbz List

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:45 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
fischmioli wrote:Definitely need to get Opera Bugs and Viking Elmer! I was hoping for a Freddy Funko dorbz but I do like the Looney Tunes dorbz!

Yeah I was really surprised we didn’t get a Freddy dorbz this year also. I guess they figured the 3 baseball Freddy pops were enough. Still a better selection to choose from overall than last years con

I am stoked for the baseball Freddy’s. I am really hoping i am able to get all of them.

fischmioli
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby fischmioli » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:48 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
fischmioli wrote:Definitely need to get Opera Bugs and Viking Elmer! I was hoping for a Freddy Funko dorbz but I do like the Looney Tunes dorbz!

Yeah I was really surprised we didn’t get a Freddy dorbz this year also. I guess they figured the 3 baseball Freddy pops were enough. Still a better selection to choose from overall than last years con

I am stoked for the baseball Freddy’s. I am really hoping i am able to get all of them.

Yeah all 3 Freddy’s look awesome!
Zach or Fisch

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:54 am

fischmioli wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah I was really surprised we didn’t get a Freddy dorbz this year also. I guess they figured the 3 baseball Freddy pops were enough. Still a better selection to choose from overall than last years con

Yeah all 3 Freddy’s look awesome!

I really like the one that’s gonna be on the shop. The others are great as well but he is my favorite!

Coqui79

Postby Coqui79 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:14 pm

Deadpool Duck looks amazing.
IG Coqui.79

A Journey of a Father and Sons

:freddy2:

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
fischmioli wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Yeah I was really surprised we didn’t get a Freddy dorbz this year also. I guess they figured the 3 baseball Freddy pops were enough. Still a better selection to choose from overall than last years con

Definitely not gonna complain! They are saving my wallet a little bit lol

I was just talking about this with a couple local collectors. Really surprised as we had been getting a new Freddy Dorbz at the past few cons. Kind of bummed but at the end of the day i am glad to have the ones we are getting. Especially Krypto!

Yes totally agree, the Ace and Krypto are definitely a good substitute this year

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:23 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:

Hoping I can get all 3 of them also. Obviously the Funko lottery is a big part, but for me I feel like the hardest one of the 3 to get will be the Funko shop exclusive one. Definitely going to try and get the HQ one and the ECCC one, but I haven’t been having the best luck on the shop lately ](*,)

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:48 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
fischmioli wrote:Definitely not gonna complain! They are saving my wallet a little bit lol

I was just talking about this with a couple local collectors. Really surprised as we had been getting a new Freddy Dorbz at the past few cons. Kind of bummed but at the end of the day i am glad to have the ones we are getting. Especially Krypto!

Yes totally agree, the Ace and Krypto are definitely a good substitute this year

I am glad they continued the trend of DC multipacks at the conventions. These will sit nicely next to the green arrow/canary and the Nightwing/Deathstroke two packs.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:51 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Hoping I can get all 3 of them also. Obviously the Funko lottery is a big part, but for me I feel like the hardest one of the 3 to get will be the Funko shop exclusive one. Definitely going to try and get the HQ one and the ECCC one, but I haven’t been having the best luck on the shop lately ](*,)

Lottery is a huge part of the process. I haven’t had luck with the past two conventions that had Reed Pop running the lottery (ECCC & NYCC 2017). Thankfully things came together at each show and i was able to get through. It wasn’t easy though.

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I am glad they continued the trend of DC multipacks at the conventions. These will sit nicely next to the green arrow/canary and the Nightwing/Deathstroke two packs.

That was my initial thought when I saw these too, gonna gongreat with all the other con DC 2 packs!

DeckyBird

Postby DeckyBird » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Love the Deadpool Duck! I am happy that Dorbz havent been infested with flippers and should be able to get these beauties at retail
ImageImageImageImage

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:53 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Lottery is a huge part of the process. I haven’t had luck with the past two conventions that had Reed Pop running the lottery (ECCC & NYCC 2017). Thankfully things came together at each show and i was able to get through. It wasn’t easy though.

I’m in this exact same boat, I didn’t get in last year even though I applied for all 4 days but I was still able to figure out a way to get what I needed. I guess at least it helps you learn not to count all your chickens before your eggs hatch lol

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:31 pm

DeckyBird wrote:Love the Deadpool Duck! I am happy that Dorbz havent been infested with flippers and should be able to get these beauties at retail

For al of us Dorbz lovers that is the one silver lining of Dorbz not taking off like pops as of yet.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:32 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
MattyPHATty wrote:Hoping I can get all 3 of them also. Obviously the Funko lottery is a big part, but for me I feel like the hardest one of the 3 to get will be the Funko shop exclusive one. Definitely going to try and get the HQ one and the ECCC one, but I haven’t been having the best luck on the shop lately ](*,)

I’m in this exact same boat, I didn’t get in last year even though I applied for all 4 days but I was still able to figure out a way to get what I needed. I guess at least it helps you learn not to count all your chickens before your eggs hatch lol

Definitely painful to not win and then worry. Thankful for my Funatic family though as the are the reason i have been able to be successful.

DeckyBird

Postby DeckyBird » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
DeckyBird wrote:Love the Deadpool Duck! I am happy that Dorbz havent been infested with flippers and should be able to get these beauties at retail

For al of us Dorbz lovers that is the one silver lining of Dorbz not taking off like pops as of yet.

Absolutely!!! I love collecting dorbz minus the fact that no stores around me are getting anything in =\
ImageImageImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:47 pm

DeckyBird wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Absolutely!!! I love collecting dorbz minus the fact that no stores around me are getting anything in =\

Lol! And you have now hit the downside of Dorbz not taking off like pops! No stores around me carry them either. I finally found a local comic shop who will order them for me straight from Funko.

DeckyBird

Postby DeckyBird » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:26 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
DeckyBird wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Lol! And you have now hit the downside of Dorbz not taking off like pops! No stores around me carry them either. I finally found a local comic shop who will order them for me straight from Funko.

Absolutely =\ The only plus is I can pick up alot of older ones and chases for retail as well. Its just a pain to find people selling them period hah
ImageImageImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:30 pm

DeckyBird wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
DeckyBird wrote:

Absolutely =\ The only plus is I can pick up alot of older ones and chases for retail as well. Its just a pain to find people selling them period hah

I hear ya. You looking for anything in particular right now? I may be able to help.

DeckyBird

Postby DeckyBird » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:47 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
DeckyBird wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I hear ya. You looking for anything in particular right now? I may be able to help.

Finishing up my horror collection so if you got:

Chase Jack Torrence
Plaid beetlejuice HT
Beetlejuice
Alien Bloody

Id be a happy camper hah
ImageImageImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:49 pm

DeckyBird wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
DeckyBird wrote:

Chase Jack Torrence
Plaid beetlejuice HT
Beetlejuice
Alien Bloody

Id be a happy camper hah

Ah bummer, i literally just got rid of a bloody alien. Wish i still had one to help you out with.

DeckyBird

Postby DeckyBird » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
DeckyBird wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

Chase Jack Torrence
Plaid beetlejuice HT
Beetlejuice
Alien Bloody

Id be a happy camper hah

Ah bummer, i literally just got rid of a bloody alien. Wish i still had one to help you out with.

No worries! Thank you for looking though
ImageImageImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:57 pm

DeckyBird wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
DeckyBird wrote:

Chase Jack Torrence
Plaid beetlejuice HT
Beetlejuice
Alien Bloody

Id be a happy camper hah

No worries! Thank you for looking though

No worries man! Feel free to reach out if you are ever looking for anything. Glad to help where i can.

bryan_sato54

Postby bryan_sato54 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:08 pm

the elmer one is a good one for eCCc...love it
Hi Im Bryan & Im Pop Collector & Back to the Future Collector as well. \:D/

INSTAGRAM : BRTS054

TWITTER : bryansato

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:26 pm

bryan_sato54 wrote:the elmer one is a good one for eCCc...love it

He did come out nice! Adding the bugs in there for good measure was good as well.

athena

Postby athena » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:27 pm

I need both Sasquatch
Funko Bae [IG @funkobae]

athena

Postby athena » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:28 pm

Wrong forum my bad
Funko Bae [IG @funkobae]

athena

Postby athena » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:28 pm

But now you know
Funko Bae [IG @funkobae]

Sam25

Postby Sam25 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:13 pm

I was bummed there were no Star Wars Dorbz for ECCC. Hopefully soon.

groundhog7s

Postby groundhog7s » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Saw the shared exclusives list. Looks like Dorbz pulled the short end of the stick. :(
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:08 pm

I really hope Walgreens cooperates with me for once since Duckpool is most likely the only ECCC item I'm chasing.
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

Funko_Don

Postby Funko_Don » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:27 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:I really hope Walgreens cooperates with me for once since Duckpool is most likely the only ECCC item I'm chasing.

They've been much better online, so there is hope!
WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!

ImageImageImageImage

funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby funkystark » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Funko_Don wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:I really hope Walgreens cooperates with me for once since Duckpool is most likely the only ECCC item I'm chasing.

They've been much better online, so there is hope!

Ya their online sales seem to be fine, so I'm hoping for good things.

SidekickKiddo

Postby SidekickKiddo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:30 pm

With that official shared list...could it be that I'll actually have a chance at the Kyrpto 2 pack on the funko shop?! :D
My name's Cat (but i prefer dogs) and I'm a Kryptonian :-$

Strending625
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Strending625 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:02 pm

There is also a Wildcard Toys exclusive Bloody Jason Dorbz available with 1800? pieces. He was $15 at their booth
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:30 pm

I was able to snag the Ace and Krypto 2-pack from the funko-shop this morning. That was the only thing I was able to get lol but I really wanted this 2-pack. They look great!

NyxCrawler

Postby NyxCrawler » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 pm

Did Duckpool ever go live?

tehlilone

Postby tehlilone » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:27 pm

NyxCrawler wrote:Did Duckpool ever go live?

I haven't seen anything posted about him. I've been waiting too.

NyxCrawler

Postby NyxCrawler » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:36 pm

tehlilone wrote:
NyxCrawler wrote:Did Duckpool ever go live?

I haven't seen anything posted about him. I've been waiting too.

Thanks. I thought with everything else that went up today, I may have missed it.

Mobius8201

Postby Mobius8201 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:45 am

Would have liked to see a couple more Dorbz for ECCC. So many possibilities. Does anyone know why it's so limited for ECCC?

chincoteague1

Postby chincoteague1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:51 pm

Strending625 wrote:There is also a Wildcard Toys exclusive Bloody Jason Dorbz available with 1800? pieces. He was $15 at their booth

Thank you for the post.I understand he'll be available today on-line.

MonkeyofLegand

Postby MonkeyofLegand » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Return to “Dorbz”